The Harvest Of The Year (2005) For Iraqis'Kids!!

Confident

Nov 4, 2005
Round The World
-------------------------------------------------------
The Harvest Of The Year (2005) For The Iraqis' Kids!!

The harvest is a (Trinity-DUWPCW) presented to the Iraqis' kids!!
The American missionary to Iraq is a mission of peace, mercy and love..
*Or you can say:Trinity-I 3 in 1...
Giving us a new, modern, and civilized Iraq...
**Or you can say also:Trinity-II 3 in 1...
But what does this Trinity need?
It needs also 3 to have a new Trinity...
Freedom needs democracy,
Democracy needs freedom,
Freedom and democracy need security,
***Peaceful freedom; merciful democracy; lovely security are 3 in 1 creating a new Trinity-III...
****This Trinity represents the Ugliest American Trinity-DUWPCW:
(Depleted Uranium+White Phosphorus+Chemical Weapons) presented to the Iraqis' kids...

This new (Trinity-DUWPCW) has brought the Strangest Diseases and the most consternated CANCER in the history of humanity!!

Is this the message sent to Mr Bush by the Lord to the Iraqis' kids?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
2_1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

untitled10.jpg

untitled08.jpg

untitled11.jpg

untitled12.jpg

untitled06.jpg

That's the result of Depleted Uranium and the Chemical Weapons

And see down how the white phosphorus burns bodies and melts the flesh all the way down to the bone ...
burned_child.jpg

...​

And how many of them would have been killed or forced to watch their mother's rape before? Depleted Uranium isn't causing those issues, one is a goiter and is caused by lack of iodine in their diet. Depleted uranium can cause problems but only if you are melting it unprotected, it is doubtful that those children have done anything of the sort.

The idea that they will not be better off in the end is simply solopsism and not reational argument.

Your opinion does not create wisdom, and passing it on doesn't impart wisdom. Especially when many of your points are based on direct misdirection and false information.

Gunny and No1 thank you, for not including those horrid pics from god knows where. I was going to another thread, but this seems most appropriate. Personally, I think †hat †he lower grade teachers fail the students, demanding nothing, asking little. Then the students hit secondary and rebel, at the same time they are being queried on the more difficult questioning of thought.

With this built in failure sysem, American kids are taught that they 'can figure it out' whether on standardized test or in real world experience. :

We All Have a Lot to Learn
Singapore's students do brilliantly in math and science tests. American kids test much worse but do better in the real world. Why?

By Fareed Zakaria

Newsweek

Jan. 9, 2006 issue - Last week India was hit by a terror attack that unsettled the country. A gunman entered the main conference hall of the Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, tossed four grenades into the audience and, when the explosives failed, fired his AK-47 at the crowd. One man, a retired professor of mathematics from one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, was killed. What has worried some about this attack is not its scope or planning or effect—all unimpressive—but the target. The terrorists went after what is increasingly seen as India's core strategic asset for the 21st century: its scientific and technological brain trust. If that becomes insecure, what will become of India's future?

This small event says a lot about global competition. Traveling around Asia for most of the past month, I have been struck by the relentless focus on education. It makes sense. Many of these countries have no natural resources, other than their people; making them smarter is the only path for development. China, as always, appears to be moving fastest. When officials there talk about their plans for future growth, they point out that they have increased spending on colleges and universities almost tenfold in the past 10 years. Yale's president, Richard Levin, notes that Peking University's two state-of-the-art semiconductor fabrication lines—each employing a different technology—outshine anything in the United States. East Asian countries top virtually every global ranking of students in science and mathematics.

But one thing puzzles me about these oft-made comparisons. I talked to Tharman Shanmugaratnam to understand it better. He's the minister of Education of Singapore, the country that is No. 1 in the global science and math rankings for schoolchildren. I asked the minister how to explain the fact that even though Singapore's students do so brilliantly on these tests, when you look at these same students 10 or 20 years later, few of them are worldbeaters anymore. Singapore has few truly top-ranked scientists, entrepreneurs, inventors, business executives or academics. American kids, by contrast, test much worse in the fourth and eighth grades but seem to do better later in life and in the real world. Why?

"We both have meritocracies," Shanmugaratnam said. "Yours is a talent meritocracy, ours is an exam meritocracy. There are some parts of the intellect that we are not able to test well—like creativity, curiosity, a sense of adventure, ambition. Most of all, America has a culture of learning that challenges conventional wisdom, even if it means challenging authority. These are the areas where Singapore must learn from America."

Shanmugaratnam also pointed out that American universities are unrivaled globally—and are getting better. "You have created a public-private partnership in tertiary education that is amazingly successful. The government provides massive funding, and private and public colleges compete, raising everyone's standards." Shanmugaratnam highlighted in particular the role that American foundations play. "Someone in society has to be focused on the long term, on maintaining excellence, on raising quality. You have this array of foundations—in fact, a whole tradition of civic-minded volunteerism—that fulfills this role. For example, you could not imagine American advances in biomedical sciences without the Howard Hughes Foundation."

Singapore is now emphasizing factors other than raw testing skills when selecting its top students. But cultures are hard to change. A Singaporean friend recently brought his children back from America and put them in his country's much-heralded schools. He described the difference. "In the American school, when my son would speak up, he was applauded and encouraged. In Singapore, he's seen as pushy and weird. The culture of making learning something to love and engage in with gusto is totally absent. Here it is a chore. Work hard, memorize and test well." He took his child out of the Singapore state school and put him into a private, Western-style one.

Despite all the praise Shanmugaratnam showered on the States, he said that the U.S. educational system "as a whole has failed." "Unless you are comfortably middle class or richer," he explained, "you get an education that is truly second-rate by any standards. Apart from issues of fairness, what this means is that you never really access the talent of poor, bright kids. They don't go to good schools and, because of teaching methods that focus on bringing everyone along, the bright ones are never pushed. In Singapore we get the poor kid who is very bright and very hungry, and that's crucial to our success.

"From where I sit, it's not a flat world," Shanmugaratnam concluded. "It's one of peaks and valleys. The good news for America is that the peaks are getting higher. But the valleys are getting deeper, and many of them are also in the United States."

Kathianne said:
Gunny and No1 thank you, for not including those horrid pics from god knows where. I was going to another thread, but this seems most appropriate. Personally, I think †hat †he lower grade teachers fail the students, demanding nothing, asking little. Then the students hit secondary and rebel, at the same time they are being queried on the more difficult questioning of thought.

With this built in failure sysem, American kids are taught that they 'can figure it out' whether on standardized test or in real world experience. :

No problem. Once is more than enough. Isn't this the same knucklehead that tried to pass off a bullet wound on some child as being crushed by a tank (complete with AMTRACK in background)?

There's no dealing with an enemy who will puposefully lie to no end, and is too stupid to figure out that most of us cn pick out the BS pretty quick. No because we're that smart, but because he/she is just that obvious and dumb.

GunnyL said:
No problem. Once is more than enough. Isn't this the same knucklehead that tried to pass off a bullet wound on some child as being crushed by a tank (complete with AMTRACK in background)?

There's no dealing with an enemy who will puposefully lie to no end, and is too stupid to figure out that most of us cn pick out the BS pretty quick. No because we're that smart, but because he/she is just that obvious and dumb.

I agree that many are able to, but take a look at the 'war protestors' and their signs, much of the same stuff. Granted those gathering the pics know they are lies, but many of those carrying them, (in nicer weather of course), sincerely believe they are 'saving' 'the children.'

I post at an Iraqis board here and there and the owner of the board does not accept pictures such as those Confident has posted without links varifying where and when the photos were taken. I'd suggest the same treatmetn for Confident. I'd say everyone else too, but of course, that isn't necessary.

Obviously, Confident got his boards mixed up; either that or he assumes the members of this board are as ill informed as those from the medievil Muslim countries where the extremists spew such propaganda regularly.

pi20051017a1.jpg

A local teacher assists U.S. Army Sgt. 1st Class James McDonald in handing out school supplies to children in Al Madinah as Siyahiyah, Iraq, Oct. 12, 2005. McDonald is assigned to Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion, 112th Infantry, 36th Armored Division. U.S. Marine Corps photo by Gunnery Sgt. Rob E. Butler

pi20051017a11.jpg

U.S. Army Sgt. 1st Class James McDonald entertains a young child after handing out school supplies to children in Al Madinah as Siyahiyah, Iraq, Oct. 12, 2005. McDonald is assigned to Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion, 112th Infantry, 36th Armored Division. U.S. Marine Corps photo by Gunnery Sgt. Rob E. Butler

pi081105a1.jpg

U.S. Army Maj. (Dr.) David L. Brown checks an Iraqi girl's throat for infection during a medical screening, in Mosul, Iraq, July 28, 2005. Brown is a surgeon assigned to 1st Battalion, 24th Infantry Regiment, 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Fort Lewis, Wash. U.S. Army photo by Spc. Jeremy D. Crisp

pi081105a5.jpg

A U.S. soldier assigned to the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Fort Lewis, Wash., takes time to play with Iraqi children at a medical screening in Mosul, Iraq, July 28, 2005. U.S. Army photo by Spc. Jeremy D. Crisp

pi081105a3.jpg

U.S. Army Capt. (Dr.) Cyrus J. Lee conducts a dental screening on an Iraqi child in Mosul, Iraq, July 28, 2005. Lee is a dentist assigned to 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Fort Lewis, Wash. U.S. Army photo by Spc. Jeremy D. Crisp

CSM said:
Now there are some pics that Al Jazeera will never show!

And if the pics were shown, they'd be captioned something like this:

"US Forces, under direction of George Bush, prepare Young Iraqi children to be eaten."

dmp said:
And if the pics were shown, they'd be captioned something like this:

"US Forces, under direction of George Bush, prepare Young Iraqi children to be eaten."

Oh, I thought they were removing the gold fillings so wonderfully supplied by OBL and saddam, two wonderfully generous people. www.sarcasmRus,com

pictures dmp send is right and picture confident sent is also true
with different,,,
pic dmp sent is what your media wanna you to say,,,
and confident sent what iraqi really love in,, we all know that America used a forbidden weapon in iraq ,, even if america denied we can see the reality in Iraq,, but really your reply came so cold,, you all cant see ,, or dont wanna see the reality ,, you only keep saying that arabs are liars,, you didnt meet them deal with them or even read ,, you only hear and read your from your media,, your only source is from guys wanna you see only part from the picture,, you cant say that all arabs are liars and only the minister of mass and media is the only right one,, by this you break the logic you've always try to prove,, you only listen to your self,, its like listening to your echo,, you speak and again listen to your voice only,,
look out from the box,, i see you all just say liars without clue,,
is that what bible say ,, if anyone spoke with something you dont accept call him liar

Arabian said:
with different,,,
and confident sent what iraqi really love in,, we all know that America used a forbidden weapon in iraq ,, even if america denied we can see the reality in Iraq,, but really your reply came so cold,, you all cant see ,, or dont wanna see the reality ,, you only keep saying that arabs are liars,, you didnt meet them deal with them or even read ,, you only hear and read your from your media,, your only source is from guys wanna you see only part from the picture,, you cant say that all arabs are liars and only the minister of mass and media is the only right one,, by this you break the logic you've always try to prove,, you only listen to your self,, its like listening to your echo,, you speak and again listen to your voice only,,
is that what bible say ,, if anyone spoke with something you dont accept call him liar

You are wrong. You're absolutely wrong. I see people DAILY who have served in Iraq. The pictures which started this thread are REAL pictures - the problem is, the explanation for the images are BOLDFACED LIES.

Said1 said:
I post at an Iraqis board here and there and the owner of the board does not accept pictures such as those Confident has posted without links varifying where and when the photos were taken. I'd suggest the same treatmetn for Confident. I'd say everyone else too, but of course, that isn't necessary.

I think that's a fabulous idea!!

Arabian said:
with different,,,

all arabs are honest and tell the truth.......there you happy now

Arabian said:
with different,,,

Pure, unadulterated horse puckey! The pictures are real alright but the propaganda associated with Confident's is pure bullshit. In fact the picture of the little girl with the tumor was a big story over here on the Discovery channel and showed the complete story to include her treatment at US hospitals. She was born that way and could not be treated in Iraq. I dare say that while you Arabs may only have access to a limited number of sources, the citizens of the US have a large variety of sources. People like Confident who intentionally post such garbage are either willfully ignorant or actively aiding the enemy (the enemy being the terrorists, murderers and thugs that profess to be the 'heart of Islam').

Arabian, you are truly deluded if you actually believe the stuff you post here!

Forum List

Back