The George Zimmerman the Press Doesnt Want You to Know

I want to know why this is a race issue at all. Did Zimmerman call the boy a neggah?

Coon.

He called him a fucking coon.

Then he shot him dead.

Zimmerman's friend said he meant "coon ass". Born and raised in Louisiana, and yes, Cajuns are often referred to as "Coon asses" - and it is not considered (by most) to be derogatory - that's not the same as calling a black person a "coon" - that's just straight up racist. "coon ass" and "coon" - NOT the same thing.
Since when it it against the law to ALLEGEDLY use a racial slur when on the phone?

Two words-PROVE IT! Last I checked we don't convict people in America based on unsupported conjecture. Tell us please, exactly what "crime" or "unlawful act" (under FL statutes, because that's ALL that counts in this case) Zimmerman committed BEFORE Trayvon Martin hit Zimmerman. Just to be clear, this requires probative evidence, NOT your suppositions about what he might have done, or could have done. "Probative evidence" means physical evidence, and/or eyewitness testimony consistent with the other known facts in this case. That is not what I require, it is what THE LAW requires. Produce it, or admit you don't have any.

His own words show he did more than "approach". He followed. He placed his 911 call at 7:09. The fight started at approximately 7:16. That's when Trayvon's girlfriend's phone lost the signal, and when the first 911 call came in reporting a scream.

Zimmerman went against neighborhood watch guidelines, against the advice of the 911 operator, and against the common sense that an out-of-shape 5' 9" man would have possessed had he not been carrying around a 9mm pseudo-penis.

Why do libtards have to reduce everything to some kind of sexual symbolism?

A gun is a psuedo-penis? lololol

Page 2: Trayvon Martin Shooter Says Teenager Went for His Gun - ABC News

Page 2 of 2
SANFORD, Fla., March 26

The law affords people enormous leeway to use deadly force if they feel their life is seriously endangered. Sonner said Zimmerman felt "one of them was going to die that night," when he pulled the trigger.

Corey, a veteran prosecutor known for her zealous defense of victims rights was hand-picked by Florida Gov. Rick Scott for the job. But she faces other challenges in the case.

While in life Trayvon Martin was barely 17, when it comes to justifiable homicide his size -- about 6-foot-3 and 150 pounds -- makes him an adult in death.

Zimmerman, 28, is 5-foot-9 and weighs well over 200 pounds.

========

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

To learn more about Trayvon’s character, we have to look to his friends and family to offer clues.
Unfortunately, it seems as if most people who knew him are intent on cleaning up his image,
rather than discussing what Trayvon was really like.

I want to know why this is a race issue at all. Did Zimmerman call the boy a neggah?

Coon.

He called him a fucking coon.

Then he shot him dead.

Zimmerman's friend said he meant "coon ass". Born and raised in Louisiana, and yes, Cajuns are often referred to as "Coon asses" - and it is not considered (by most) to be derogatory - that's not the same as calling a black person a "coon" - that's just straight up racist. "coon ass" and "coon" - NOT the same thing.

So calling someone a bad name is justification for assault and battery?

If Trayvan hadn't attacked Zimmerman he'd be alive today.

I guess pride can be deadly, can't it?

When he comes out of hiding, he'll be asked what he really said. I look forward to his answer.

Well, I also expect that government experts are analyzing it, and I will be interested in hearing their opinion of what he said.

Maybe but we can't say with total truth what zimmerman said with the limited sources can we?

LOL - could you be slightly more obtuse about this? I have said repeatedly that I look forward to hearing the explanation from Zimmerman himself. What part of that don't you understand? rofl

What makes you think he wouldn't lie? His answer will not be sufficient for you unless he admits to saying exactly what you think you heard him say.

Isn't "coons" like a term from the 1950s? Like spiffy? Neato? Whatever they used to say?

Leave-it-to-Beaver talk is current again?

Are you serious.

Its a derogatory term used against blacks. Its use pre-dates leave it to beaver by quite a bit.

I don't think GZ would have been calling someone "spiffy" if he really feared for his life, do you? 'Hey, that guy looks neato, I'm going to shoot him now"

So What????

The problem with the left is this ultimate sin.....

How dare anyone act racist to a black person. Forget the fact that what they consider to be racist seems to float all over the place. Saying someone is black seems to be considered racist.

The left wants to kiss their asses, allow them any violent act, explain away the overt racism on display we've seen the last week......and excuse the acts of this kid simply because it caused his death. The drumming up of racial hatred by Al Sharpton and his like, and the MSM is a non-issue.

In reality you haven't a leg to stand on.

Btw, I love the way Obama has this funny habit of unleashing hell in this country and then going overseas or pulls a disappearing act acting like he isn't the cause of it when it's clear his media is.

He's done the same shit before.

Obama started a firestorm over the Do-Nothing Congress campaign then promptly left for the G20 conference in France. While we were spending another $1.2 trillion he was over there giving advice to the rest of the world on how to mind their budgets.

Remember when Obama remained silent after Jimmy Hoffa Jr. said we need to take these Son-of-a-bitches out? This is what followed a contentious spring after the Gabby Gifford shooting.

It appears that the Obama Administration manufactured the Sandra Flucke controversy. The firestorm that resulted when Rush Limbaugh referred to her as someone who wants to be paid for sex. The media tells us that Obama made a personal call to Ms. Flucke.

Ohhhhh, how nice.

Turns out her propaganda agency is directly tied to Center For American Progress member Anita Dunn.......a former member of the Obama Administration.

Obama always seems to remain calm and silent while the world is exploding around him.

What a great leader.

Now he's overseas again and saying not one word about calming down.

mental6-2f.gif

Last edited:
Isn't "coons" like a term from the 1950s? Like spiffy? Neato? Whatever they used to say?

Are you serious.

Its a derogatory term used against blacks. Its use pre-dates leave it to beaver by quite a bit.

I don't think GZ would have been calling someone "spiffy" if he really feared for his life, do you? 'Hey, that guy looks neato, I'm going to shoot him now"
:cuckoo:

Obviously, my point is who in 2012 uses such a dated term?

That's the question.

You don't have to answer it, of course. If is likely an effort in futility for me to ask you to ponder it.

But, do try to at least understand the question I actually asked, not one you made up in your head.

TIA

When he comes out of hiding, he'll be asked what he really said. I look forward to his answer.

Well, I also expect that government experts are analyzing it, and I will be interested in hearing their opinion of what he said.

Maybe but we can't say with total truth what zimmerman said with the limited sources can we?

LOL - could you be slightly more obtuse about this? I have said repeatedly that I look forward to hearing the explanation from Zimmerman himself. What part of that don't you understand? rofl
I understand it fully. You are presuming that an allegation is a given by looking forward to his explanation of something that may not have happened.

Thus, it's a nonsensical statement.

Are you serious.

:cuckoo:

Obviously, my point is who in 2012 uses such a dated term?

That's the question.

You don't have to answer it, of course. If is likely an effort in futility for me to ask you to ponder it.

But, do try to at least understand the question I actually asked, not one you made up in your head.

TIA

Now that you mention it, I've seen people in their natural (unmedicated) state for 20 + years. I don't recall a single time I've heard anyone use the word since, actually, the 1950s.

I had a chief nurse once who was Cajun, and she love the term 'coon ass', but 'coon.' Nah. I think the recording was dubbed.

Two words-PROVE IT! Last I checked we don't convict people in America based on unsupported conjecture. Tell us please, exactly what "crime" or "unlawful act" (under FL statutes, because that's ALL that counts in this case) Zimmerman committed BEFORE Trayvon Martin hit Zimmerman. Just to be clear, this requires probative evidence, NOT your suppositions about what he might have done, or could have done. "Probative evidence" means physical evidence, and/or eyewitness testimony consistent with the other known facts in this case. That is not what I require, it is what THE LAW requires. Produce it, or admit you don't have any.

His own words show he did more than "approach". He followed. He placed his 911 call at 7:09. The fight started at approximately 7:16. That's when Trayvon's girlfriend's phone lost the signal, and when the first 911 call came in reporting a scream.

Zimmerman went against neighborhood watch guidelines, against the advice of the 911 operator, and against the common sense that an out-of-shape 5' 9" man would have possessed had he not been carrying around a 9mm pseudo-penis.

Why do libtards have to reduce everything to some kind of sexual symbolism?

A gun is a psuedo-penis? lololol

The ones who aren't getting any are the ones who talk the loudest about it!

Forum List

Back