The Hunt

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Universal's 'The Hunt' that satirizes killing of 'deplorables' slammed online, called 'beyond sick' and 'disturbing'

Universal's "The Hunt" isn't even out yet, but many are taking to Twitter to react to the film's trailer, calling it "beyond sick" and "disturbing."

"The Hunt," which initially was going to be titled "Red State vs. Blue State," is billed as a satire that follows wealthy thrill-seekers as they take a private jet to a five-star resort, where they embark on a “deeply rewarding” expedition that involves hunting down and killing "deplorables."

Hollywood suck! Just sucks.

More evidence that many leftest want a conflict...its sickening...and as un American as one can get....when you lose at the ballot box you try again next time...you don't start swinging....not here...as bad as Obama tried to make us into one we are not a third world murderous slum fest....we don't take to killing and beating people up because you lost an election...we do not conduct a coup against a rightfully elected president because you lost...

Universal's 'The Hunt' that satirizes killing of 'deplorables' slammed online, called 'beyond sick' and 'disturbing'

Universal's "The Hunt" isn't even out yet, but many are taking to Twitter to react to the film's trailer, calling it "beyond sick" and "disturbing."

"The Hunt," which initially was going to be titled "Red State vs. Blue State," is billed as a satire that follows wealthy thrill-seekers as they take a private jet to a five-star resort, where they embark on a “deeply rewarding” expedition that involves hunting down and killing "deplorables."

You're not supposed to take satire literally.
You're welcome.

Write them folks....tell them what you think about this kind of content...you know what the funny thing is?...in order to make guns illegal in our society...which is what liberals want...in my opinion you would also have to ban them in movies....video games....and magazines....

Write them folks....tell them what you think about this kind of content...you know what the funny thing is?...in order to make guns illegal in our society...which is what liberals want...in my opinion you would also have to ban them in movies....video games....and magazines....

Just boycott the movie! I hope Hillary is proud of herself!

You're welcome.

Yeah! ‘Satire my ass.

Someone else shared: "#TheHunt is the most disgusting and terrifying thing I have ever heard. You yell about gun control and then release a movie about shooting people who are against your views. Open up your eyes people. God help us all."

You're welcome.

Yeah! ‘Satire my ass.

Someone else shared: "#TheHunt is the most disgusting and terrifying thing I have ever heard. You yell about gun control and then release a movie about shooting people who are against your views. Open up your eyes people. God help us all."
I haven't seen it. I was taking YOUR word for it that it is satire.

Someone on Tucker last night said America is in the middle of a cold civil war. He may be right.

You're welcome.

Yeah! ‘Satire my ass.

I haven't seen it. I was taking YOUR word for it that it is satire.

The word satire appeared in the story about the bullshit movie! They must be trying to cover their biased asses! Ya think?

Universal's 'The Hunt' that satirizes killing of 'deplorables' slammed online, called 'beyond sick' and 'disturbing' Universal's "The Hunt" isn't even out yet, but many are taking to Twitter to react to the film's trailer, calling it "beyond sick" and "disturbing." "The Hunt," which initially was going to be titled "Red State vs. Blue State," is billed as a satire that follows wealthy thrill-seekers as they take a private jet to a five-star resort, where they embark on a “deeply rewarding” expedition that involves hunting down and killing "deplorables."
There's no proof any of that is true. It's basically like "The Purge", humans hunting humans, but the supposed "Red State vs. Blue State" theme has been manufactured with no real evidence. The hunters are "elites", but that could just as easily mean conservatives as it can liberals.

The Hunt is another example of the Left's supremacy.
They view themselves as the superior ruling elites.
They regard Republicans to be their inferior servants.
Republicans are average mainstream middle class people, Whites, Christians , Rural, Suburbanites, Wasps...…...and they are who the Liberal bigots hate.

Forum List

Back