The Imperial Administrative State is Upset that the Peasants are Revolting

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
The thread title sums up my view on the election.

Our government is no longer a Republic. Over the past few decades, we've experienced a coup by the Imperial Administrative State. Instead of checks and balances, and Rule of Law, we are all subjected to the Whim of the Bureaucratic Clerisy and the Political Aristocracy. The laws are used to cow us into submission and to exact our ever increasing tax burden.

Trump is the candidate of those who are saying No to this arrangement. He's the natural result of the Imperial Adinistrative State abusing its serfs. The IAT is desperate to put down the rebellion, hence the lies, cover ups, cooked polls, rigged debates, and voter fraud efforts to ensure that a Sick & Corrupt hiLIARy is Selected and that their Reign of Power continues.

I fear the trend is irreversible, and that the only rational thing to do is to enjoy life with one's loved ones and to ride the decline as best one can.

You're beginning to get onto something, but it goes back 5-6 decades, you focus too much on personalities rather than the power structure, and Trump is no antidote, his election will alter nothing at all. The notion of 1%er as “outsider” is nonsense.

You're beginning to get onto something, but it goes back 5-6 decades, you focus too much on personalities rather than the power structure, and Trump is no antidote, his election will alter nothing at all. The notion of 1%er as “outsider” is nonsense.

Reading challenged much?

I said past few decades. And I noted that Trump is the natural RESULT of this coup, not the antidote for anything.

Reading challenged much?

I said past few decades. And I noted that Trump is the natural RESULT of this coup, not the antidote for anything.

Yeah hon, I know "few" is pretty open to interpretation, thanks. And what about Trump makes him so "natural"?

Reading challenged much?

Yeah hon, I know "few" is pretty open to interpretation, thanks. And what about Trump makes him so "natural"?

He says the things that the "serfs" are feeling and is expressing their contempt for the political class. He's not a leader, he's the expression of the rage.

Reading challenged much?

He says the things that the "serfs" are feeling and is expressing their contempt for the political class. He's not a leader, he's the expression of the rage.

The problem with the serfs that follow him is that they don't want to join with all the other serfs, so this all goes nowhere, just as intended.

Reading challenged much?

The problem with the serfs that follow him is that they don't want to join with all the other serfs, so this all goes nowhere, just as intended.

Yes, which is why I said the trendline is irreversible and that all we can do is to ride the decline while our society collapses.

Our government is no longer a Republic. Over the past few decades, we've experienced a coup by the Imperial Administrative State. Instead of checks and balances, and Rule of Law, we are all subjected to the Whim of the Bureaucratic Clerisy and the Political Aristocracy. The laws are used to cow us into submission and to exact our ever increasing tax burden.

Trump is the candidate of those who are saying No to this arrangement. He's the natural result of the Imperial Adinistrative State abusing its serfs. The IAT is desperate to put down the rebellion, hence the lies, cover ups, cooked polls, rigged debates, and voter fraud efforts to ensure that a Sick & Corrupt hiLIARy is Selected and that their Reign of Power continues.

I fear the trend is irreversible, and that the only rational thing to do is to enjoy life with one's loved ones and to ride the decline as best one can.

I agree, but I don't agree on Trumps motives. For to long he had been an advocate everything Hillery and government in general has been doing. Trump IS the result of a shot ton of posed off Americans. He is defiantly the foot spanking the government has needed, but it seems more like cutting off the nose to spite the face. Hope Hiller loses, and I hope trump don't suck.

Reading challenged much?

Yes, which is why I said the trendline is irreversible and that all we can do is to ride the decline while our society collapses.

That's how we got here, by the public doing nothing but waiting on the systemn to save them. By voting, and returning to the couch to wait.

I agree, but I don't agree on Trumps motives. For to long he had been an advocate everything Hillery and government in general has been doing. Trump IS the result of a shot ton of posed off Americans. He is defiantly the foot spanking the government has needed, but it seems more like cutting off the nose to spite the face. Hope Hiller loses, and I hope trump don't suck.

He's not spanking anything/one, he's playing people.

Reading challenged much?

That's how we got here, by the public doing nothing but waiting on the systemn to save them. By voting, and returning to the couch to wait.

Oh blah blah blah yawn zzzzzzz.

The things that caused where we are today set this collapse in place long before may of us were born. Our culture has decayed to the point where someone like Kim Kardashian is viewed as a political pundit.

So, the choice is, waste what time one has beating one's head against an immovable object, or to focus on the things under one's control and to enjoy what one can of this life.

The peasants are, revolting, and many of them, deplorable.

He's not spanking anything/one, he's playing people.
And spanking his own ego as usual.

The peasants are, revolting, and many of them, deplorable.

Oh, so funny I forgot to laugh.

The things that caused where we are today set this collapse in place long before may of us were born. Our culture has decayed to the point where someone like Kim Kardashian is viewed as a political pundit.

So, the choice is, waste what time one has beating one's head against an immovable object, or to focus on the things under one's control and to enjoy what one can of this life.

The last one.

Yup, ya sure can, vote, and return to the couch.

So you believe Hillary, the decades long corrupt 1%er insider is a solution?

So you believe Hillary, the decades long corrupt 1%er insider is a solution?

Lord no, of course not, how anyone could envision either of these jackasses as a solution to anything is beyond me. They're not intended to be solutions, but rather status quo puppets.

Forum List

Back