The Homosexual Agenda, The aclu, And Your Children...

Fact of the matter is, even after the thread hijacking and character assassinations by the frothing at the mouth liberals, the homos and their supporters DO have an agenda, and it's aimed squarely at the indoctrination of young, impressionable kids captive in a school classroom.

Vehemently deny it as you may, it won't change the truth.

Sure thing, but I bet you do not mind Moveon.Org or other LEFTWING groups, now do you?

As for Mattskramer, Larkinn is making the claim that what is in the article is somehow not true, it there for falls on HIM to prove they are made up.

Further Larkinn has made mindless attacks on me for no other reason then he doesn't like me, I love how he accuses others of those same kinds of attacks in other threads. And as i expected his defense is semantics.

The story has NUMEROUS specific examples that are anything but minor and would disqualify the claim they are infrequent. So much for my not having a critical comprehension ability, the one with an agenda would be Larkinn, he has accused the article of lying, provide some evidence. He has made personal attacks on me, provide some evidence. Larkinn is an ass. Go ahead and defend him and show us what you think is acceptable behavior on this board.

Ohh and Jillian, just because it is a right wing group does not automaticly make its claims wrong or lies. I notice when people dismiss Jewish groups our quick to point out that they are valid ON THE Information not the group.

Anyway, getting back to the article (not the person why posted the article) I do see that it mentions some incidences but I still consider them to be minor. We are counting beans. There is no more an insidious effort to turn juveniles into raging homosexuals than there is in trying to turn youngsters into raging heterosexuals. Anyway, can we agree that a good way to end this fight about what is best for our children would be to promote school choice, vouchers, privatization, etc?

LOL. Uh. Do you know what an Ad hominem is? It means to attack the person instead of the criticism that he is making. So you think I’m a pervert. I don’t care. Now are you going to debate the topic or my supposedly being a pervert?

I don't think you're a pervert... I know you're a pervert.

What's there to debate? Possibly the "extent" of the homo agenda? Because I know they have one. There is categorically no denying it.

Fact of the matter is, even after the thread hijacking and character assassinations by the frothing at the mouth liberals, the homos and their supporters DO have an agenda, and it's aimed squarely at indoctrination of young, impressionable kids captive in a school classroom.

The truth is that it's a bunch of garbage. Total an complete trash circulated by the same hate-filled trash who try to say gays are pedophiles.

:cuckoo:

But keep on flashin' the white supremacist symbols and spreading the hate ....

Fact of the matter is, even after the thread hijacking and character assassinations by the frothing at the mouth liberals, the homos and their supporters DO have an agenda, and it's aimed squarely at indoctrination of young, impressionable kids captive in a school classroom.

Oh my gosh! You have got to be kidding. –
the thread hijacking and character assassinations by the frothing at the mouth liberals
I almost fell out of my chair. Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. :rofl: :rofl: :wtf: :wtf:

Anyway, getting back to the article (not the person why posted the article) I do see that it mentions some incidences but I still consider them to be minor. We are counting beans. There is no more an insidious effort to turn juveniles into raging homosexuals than there is in trying to turn youngsters into raging heterosexuals. Anyway, can we agree that a good way to end this fight about what is best for our children would be to promote school choice, vouchers, privatization, etc?

Ask Jillian and Larkinn, it is not the right that is against vouchers it is the left.

Nothing "ad hominem" about it. doniston and matskramer are perverts.

You on the other hand, you're just a bull shit artist.

Aww, don't I get to be a pevert as well?

And yes its an ad hominem. Do a little bit of research. Maybe then you'll be able to present a competent argument.

Suuuuurrreee... they're "Christian," they MUST be loonies right? Well, understandebly they are to a heathen such as yourself. ANY organization that supports "MORALS" HAS to be psycho... ppphhhtt.

And of course you define morals as your morals, right? Lmao...and they aren't Christian they are far right Christian.

What's there to debate? Possibly the "extent" of the homo agenda? Because I know they have one. There is categorically no denying it.

Sure there is. Oh wait...your mind has been poisoned because you only read far-right propaganda...I forgot.

I don't think you're a pervert... I know you're a pervert.

Yeah. Some homosexuals have an agenda. Some Christians have an agenda of assaulting and harassing abortion providers. White people have an agenda of getting Black people to move back to Africa. Everyone and every group and subgroup has an agenda.

Ask Jillian and Larkinn, it is not the right that is against vouchers it is the left.

I am not of the right or the left. I’m not a member of any party. I am an independent thinker. Do you blindly follow the Republican platform? I simply asked you (not your party or political identity) if you support school privatization and/or school vouchers.

The truth is that it's a bunch of garbage. Total an complete trash circulated by the same hate-filled trash who try to say gays are pedophiles.

:cuckoo:

But keep on flashin' the white supremacist symbols and spreading the hate ....

It's only garbage to those who support homos and their agenda. Cock roaches don't like the light of day either, just like you liberals don't like the light of being exposed. The article is true enough. I've seen plenty to over the years to support it, and you can't prove a damn thing said in it a lie. You are just another frothing at the mouth liberal whining because a conservative has the audacity to shine the light of truth on you and your sick, pervert, homo friends agenda.

And please, point out where I EVER mentioned "hate." Well... you can't. Because I haven't. I haven't claimed to be a supremacist either. I do however realize those are buzz words directly quoted from your liberal handbook. You liberals know you can't win an argument, so that's what you resort to. Throw out a few buzz words and attack the messenger. Pretty pathetic though if you ask me.

I am not of the right or the left. I’m not a member of any party. I am an independent thinker. Do you blindly follow the Republican platform? I simply asked you (not your party or political identity) if you support school privatization and/or school vouchers.

And I answered you. Here let me spoon feed it to you.... The Federal Government should not be in Education at all. However at the State level I support the concept of allowing parents the choice of what school to send their child to. The concept of equal but seperate would apply. If it is against the law to segregate ( and I agree it is) then it should be illegal to force parents to send their children to public schools that are failing and are NOT equal in any way.

Aww, don't I get to be a pevert as well?
Suit yourself. And it's spelled "pervert," not pevert. So... do you often forget you're trying to pass yourself of as a mensa member? Pppphht... LOL!

And yes its an ad hominem. Do a little bit of research. Maybe then you'll be able to present a competent argument.
So what? What's your point?

And of course you define morals as your morals, right? Lmao...and they aren't Christian they are far right Christian.
No... I don't define anything. I get my morals from the Bible. You should look into it. You need it.

Sure there is. Oh wait...your mind has been poisoned because you only read far-right propaganda...I forgot.
Wha? If you're going to fish... use different bait. This is pathetic.

Yeah. Some homosexuals have an agenda. Some Christians have an agenda of assaulting and harassing abortion providers. White people have an agenda of getting Black people to move back to Africa. Everyone and every group and subgroup has an agenda.

Glad you see that. You have nothing left to say here.

Sure thing, but I bet you do not mind Moveon.Org or other LEFTWING groups, now do you?

As for Mattskramer, Larkinn is making the claim that what is in the article is somehow not true, it there for falls on HIM to prove they are made up.

Further Larkinn has made mindless attacks on me for no other reason then he doesn't like me, I love how he accuses others of those same kinds of attacks in other threads. And as i expected his defense is semantics.

I said they put out lies and misleading statements. See the wiki article for evidence of that. And no I made attacks on you because you are an idiot.

The story has NUMEROUS specific examples that are anything but minor and would disqualify the claim they are infrequent. So much for my not having a critical comprehension ability, the one with an agenda would be Larkinn, he has accused the article of lying, provide some evidence. He has made personal attacks on me, provide some evidence. Larkinn is an ass. Go ahead and defend him and show us what you think is acceptable behavior on this board.

If you take them at face value, which if you do you are a fool.

Of course, I'm against vouchers. They're designed to create a parochial school system in this country and destroy the public school system by diverting funds.

Wouldn’t that only happen if the parents were not satisfied with the way that the public school was working? Wouldn’t vouchers open the doors up for competition and accountability? Wouldn’t public and non parochial schools exist in places (particularly if they were good at teaching)? Also, so what if a parent wants to send his child to a parochial school? Shouldn’t she be allowed to do so?

Perhaps you could indicate that your portion of the school tax that you would have to pay be strictly designated for non-parochial schools. That way your tax money would not be going to support religious teaching that you oppose. Likewise, my tax money would not go to support schools whose teachings run contrary to my religious sentiments.

Suit yourself. And it's spelled "pervert," not pevert. So... do you often forget you're trying to pass yourself of as a mensa member? Pppphht... LOL!

Lmao...I offered you a bet on that score which you refused. Put up or shut up.

So what? What's your point?

That its a logical flaw. Hence, you are wrong.

No... I don't define anything. I get my morals from the Bible. You should look into it. You need it.

I'm doing quite well without that antiquated book. I get my morals from more consistent and reasoned books which were written when we had the wisdom of the enlightenment.

It's only garbage to those who support homos and their agenda. Cock roaches don't like the light of day either, just like you liberals don't like the light of being exposed. The article is true enough. I've seen plenty to over the years to support it, and you can't prove a damn thing said in it a lie. You are just another frothing at the mouth liberal whining because a conservative has the audacity to shine the light of truth on you and your sick, pervert, homo friends agenda.

And please, point out where I EVER mentioned "hate." Well... you can't. Because I haven't. I haven't claimed to be a supremacist either. I do however realize those are buzz words directly quoted from your liberal handbook. You liberals know you can't win an argument, so that's what you resort to. Throw out a few buzz words and attack the messenger. Pretty pathetic though if you ask me.

Like pervert? Ouch...you might look like less of a dumbass if you were even slightly consistent you know.

Glad you see that. You have nothing left to say here.

I never said that no homosexual has an agenda. It seems like you are suggesting that all homosexuals have an agenda to turn young children into homosexuals. That would be like me saying that all Christians have an agenda to physically and violently destroy abortion clinics and kill abortion doctors.

I still have plenty to say here and will do so in due time.

Forum List

Back