The hits keep coming for Tennessee

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
I love it when bad things happen to UT. :D

The hits keep coming for Tennessee's receiving corps.

With senior Austin Rogers already out for the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, the Vols now face the likelihood of going into the season without junior Denarius Moore.

Moore, Tennessee's top returning deep threat, has a broken bone in his left foot and will be sidelined for eight to 12 weeks. He's currently in a walking boot and is facing surgery.

The Vols open the season against Western Kentucky on Sept. 5 before facing UCLA the next week and then traveling to Florida on Sept. 19.

Moore caught just 11 passes last season but averaged 24.6 yards per catch. Both of his touchdown catches were long ones, a 63-yarder against Kentucky and 52-yarder against Northern Illinois. He's one of the few players among the Vols' returning receivers with game-breaking speed.

Tennessee Volunteers receiver Austin Rogers out for season; Denarius Moore likely out for eight to 12 weeks - ESPN

You're mean! :evil:

That's Peyton Mannings alma mater! :tongue:

I don't care. I graduated from Alabama sweetie. I hate UT.

nothingsuckslikeat.gif

Here is a good one of UT's basketball coach. Drunk and laying all over young girls. Nothing but class in Knoxville.

bruce-pearl-ladies-728170.jpg

Forum List

Back