The Hatemongers

They are witty. They’re intelligent. They are entertaining. They have the gift of gab. There business is creating hate and distention. With slurs, grimaces, and snide glances they rattle off what they refer to as news. Their staff digs through the real news extracting sound bites and comments taken out of context. Their goal is to present a single point of view that will reinforce the views of their audience.

If you follow politics, you know just who I am talking about. On the right you have Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Hannity, O’Reilly, plus loads of radio talk show hosts striving for fame and fortune. On the left Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, and Ed Shultz.

I have never heard one of these people admit that the other side has ever done anything right and they have the gaul to say they are reporting the news. Fair and Balanced? That’s utterly ridiculous.

Oh well, as they say there is a fool born every minute and these guys are making the big bucks pandering to them.

Fear Brokers, is more of an apt term

I'd say you fit right into being a fear broker and shit stirrer with the crap you post here day after day about Republican, the tea party, etc, etc.
The only fear I broker is the fear inside of people like you...the fear of exposure. When cockroaches are exposed to the light, they scatter like the wind.

now shoo!

:lol:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Mentally unbalanced people post in multi-colors.... it is a form of attention seeking. Just sayin'.

:eek:Bi-color is a form of multi-color

You are not trying to gain my attention, you mentally unbalanced vixen!!

I don't post in multi colors. I use it to differentiate between an average person (me) and a great man (George Washington).

But..... now that I do have your attention..... :lol::lol::lol:

Fear Brokers, is more of an apt term

I'd say you fit right into being a fear broker and shit stirrer with the crap you post here day after day about Republican, the tea party, etc, etc.
The only fear I broker is the fear inside of people like you...the fear of exposure. When cockroaches are exposed to the light, they scatter like the wind.

now shoo!

Democrats are Bold!!

Saying "shoo" only makes them angry!!
Try throwing rocks through their window like all the other angry right wingers?

now shoo!

Democrats are Bold!!

Saying "shoo" only makes them angry!!
Try throwing rocks through their window like all the other angry right wingers?

r u ok?

:doubt:

The Hatemongers
March 11, 2011

"State budget writers looking for cash to balance the books have stripped a cumulative $1.8 billion from mental health services over the last 2 1/2 years, with some states like Kentucky slashing their spending by as much as 47 percent. This is particularly alarming when viewed alongside incidents like the mass shooting by Jared Loughner, who many suggest was mentally disturbed.

In light of this huge wave of cuts, Sharon Omand, a community health care center manager and resident of Stafford, New Hampshire, called her state senator Martin Harty (R) recently to request more funding for community mental health programs and for the homeless. Omand was shocked by Harty’s response.

The state senator told her “the world is too populated” and that there are too many “defective people When Omand asked what should be done with these “defective people” that are mentally ill, Harty suggested sending them to Siberia, something that he said Hitler was “right” to do."

stalin1.jpg

NH GOP Senator: Mentally Ill Are ‘Defective People’

Well....at least Republicans has progressed beyond burning them at-the-stake.

Forum List

Back