The Giants look like the clss of the NFL

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I think they have a chance to repeat. Eli is out playing big brother Big Time!

Their D has always been their strength. They are definitely hitting on all cylinders.

The Colts cannot be counted out. I still think Peyton will break every passing record in the book if he stays healthy.

With all the D they lost in the offseason I thought they were goners.

The Colts cannot be counted out. I still think Peyton will break every passing record in the book if he stays healthy.

Only if Favre retires in the near future. At this point it looks like Manning will quit before Favre. lol

Dallas is still better!(Sorry for the homer statement)

TO is beginning his "All About Me" dance. Romo better start throwing to him or he will crumble like a little girl and cry on the sidelines. Sorry, but it just a matter of time.

TO is beginning his "All About Me" dance. Romo better start throwing to him or he will crumble like a little girl and cry on the sidelines. Sorry, but it just a matter of time.

We shall see and it will be interesting to see if Eli can continue to play at the level he is.

You know, I called him Baby Manning until he beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. Now he is playing better than his big brother. He has become one of the NFL elite, IMHO.

You know, I called him Baby Manning until he beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. Now he is playing better than his big brother. He has become one of the NFL elite, IMHO.

Just like his big brother!

Yup, a very rare family of world class athletes. You don't see that much.

Yup, a very rare family of world class athletes. You don't see that much.

Unless you're a Williams or a Manning. (for the elite athletes)

Who are some others? Tiki and Ronde Barber come to mind.

Giants look like the class of the NFL?

Looks like a little team in Nashville called the Titans is 5-0 to the giants' 4-0....they're pretty good too. I'd say both of them look like the best teams in the NFL, but you can't really talk about the giants being the best because technically the Titans have a better record.

Sorry to spoil you guys fun, but Carolina is gonna win the Super Bowl this year.

You might be right, my man! They look very, very good. They are a class team with a class coach. Steve Smith is one of the best receivers in the NFL. I will definitely support them over the Redskins.

Giants look like the class of the NFL?

Looks like a little team in Nashville called the Titans is 5-0 to the giants' 4-0....they're pretty good too. I'd say both of them look like the best teams in the NFL, but you can't really talk about the giants being the best because technically the Titans have a better record.

For now. They haven't played the Colts yet! :razz:

Forum List

Back