The GOP’s Convention Plan: Benghazi, Bill Clinton’s Affairs And Tim Tebow

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
14rnclist_web1-master768.jpg

CLEVELAND — A night highlighting the tragedy in Benghazi, Libya. An appearance by onetime football star Tim Tebow. A presentation detailing former President Bill Clinton’s sexual misconduct.

Donald J. Trump, the presumptive nominee, has been promising a different kind of Republican National Convention, and plans obtained by The New York Times show that he is eager to put his showbiz stamp on the party’s gathering, even as he struggles to attract A-list talent.

But what is striking, as much as who is on the list, is who is not. Several figures Mr. Trump had said he would invite to speak, like the boxing promoter Don King and Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor, were not included. Neither was Tom Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, a hugely popular figure in the key state of New Hampshire.

More: The GOP’s Convention Plan: Benghazi, Bill Clinton’s Affairs And Tim Tebow

Wow, that really sounds exciting. I can't wait. Oh, but what about Sarah Palin?

Conventions are too long. They should be one day events. All the speeches only serve to whip the people up into a hateful frenzy and divide them more. But i will say, the Republican Convention could actually be interesting. There's a lot of Republicans who still wanna oust Trump. So it could get interesting.

CLEVELAND — A night highlighting the tragedy in Benghazi, Libya. An appearance by onetime football star Tim Tebow. A presentation detailing former President Bill Clinton’s sexual misconduct.

emotional appeals are SO emotional. :laugh:

Conventions are too long. They should be one day events. All the speeches only serve to whip the people up into a hateful frenzy and divide them more. But i will say, the Republican Convention could actually be interesting. There's a lot of Republicans who still wanna oust Trump. So it could get interesting.

Yes, and guns are now allowed. Open bar / open carry. Thank you, Jesus.

Water Guns, Aerosol Cans Banned At RNC — Real Guns OK

Donald J. Trump, the presumptive nominee, has been promising a different kind of Republican National Convention, and plans obtained by The New York Times show that he is eager to put his showbiz stamp on the party’s gathering, even as he struggles to attract A-list talent.

But what is striking, as much as who is on the list, is who is not. Several figures Mr. Trump had said he would invite to speak, like the boxing promoter Don King and Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor, were not included. Neither was Tom Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, a hugely popular figure in the key state of New Hampshire.

The GOP: nothing of value or merit to offer, just efforts to divide Americans.

Ha. They should be quick one day events. Too much hateful rhetoric and phony drama. We know Hillary Clinton is the Democratic Nominee, so they could wrap it up pretty quickly. However, the Republican Convention could actually have some drama. But usually, the Nominee is all locked up. I don't think there's a need for such long Conventions.

I really miss Sarah Palin.

They won't have anything like that this time around.

Trump is every bit the brainless twerp that Sarah Palin is...but he can put together complete sentences.

I saw Trump being interviewed somewhere this morning, and his plan is to NOT transition into general election mode. Which means, he will continue to have zero appeal to swing voters.

Oh well, by seeking refuge in the conservative echo chamber, the election has become his to lose.

Trump is every bit the brainless twerp that Sarah Palin is...but he can put together complete sentences.

I saw Trump being interviewed somewhere this morning, and his plan is to NOT transition into general election mode. Which means, he will continue to have zero appeal to swing voters.

Oh well, by seeking refuge in the conservative echo chamber, the election has become his to lose.

He's different and interesting. He's not your typical Republican Candidate. I like some of the things he's proposing. But the way he delivers his message, might be too abrasive for most Americans. However, i kinda like that about him. But i think most want a more PC approach.

Ha. They should be quick one day events. Too much hateful rhetoric and phony drama. We know Hillary Clinton is the Democratic Nominee, so they could wrap it up pretty quickly. However, the Republican Convention could actually have some drama. But usually, the Nominee is all locked up. I don't think there's a need for such long Conventions.
I suppose with thousands of delegates, a lot of people need a chance to say their piece. I won't be watching--I'll just be checking in on the news each morning to make sure everyone made it through the night alive.

completely incoherent rambling run-on clueless and contradictory sentences! :laugh:

160427_WAR_trump-mayflower-hotel.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Trump’s ‘Foreign Policy’: Incoherent and Shallow

Trump’s Foreign Policy Speech Was a Mess of Contradictions and Falsehoods

Experts And Fact-Checkers Blast Donald Trump's "Incoherent" And "Fact-Free" Foreign Policy Speech

Clinton swipes at Trump's "dangerously incoherent" foreign policy

Read Hillary Clinton's Speech on Trump and National Security

I suppose with thousands of delegates, a lot of people need a chance to say their piece. I won't be watching--I'll just be checking in on the news each morning to make sure everyone made it through the night alive.

For me, it's just too much hateful rhetoric and phony manufactured drama. They only serve to stir the people up into an angry hateful mob. I guess they feel that's how you motivate people to get out and vote.

I think the Republican Convention could be interesting this year though. Still a lot of people who wanna boot Trump. I just pray there's no violence. The politicians and media have a chance to do things right. We'll see if they do.

Thanks for the laugh. But serious question: Tennis balls? Anyone know what nefarious purpose they serve? We're all stumped here.

Forum List

Back