The guy who threatened Cantor? What a loony tune!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Michelle Malkin Document drop: FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family; “…you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads.?

I'm not kidding here. He's not left, he's not right. He's just NUTS with a capital N.

Check out this youtube video. He's threatening Youtube employees because they removed some of his videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_jgNp7t0tw]YouTube - YouTube employees will ALL lose there first born sons[/ame]

Some more about him:

A search for “Norman LeBoon” on YouTube yields some bizarro stuff — including this channel where a Norman LeBoon claims to be a Shia Muslim who is the 12th imam and this video where other Muslims angry at LeBoon refute his Mahdi claim.

Wow! I get the feeling this guy is going to be found not guilty by reason of total insanity. He is defintely not playing with a full deck.

:cuckoo:

Geez, that guy looks like he needs a shower, and some vitamins.

He is indeed crazy :eek:

Geez, that guy looks like he needs a shower, and some vitamins.

He is indeed crazy :eek:

It's kind of sad. You wonder what happened to make him this crazy. I always feel kind of sorry for people like that. But I'm also glad they have been stopped from hurting anyone else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back