The Hussein celebrates end of "dumb war"

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The Hussein has no problem patting himself on the back when it comes to the accomplishments of the military. Today is no exception...

"Because of you -- because you sacrificed so much for a people that you had never met, Iraqis have a chance to forge their own destiny," Obama said. "That's part of what makes us special as Americans. Unlike the empires of old, we did so not for territory or for resources. We do it because it's right.

"There can be no fuller expression of America's support for self-determination than our leaving Iraq to its people. That says something about who we are."

'Welcome home,' Obama tells troops from Iraq - CNN.com

Of course Barry O didn't mention in his speech is ardent opposition to the war. He once called the war "a dangerous distraction", a "dumb war" and said that it "never should have been authorized and never should have been waged."

Does this shitbag liberal really think people can't see right through him and his bullshit?

Besides, Bush already had put the date to leave Iraq as the end of 2011. AND another reason we're leaving is because the Iraqi gov't doesn't want us there any longer and wouldn't agree to our military having immunity to their laws if they stayed. So he really didn't have much of a choice! But he'll make it look like it's just him doing such a good thing again and take the credit, as usual.

Yes, the only good thing this President has ever done is stick closely to Bush's foreign policy.

It's just amazing how much of a hypocrit he is though.

The Hussein has no problem patting himself on the back when it comes to the accomplishments of the military. Today is no exception...

"Because of you -- because you sacrificed so much for a people that you had never met, Iraqis have a chance to forge their own destiny," Obama said. "That's part of what makes us special as Americans. Unlike the empires of old, we did so not for territory or for resources. We do it because it's right.

"There can be no fuller expression of America's support for self-determination than our leaving Iraq to its people. That says something about who we are."

Of course Barry O didn't mention in his speech is ardent opposition to the war. He once called the war "a dangerous distraction", a "dumb war" and said that it "never should have been authorized and never should have been waged."

Does this shitbag liberal really think people can't see right through him and his bullshit?

What bullshit? If he really was against the war, wouldn't he be happy the troops are coming home and welcome them? Were we supposed to leave them there forever?

Those of us who opposed the war are the ones who really supported the troops. All of your profanity does not change this.

well.. he is Commander in Chief... go figure.

Oh.... one more thing.... "Mission Accomplished"... STFU.

Oh, you mean that media fabricated story of Bush declaring "mission accomplished" when in fact he never said that. The banner behind him during that speech was put up by the Commander of the ship telling their crew that their 10-month deployment mission was over.

:eusa_boohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrW4fOGIMVY]Obama: troops just airraiding villages and killing civilians - YouTube[/ame]

Just wait until after he gets done pulling soldiers out of Afghanistan, starting with the upcoming pullout in the middle of fighting season and coincidentally right before our elections here.

Those of us who opposed the war are the ones who really supported the troops. All of your profanity does not change this.

The issue here is not whether or not you or anyone else supported or opposed the war. There were certainly things about the war I didn't agree with. The point is, the Hussein opposed the war and its entire mission. Now he tries to take credit for it? He is a total and complete hypocrit for this.

Oh, you mean that media fabricated story of Bush declaring "mission accomplished" when in fact he never said that. The banner behind him during that speech was put up by the Commander of the ship telling their crew that their 10-month deployment mission was over.

Let me guess... the Commander of the ship was a liberal and it was planted there to make Bush look bad. Simple solution... tell the commander to take the banner down till after the Media leaves. I think you're just making excuses.

Let me guess... the Commander of the ship was a liberal and it was planted there to make Bush look bad. Simple solution... tell the commander to take the banner down till after the Media leaves. I think you're just making excuses.

Nobody said the Commander was a liberal or that it was "planted". But it was the left wing media that made such a big deal out of it and all the rest of you went right along with it and turned it into a big joke. It doesn't matter what the reason is for ANYTHING, you would only believe something if it came from your "side".

I can't wait to hear John "our troops are terrorizing women and children in the middle of the night" Kerry's comments.

What a batch of hypocrites!

Where's that bazooka barfing smilie when I need him?

Nobody said the Commander was a liberal or that it was "planted". But it was the left wing media that made such a big deal out of it and all the rest of you went right along with it and turned it into a big joke. It doesn't matter what the reason is for ANYTHING, you would only believe something if it came from your "side".

Ahh.. but the lady who apologized for Obama for her hatred of ObamaCare...until she found out that her cancer treatments would not have been covered otherwise has been called a "liberal plant" from quite a few people on here.

Truthfully... I watched that speech live and no one on ANY media said anything about the "mission accomplished' sign. It went haywire on the viral internet, then after a while some liberal media picked up on it... but I watched the Speech on a MSM channel and nothing was said.

And Bush's handlers took full advantage of that banner no doubt.

No, the Commander put the banner up for his sailors. Why the hell should anyone tell him to take it down?

The left just went ballistic and starting calling it the "Mission Accomplished" speech, completely fabricating a quote the Bush never said. They simply repeated this lie to themselves untill they all believed it. You're a prime example of how spreading the lie worked for liberals, with your idiotic "Mission Accomplised....STFU" comment.

Carry on, dipshit.

His story is new to me also. What the President does and how he is presented is scrutinized much better than this.

No, the Commander put the banner up for his sailors. Why the hell should anyone tell him to take it down?

The left just went ballistic and starting calling it the "Mission Accomplished" speech, completely fabricating a quote the Bush never said. They simply repeated this lie to themselves untill they all believed it. You're a prime example of how spreading the lie worked for liberals, with your idiotic "Mission Accomplised....STFU" comment.

Carry on, dipshit.

Why was it not denied at the time?

Your profanity shows that you have no real argument, if you did, it would stand by itself.

The issue here is not whether or not you or anyone else supported or opposed the war. There were certainly things about the war I didn't agree with. The point is, the Hussein opposed the war and its entire mission. Now he tries to take credit for it? He is a total and complete hypocrit for this.

I opposed the entire war and its mission too. I will forever feel that it was a complete waste of our military men and women and our resources. They did a fantastic job over there and are heroes. But you'd better have a good reason to send our troops off to fight and die and with this war there was NO GOOD REASON.

But I'm still trying to figure out why you feel YOUR President is trying to take credit for everything by simply welcoming the troops home. Did you NOT want OUR President to welcome them home and tell them what a great job they did?

I opposed the entire war and its mission too. I will forever feel that it was a complete waste of our military men and women and our resources. They did a fantastic job over there and are heroes. But you'd better have a good reason to send our troops off to fight and die and with this war there was NO GOOD REASON.

But I'm still trying to figure out why you feel YOUR President is trying to take credit for everything by simply welcoming the troops home. Did you NOT want OUR President to welcome them home and tell them what a great job they did?

It is just typical right wing hatred.

Forum List

Back