Detroit Shock WNBA Champs

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
3rd time in 6 years. Bill Lambier and Rick Mahorn are the coaches, so of course we are the best team in the WNBA. Now we're talking DYNASTY!!!

We swept San Antonio!!!!

Now if the Piston's can just keep up. :lol:

WNBA? Oh Lord. I'd rather set my gonads on fire than watch that atrocity.

Sad when a player in the WNBA dunks a ball and it's the talk of the league.

At least you have the WNBA Sealyboo!

Didn't the Red Wings win too this year? Michigan is a great sports town.

We have the HORRIBLE Lions but still they sell out.

We have the Tigers who made it to the World Series last year and they fell apart this year. It isn't every year that a team makes the playoffs, unless you are Boston or the Yankees that is, so I hate that they blew it. But at least they made it.

The Piston's are winners every year and at least they won in 2004. But it sucks because they could have won a couple more but blew it. Mr. Big Shot Chauncey Billups my ass. LOL.

Anyways, I'm such a basketball fan that I'll even watch the women once they are in the finals. It was great to see. We beat San Antonio. I don't know if we beat you before we beat them, but it is possible. Did you see the blonde guard on San Antonio's team? WOW she was hot.

I love basketball too.

My daughter played on the WNBA Junior League, she even got to play in Conseco Field House and meet the Fever Players in their locker room. She thought that was so cool!

I hate the Pistons, ever since the "FIGHT" that night,,,,the Pacers have gone down hill ever since.....well, and Reggie Miller being gone, it's painful to watch them anymore. :( :mad:

Did you see the blonde guard on San Antonio's team? WOW she was hot.

Too bad most of the women in the league crave the fuzzy lap flounder.

Some of those "women" are downright scary. I think I saw chest hair on one once.

Last edited:
WNBA? Oh Lord. I'd rather set my gonads on fire than watch that atrocity.

Sad when a player in the WNBA dunks a ball and it's the talk of the league.

If you set you nads on fire, would you be tripping on mushrooms or just get really, really baked?

Too bad most of the women in the league crave the fuzzy lap flounder.

Some of those "women" are downright scary. I think I saw chest hair on one once.

There was this poor woman on the Detroit bench. She was standing and cheering and she was absolutely hidious. I wouldn't screw her for nothing. The MVP was an ugly white girl. There was one woman who played 10 or 20 years and finally got a ring. She wasn't horrible for an amazon. I bet if she did herself up she could be ok looking.

But check out the San Antonio doll. She's got to be a pin up.

Forum List

Back