The Great And Secret Plan To ...

They will implement the plan in January of 2025 ... then declare they forced him from office.

I stopped when he claimed they had the moral authority....

There is some funny crap after that. It really just keeps rolling and gives insight into why these fruitcakes think they are both smart and can win.

All kinds of crap about how disinformation, propaganda, and the decay of journalism pollutes the "informational ecosystem" and creates a climate of harassment. When they are the fricken fruitcakes that have destroyed their own reputation as journalists, using those methods, to achieve that very goal.

I stopped when he claimed they had the moral authority....

There is some funny crap after that. It really just keeps rolling and gives insight into why these fruitcakes think they are both smart and can win.

All kinds of crap about how disinformation, propaganda, and the decay of journalism pollutes the "informational ecosystem" and creates a climate of harassment. When they are the fricken fruitcakes that have destroyed their own reputation as journalists, using those methods, to achieve that very goal.

You ever wish you could meet one of these loons?

Just look at him say "dumbass" and walk away

You ever wish you could meet one of these loons?

Just look at him say "dumbass" and walk away

I know more than a few. When you point out their ignorance, they'll do their best to prove you correct. But walking away isn't the best answer, because someone might have the help them with the defibrillator, bless their precious little hearts.

LOL, the thing Brock and CREW have not accounted for is that TRUMP fights back and in doing so exposes those trying to hind under a nonpartisan label.

Lunatics. Crazy like The Nazis were at first thought to be crazy, until that is, they gained power.

Then nobody dared call them crazy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back