The Hill: "Mary Trunp says Ivanka will . . ." Clickbait Bull Corn

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

This is why people are done with the media.

Mary Trump hates Donald Trump and would say anything to make him look bad. Ivanka has been nothing but loyal and has billions of reasons to keep being loyal.

What Mary Trump says will happen will NOT happen as anyone with more than two brain cells knows. It's not news that someone makes a prediction. That's an attempt to influence opinion and get clicks.

Naturally when it doesn't happen, when Mary Trump's prediction Falls by the wayside, the hill will not have another story saying oops Mary Trump was wrong. Instead they will eagerly await for her next anti-trump statement so they can generate another clickbait headline.

Meanwhile..
Aw crap, I didn't bookmark that.. hold up..

Here it is..and I still forgot to bookmark it. Doh!

Thanks for the link. It's just another example of how all the lawyers for trump and his family suck. Despite that lawyer's tantrum, Ivanka will still testify. If they actually paid their lawyers instead of stiffing them, they might be able to get someone who knows what they are doing.

Meanwhile..
Aw crap, I didn't bookmark that.. hold up..

Here it is..and I still forgot to bookmark it. Doh!

Will she commit perjury for Daddy like those other two asswipes did? Probably not. Jared has a fortune to live off so she doesn't have to worry about being disowned by Trump like Beavis & Butthead do.

Give Trump enough rope & he'll hang himself. He'll step on his own dick once he hits the stand withinn 5 minutes & it'll be child's play for the AG.

When Dotard is stripped of his fortune maybe Jared & Ivanka can put him up in the spare room over the garage. :abgg2q.jpg:

Will she commit perjury for Daddy like those other two asswipes did? Probably not. Jared has a fortune to live off so she doesn't have to worry about being disowned by Trump like Beavis & Butthead do.

Give Trump enough rope & he'll hang himself. He'll step on his own dick once he hits the stand withinn 5 minutes & it'll be child's play for the AG.

When Dotard is stripped of his fortune maybe Jared & Ivanka can put him up in the spare room over the garage. :abgg2q.jpg:
You ever notice how Trump did business for 40+ years and no charges were ever brought against him until

corrupt people got into government power?

I did. :rolleyes-41:

This is why people are done with the media.

Mary Trump hates Donald Trump and would say anything to make him look bad. Ivanka has been nothing but loyal and has billions of reasons to keep being loyal.

What Mary Trump says will happen will NOT happen as anyone with more than two brain cells knows. It's not news that someone makes a prediction. That's an attempt to influence opinion and get clicks.

Naturally when it doesn't happen, when Mary Trump's prediction Falls by the wayside, the hill will not have another story saying oops Mary Trump was wrong. Instead they will eagerly await for her next anti-trump statement so they can generate another clickbait headline.

History tells us that people were reluctant to get in the first few lifeboats that launched from Titanic. They didn’t believe the ship was sinking. They did not want to get in those little boats and be cold out there when the Ship was perfectly fine.

Those who didn’t make the boats didn’t regret the choice long, when it became clear the ship was sinking.

Eric Trump just got caught lying in the New York Case. He looked remarkably like a deer in the headlights as his record was presented to the judge.

And if you wonder where I found those links, it was Drudge, the fellow who exposed the Clinton Scandals. I’m sure he is a RINO now publishing news about Trump that isn’t flattering.

And if you wonder where I found those links, it was Drudge, the fellow who exposed the Clinton Scandals. I’m sure he is a RINO now publishing news about Trump that isn’t flattering.
I never heard of Matt Drudge naming himself a Republican, so he could not be a RINO. Nor should he name himself a Republican, if his goal is to be an honest journalist.

Democrats don't get that, because they don't know the difference between a professional journalist and a partisan hack.

A story about how Eric Trump's facial expression is not especially damning. I'm sure that if you and your family were hauled before the judge as part of a partisan smear campaign, you be smiling and laughing.

Republicans don't get the facts, because they can't recognize a professional journalist from a partisan knob.

Last edited:
I never heard of Matt Drudge naming himself a Republican, so he could not be a RINO. Nor should he name himself a Republican, if his goal is to be an honest journalist.

Democrats don't get that, because they don't know the difference between a professional journalist and a partisan hack.

A story about how Eric Trump's facial expression is not especially damning. I'm sure that if you and your family were hauled before the judge as part of a partisan smear campaign, you be smiling and laughing.

The problem for you is that after testifying that he didn’t have anything to do with Financial Statements, Eric was confronted with a lot of email where he was issuing instructions on it and answering questions to the “experts” he claimed were really in charge.

Then there were the phone calls and documents he signed.

That’s why he looked like a deer in the headlights. That’s why he was angry. This is the guy who claimed “I pour concrete”.

The problem for you is that after testifying that he didn’t have anything to do with Financial Statements, Eric was confronted with a lot of email where he was issuing instructions on it and answering questions to the “experts” he claimed were really in charge.

That’s why he looked like a deer in the headlights. That’s why he was angry. This is the guy who claimed “I pour concrete”.
This has what to do with Ivanka Trump throwong or not throwing Donald under the bus?

When did Cohen work for the Gubmint? He's the one who blew the whistle on future jailbird Trump.
Isn't he the guy that got caught for fraud unrelated to Trump that he committed and is in prison?

That's your "whistleblower" dude? Really? :cuckoo:

This has what to do with Ivanka Trump throwong or not throwing Donald under the bus?
Okay, now I see the connection. It's because it's yet another's idiotic falsely spun story intended to do nothing but make Trump look bad instead of conveying any information whatsoever.

Trump the younger testified that he did not prepare Donald Trump's Financial statements. The prosecution showed that people who did prepare those statements had asked him questions. So, no contradiction whatsoever.

The supposed deer in the headlines look was likely Trump the younger's annoyance at such an idiotic attempt at impeaching a witness. Or maybe he was just suppressing a belch. Trying to make evidence out of a facial expression is a game for morons.

Forum List

Back