The GREEEEAAAAAT Debate

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
After watching Don King the last few days, I gotta tell ya, I would just LOVE to see him debate ANYBODY on the Democratic side. He could run circles around them using THEIR own tactics.

All he would have to do to win is sit there saying, "four more years" while waving flags and NEVER letting the opponent get a word in edgewise.

I've got an idea, maybe a debate between Al Franken and Don King..... Don is so funny he would smash that cockroach Franken.

freeandfun1 said:
After watching Don King the last few days, I gotta tell ya, I would just LOVE to see him debate ANYBODY on the Democratic side. He could run circles around them using THEIR own tactics.

All he would have to do to win is sit there saying, "four more years" while waving flags and NEVER letting the opponent get a word in edgewise.

I've got an idea, maybe a debate between Al Franken and Don King..... Don is so funny he would smash that cockroach Franken.

That would be fun to watch.

Speaking of the Democrat side, did you see how the liberal media stumbled around in a daze looking like they just got whacked on the side of the head by a 2-by-4 after the Zell Miller speech? Very amusing.

It seems the Democrats can dish it out, but they just can't take it.

:D

ScreamingEagle said:
That would be fun to watch.

Speaking of the Democrat side, did you see how the liberal media stumbled around in a daze looking like they just got whacked on the side of the head by a 2-by-4 after the Zell Miller speech? Very amusing.

It seems the Democrats can dish it out, but they just can't take it.

:D

Well, you have to give them time to spin things and dig up some half truths and rumors they can present as fact. Besides, there wasn't any guidance on what to do from the Democratic leadership; not that the Democrats would ever try to control the media.

freeandfun1 said:

I'll go one better... you take Don King into the studio with Tyson, leashed around the neck with spiked collar, and let's see Al FrankenSpazzz try this:

af1.jpg

Forum List

Back