The GOP is Losing Credibility Daily

He hasnt even had his 100th day and look at them blaming everything on him.

Man oh man are these people filled with hate.

Reading threads like these just cracks me up.

"Obama is now responsible for 50% of the debt ... you silly partisan hack"

"Reaganomics was merely getting government out of the way of the natural order of economics"

"The VAST majority of those with whom Conservatism lacks credibility are Leftists"

LMAO!

Last edited:
Mythology is a powerful thing.

But numbers don't lie. Reagan and the two Bushes are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

Alright fuckstain, when are you going to update that little fact with how much Obama is responsible for?

he's already going to triple the national debt and you're making excuses for him.

Who says he's going to do that?

With the debt at about $11 trillion when he took office, Obama would have to run up $22 trillion in debt over 8 years to do that, or almost $3 trillion a year.

Even the most partisan sources I've seen don't even come close to that.

With the fiasco of the last eight years to their credit, and the twenty-eight years of proof that the Reaganomics ponzi scheme has ruined the American economy, the GOP has become the political laughing stock with their pledge of allegiance to Rush Limbaugh. Making him the leader/spokesman for the Republican Party is lowering their political status incrementally. What makes it even more entertaining, is the fact that the right-wingers are oblivious to it all, and still believe that they have relevance. The poor, poor souls.

Do you actually not realize that both parties have been in bed with wall street and bankers almost since all three existed simultaneously? Or are you dropping disinformation in the water to see if it floats.

Assuming you actually wrote this versus having lifted if from some propaganda site, I would assume the latter.

Indy O.....no left winger EVER,would think that their precious little party would hurt this country or them.....you are seeing 3 of these queef bags here.....and if i am correct,more will be checking in very soon.....

The thing is, 2 years into St Ronnie's term they were blaming the Reagan recession of 1982 on Carter, but the 2008 Bush Depression is blamed on Obama from: the time he was nominated by HanNITWITy, his election by Stuttering LinpBoy, the day his stimulus package passed by the GOP and 6 months from the inauguration by Krauthammer&sickle.

Mythology is a powerful thing.

But numbers don't lie. Reagan and the two Bushes are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

Well, if that's true, that's not going to be the case for much longer because Obama's about to break all records. Look guys, the Ponzi scheme started back in the 1930s with FDR. That was the critical point at which the United States government started attempting to ensure the well being of each individual by putting off payments to the subsequent generations. Since then, no Administration or Congress has made a serious effort to reverse the trend. When you see a President that has the guts to say the Social Security system must be eliminated and that making sure you or I are taken care of as individuals isn't government's responsibility, you'll see a President who has the guts to seriously confront the systemic problem. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

he's already going to triple the national debt and you're making excuses for him.

With the debt at about $11 trillion when he took office, Obama would have to run up $22 trillion in debt over 8 years to do that, or almost $3 trillion a year.

A nearly $3 trillion dollar deficit this year (if his budget passes) requires $560 billion dollars a year alone, to pay just interest. So over ten years the interest payments on this year's budget alone is $5 trillion dollars.

The 'tripple' the national debt comes from the fact that entitlements of the current budget proposal must be carried over into succeeding years.

Reagan and Bush one are resopnsible for the deficit? Yet very nearly every budget they sent to congress was essentially DOA. Because the House was a Democratic cess pool since Ike was president. And the House of representative is constitutionally where all spending bills must originate.

A nearly $3 trillion dollar deficit this year (if his budget passes) requires $560 billion dollars a year alone, to pay just interest. So over ten years the interest payments on this year's budget alone is $5 trillion dollars.

The 'tripple' the national debt comes from the fact that entitlements of the current budget proposal must be carried over into succeeding years.

This is exactly why people who have allowed themselves to be HanNITWITized look sooooo obviously gullible to informed people!!!

The ENTIRE 2010 budget is 3 trillion and change, so for a nearly 3 trillion deficit this year to happen there would have to be less than 1 trillion in receipts for the year!!!

Only CON$ are too STUPID to see what an obvious exaggeration a 3 trillion deficit is. The gov is expected to take in over 2 trillion this year so the real deficit is 1.171 trillion.

Now part of that deficit is the interest on Bush's 5 trillion deficit from his two terms which is over 3/4 of a trillion dollars IN INTEREST each year. So if you subtract Bush's .771 trillion/year in interest from Obama's deficit you get Obama's actual spending deficit of about 400 billion dollars.

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy10/pdf/fy10-newera.pdf

Last edited:

Ooops I was wrong. I watched bits of Hannity's interview with Cheney last night, and Hannity said Obama was going to "triple the debt."

I see where you got it. The most partisan sources are spreading this myth, as they do many others.

The thing is, 2 years into St Ronnie's term they were blaming the Reagan recession of 1982 on Carter, but the 2008 Bush Depression is blamed on Obama from: the time he was nominated by HanNITWITy, his election by Stuttering LinpBoy, the day his stimulus package passed by the GOP and 6 months from the inauguration by Krauthammer&sickle.

That is true. According to DiamondDave, the entire budget thru 9/30/09 is all Bush's responsibility.

At least that's what he said regarding Clinton and the 9/30/01 budget.

Source please. Not that I don't trust your say-so or anything.

How does $3 trillion require $560 billion a yeaer for interest?

How does interest on the Republican debt to date figure in?

Reagan and Bush one are resopnsible for the deficit? Yet very nearly every budget they sent to congress was essentially DOA. Because the House was a Democratic cess pool since Ike was president. And the House of representative is constitutionally where all spending bills must originate.

Reagan got what he wanted -- tax cuts and military buildups -- with the Republican block and a gaggle of "gypsy moth" Dems who joined them.

CAn we all agree that our GOVERNMENT (regardless of who runs it) hasn't been giving us a very good return for our money?

Or are we still having too much fun taking sides so we can hurl insults upon the other side to discuss this issue seriously?

CAn we all agree that our GOVERNMENT (regardless of who runs it) hasn't been giving us a very good return for our money?

Or are we still having too much fun taking sides so we can hurl insults upon the other side to discuss this issue seriously?

I'm not sure what you mean? Overall?

We live in a society today were we don't have hordes of the aged and disabled living under freeways. Poverty still exists, but at half the rate it was before the "great society" programs were past. We have a recession now that is certainly damaging to many families but many are also helped getting through by unemployment benefits that keeps them off the street. Our elderly and poorest have some healthcare. (though everyone should have it). We know that regardless of what happens, we will have some pension when we retire. Ask the Madoff investors how their return as been. Our college and post graduate system is the envy of the world, though some of our grade and secondary schools need improvement. And we have the strongest military in the world. More than we need in that regard.

So IMO in a lot of ways the Govt has given us a "good return" for our money.

With the fiasco of the last eight years to their credit, and the twenty-eight years of proof that the Reaganomics ponzi scheme has ruined the American economy, the GOP has become the political laughing stock with their pledge of allegiance to Rush Limbaugh. Making him the leader/spokesman for the Republican Party is lowering their political status incrementally. What makes it even more entertaining, is the fact that the right-wingers are oblivious to it all, and still believe that they have relevance. The poor, poor souls.

so are you according to your rep power.

so are you according to your rep power.

he cant hear you El.....he is one of the 10 with his head up that monstrous ASS known as the far left.......i hear it is getting so crowded Chris moved out....

Forum List

Back