The incredible conflict of interest of trump during the 2016 campaign

as Obama's name keeps showing up as 'redacted' in any FISA warrant documents out there so far.

Morons like you should ask some grown up IF presidents sign off on FISA warrants....LOL

What "telephone tapes?" Are you referring to evidence protected by attorney client privilege?

Moron......a special referee already went through thousands of documentation, and what is left is both DAMAGING to the orange clown and NOT "client-attorney privilege".....

Either you're forgetful or amazingly dumb (or both.....lol).

as Obama's name keeps showing up as 'redacted' in any FISA warrant documents out there so far.

Morons like you should ask some grown up IF presidents sign off on FISA warrants....LOL

Documents related to the warrant. Not the warrant itself, shit peanut.

Mr. fuckhead....it was your quote......"....as Obama's name keeps showing up as 'redacted' in any FISA warrant documents out there so far...."

You're to fucking easy to kick.....LOL

Lied about an affair? Bill Clinton lied under oath about it, dumbass. Lol, party of ethics. My ass.

About a consensual BJ? Which would be that "process crime" you keep talking about

Clinton's perjury was about MONEY. He didn't want to pay a poor Arkansas broad the MONEY he owed her for sexually harassing her (P. C. Jones). If the Clintons were so greedy, they wouldn't have been in such shit.

In capable of anything of substance to add, the odd dude posts an attachment lacking substance, critical thinking or thought provoking; he is a living keyboarding drone.
BlablaRoth.jpg

Conflict? I hear Trump deny any financial dealings with Russia or Saudis ?? Anyone else hear him say he does 100's of millions with Saudis ?? They buy all his toys?

Clinton's perjury was about MONEY. He didn't want to pay a poor Arkansas broad the MONEY he owed her for sexually harassing her (P. C. Jones). If the Clintons were so greedy, they wouldn't have been in such shit.

Nope..pretty sure the Articles of Impeachment said none of that

Conflict? I hear Trump deny any financial dealings with Russia or Saudis ?? Anyone else hear him say he does 100's of millions with Saudis ?? They buy all his toys?

President Trump doesn't have dealings with them now, ed.

He relinquished ALL control of the Trump Organization for as long as he is serving as our President.

Two bright young men with no government paycheck whatsoever have been chosen on their merits to work on the Trump Empire,

Nope..pretty sure the Articles of Impeachment said none of that

All I'm saying is if Mr. Clinton had just cut the check when Paula Corbin Jones came forward, the whole shit about her would have been avoided.

There were no Russian dealings.
Well yea...except for that Tower they were working on for over a year...right up until July of 2016.

Ya know the one where Trump offered Putin a 50 million dollar apartment...

Oh...

I borrowed this from Billy000 in another thread.....PRICELESS

a4lULhu.jpg

What "telephone tapes?" Are you referring to evidence protected by attorney client privilege?

Moron......a special referee already went through thousands of documentation, and what is left is both DAMAGING to the orange clown and NOT "client-attorney privilege".....

Either you're forgetful or amazingly dumb (or both.....lol).
It's all protected by attorney-client privilege. Only leftwing scumbags who piss on the Constitution believe some leftwing judge can be trusted to make a fair and honest distinction between the those that are protected and those that aren't.

Forum List

Back