P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Hitlery Clinton is a pathological liar. Anyone who supports her or attempts to defend her lying is an unethical and evil person.

Hitlery Clinton is a pathological liar. Anyone who supports her or attempts to defend her lying is an unethical and evil person.

Why is it that Trump and his supporters try to accuse Hillary of everything he's guilty of? It's called projection. Funny...

Why is it that Trump and his supporters try to accuse Hillary of everything he's guilty of? It's called projection. Funny...

It's all on video, stupid. You can't deny it no matter how hard you try. It just makes you look like an idiot.

It's all on video, stupid. You can't deny it no matter how hard you try. It just makes you look like an idiot.

What, more doctored videos like with Planned Parenthood? No thanks...

"Doctored" :lmao:

Libtards like Laky are so unhinged now that they attempt to deny indisputable video evidence. Nothing in these videos are "doctored" and nothing in the Planned Parenthood videos were "doctored" you immature, unethical libtard.

Why are you so afraid of losing your government funding? You might be a redneck hillbilly but you'll be ok. I promise. Working a job will not kill you Laky.

image.jpeg

Libtards like Laky are so unhinged now that they attempt to deny indisputable video evidence. Nothing in these videos are "doctored" and nothing in the Planned Parenthood videos were "doctored" you immature, unethical libtard.

Why are you so afraid of losing your government funding? You might be a redneck hillbilly but you'll be ok. I promise. Working a job will not kill you Laky.

I don't like "rigged" videos.

The Planned Parenthood videos were completely doctored to create the impression of something that isn't real, just as video that says Hillary Clinton is an evil liar, is false. Clinton may not always tell the truth, but she is not a pathological liar. She is certainly more truthful than Trump, and George W. Bush, his father, and Ronald Reagan. Everyone in the world was more truthful than Nixon.

Reagan started a secret war and didn't tell Congress, paid ransom to the Iranians, and sold weapons to terrorists. Nearly 150 members of his administration were charged and tried.

You people have one standard of behaviour for white Republican Presidents, and a whole different standard for Democrats.

The Planned Parenthood videos were completely doctored to create the impression of something that isn't real, just as video that says Hillary Clinton is an evil liar, is false.

I love that libtards are so frazzled by indisputable video evidence.

:dance:

Come on libtards like Lakhota and Dragonlady - tell us all how this video is "doctored" :lmao:

Here is Hitlery Clinton illustrating her inability to maintain her composure. She flies off the handle over every little thing. The opposite of "No Drama Obama".

I don't recall Trump mishandling classified information and Federal Records out of stupidity, incompetence, intent, or any combination of the three. I wouldn't say "everything", and I don't think it's projection if they're both guilty.

Forum List

Back