The Great Blue Ripple

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
"Republicans have a distinct national advantage going into this election. As Mother Jones reported in March, “A new report from the Brennan Center for Justice calculates just how much of a landslide Democrats will need in order to win in districts that were drawn specifically to withstand Democratic waves and elect Republicans. The result, report co-author Michael Li says, should be a ‘reality check’ for Democrats.” To win the House, the Democrats would have to win the popular vote by 11 points, according to this left-leaning organization."
The DEMs are going to need to win, in November, the popular vote by 11 points.
The DEMs have a better chance of eating BBQ unicorns.
If President Trump makes solid progress with NK the DEMs can kiss the midterms and 2020 goodbye.
If Mueller drills a dry hole the DEMs can kiss the midterms and 2020 goodbye.

The only "Blue Wave" I predict we will see is this.

blue-loo.gif

As much as the press wants us to believe these foaming at the mouth, mindless moonbats are "energized", those of us who oppose collectivist parasites are just as determined to maintain the momentum and keep rolling back regressive democrook policy.

blue-loo.gif

As much as the press wants us to believe these foaming at the mouth, mindless moonbats are "energized", those of us who oppose collectivist parasites are just as determined to maintain the momentum and keep rolling back regressive democrook policy.

This is not great timing for the travel ban stuff to come up. Personally, of all my objections to the Pres, his refugee policy and attitude toward immigrants is the thing that completely sinks him, in my book. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

blue-loo.gif

This is not great timing for the travel ban stuff to come up. Personally, of all my objections to the Pres, his refugee policy and attitude toward immigrants is the thing that completely sinks him, in my book. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.
His attitude towards ILLEGAL immigrants is what redeems him for a large number of United States Citizens.

"Republicans have a distinct national advantage going into this election. As Mother Jones reported in March, “A new report from the Brennan Center for Justice calculates just how much of a landslide Democrats will need in order to win in districts that were drawn specifically to withstand Democratic waves and elect Republicans. The result, report co-author Michael Li says, should be a ‘reality check’ for Democrats.” To win the House, the Democrats would have to win the popular vote by 11 points, according to this left-leaning organization."
The DEMs are going to need to win, in November, the popular vote by 11 points.
The DEMs have a better chance of eating BBQ unicorns.
If President Trump makes solid progress with NK the DEMs can kiss the midterms and 2020 goodbye.
If Mueller drills a dry hole the DEMs can kiss the midterms and 2020 goodbye.

All indications in swing districts are a Republican beat down

Nancy Pelosi will get her rightful job back

blue-loo.gif

of course you arent. But his stance on that is a lot of why he got elected

After the past several presidential elections, I know I suck at predicting the outcome of elections, especially months in advance. I'm content to simply wait and see what happens. I'm definitely not betting on anyone or any party.

blue-loo.gif

Do you want foreigners tented in your front yard?

blue-loo.gif

Shirley, you jest!

He has no problem with immigrants, his old lady is off the boat.

Incidentally my old lady is off a boat also.

It's ILLEGAL immigrants that we have a problem with.

That and "refugees" from countries the euroweenies created arbitrarily 100 years ago, who have a slight tendency to suddenly explode in crowds that we are reluctant to bring into the country.

I have no idea why you hold that against him or anyone who supports him.

blue-loo.gif

Do you want foreigners tented in your front yard?

Doggie chew toys?

Forum List

Back