The great Russian Musik

Why does a country that hates homosexuals so much have such gay music?

Go away with your frigging faggots!
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

Wrong!

Father first Created Adam and Lilith and because Lilith wanted to be on top Father tossed her and put Adam to sleep and created Eve but Cain and Able were gay lovers!

You're drunk!

No, but trying as hard as can be so I can read this damn board but still Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of humanity and the best Russian classical music was before the Bolshevik nonsense!

Wrong!

Father first Created Adam and Lilith and because Lilith wanted to be on top Father tossed her and put Adam to sleep and created Eve but Cain and Able were gay lovers!

You're drunk!

No, but trying as hard as can be so I can read this damn board but still Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of humanity and the best Russian classical music was before the Bolshevik nonsense!

Read Leviticus chapters 18 and 20 again

Wrong!

You're drunk!

Don’t care ... One thing Communists got right is religion is poisonous...

Now homosexuality has been part of humanity forever and best Classical Music from Russia is before the Bolshevik!

Wrong!

You're drunk!

Don’t care ... One thing Communists got right is religion is poisonous...

Now homosexuality has been part of humanity forever and best Classical Music from Russia is before the Bolshevik!

Indeed homosexuality always accompanies mankind, but the last 7,000 years faggots were isolated either in prisons or in lunatic asylums or somewhere much worst.
I don't care when faggots scr.w each other in a secret homo honky tonk but I'm gonna get bored when I see their mugs from any program or parliament

Forum List

Back