The GENIUS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE!

Who is printing all of this money that the idiotic Ron Paulites keep on talking about? I know their insane lies, and I know what their goal is.

Can I tell the state militias to take them out, too, as long as the militias want to do away with the people destroying our democracy?

Ron Paul's only goal is to destroy America.

The Fed "prints" the money, though print isn't technically the correct word. But you're saying the Fed should print more money to lend to the federal government, so you obviously think there's nothing wrong with hyperinflation.

You are one totally crazy piece of shit. What a damn fucking fruitcake. I have seen crazy posts before, but yours takes the cake. Damn, that is stupid!

Fred "farted" the gas, though Fart isn't technically the correct word. But you're saying that Fred should fart some more gas to lend to the federal government, so you obvious think that there is noting wrong with too much odoriferous gas.

Fred doesn't fart and the Fed doesn't print money. The Fed will buy government notes and bonds when they are not subscribed. I know that is too hard for you to understand, but give it a try. If you want government to stop spending money and borrowing from everybody and anybody, remove your corrupt congressman. Next you are going to be saying that the Chinese are printing too many Dollars because they are loaning us a Trillion dollars for our notes. Do you have any idea how totally stupid you sound making up crazy shit like that? So how many dollars have the Chinese printed?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

[youtube]p7w64fbqYQY[/youtube]

If every dollar created in this country comes into existence when the Fed monetizes a Treasury IOU or bond by loaning that dollar into circulation at interest, then there is always more money owed than currently exists.

The Fed's solution is continuous borrowing with eternal proliferation of money and/or debt.

The Fed's principle purpose hasn't changed since 1913..protect the biggest banks at all costs and make them even bigger.

That is nothing but lie after lie after lie after lie. You are making a total fool of yourself. Why spout such totally insane gibberish? Now, in your case, you are not doing pot. I suspect that you are coming down from speed. You need serious psychiatric help.
Nice of you to disprove all these documented facts with documented facts of your own, rather than resorting to the ad hominem attacks. :rolleyes:

If every dollar created in this country comes into existence when the Fed monetizes a Treasury IOU or bond by loaning that dollar into circulation at interest, then there is always more money owed than currently exists.

The Fed's solution is continuous borrowing with eternal proliferation of money and/or debt.

The Fed's principle purpose hasn't changed since 1913..protect the biggest banks at all costs and make them even bigger.

That is nothing but lie after lie after lie after lie. You are making a total fool of yourself. Why spout such totally insane gibberish? Now, in your case, you are not doing pot. I suspect that you are coming down from speed. You need serious psychiatric help.
Nice of you to disprove all these documented facts with documented facts of your own, rather than resorting to the ad hominem attacks. :rolleyes:

Dude that is just more lies heaped upon lies of another. You have posted no facts, only support of a totally crazy ranting buffoon. The Fed does not print money. It is not the Fed's solution to continually borrow money. What a crazy lie that is! The FED does not generate all loaned money in the world or the US or just the state of California. I have rebuffed this buffoon over and over and over and over and still he posts these outrageous lies. He is a crazy twit who should be enjoined to stop posting all of these lies.

That borrowing of money is what Congress has been doing to excess and what I have been talking against for over twenty years. The FED is not responsible for the stupidity of Congress and Presidents like Bush or Obama. They are just dumb stupid sons of bitches who think they can spend us out of any difficulty and have practiced their religion of SPEND, SPEND, SPEND for nine years now. .

Crazy lunatics like Ron Paul continually spout lies like this crazy buffoon you are supporting. If you really are serious, you are also in need of psychiatric help. There is no logic or truth to anything the Ron Paulites present. Just lies heaped upon more lies. That is the way they present their mentally distorted viewpoint. The FED does not do the things they keep on making up and saying the FED does. I have stated over and over again for years now what the FED can do. It is extremely limited. Unfortunately, Congress is not and appears to be able to do anything it wants.

Last edited:
I've sourced facts....Facts you've brushed aside as "propaganda"without taking so much as a moment to consider them.

The only person here who has brought no factual information to the table here is you.

But feel free to carry on with your manic ad hominem attacks, though...They tend to underscore your weak case, insofar as the facts are concerned.

I've sourced facts....Facts you've brushed aside as "propaganda"without taking so much as a moment to consider them.

The only person here who has brought no factual information to the table here is you.

But feel free to carry on with your manic ad hominem attacks, though...They tend to underscore your weak case, insofar as the facts are concerned.

What facts? You are just going to make up more lies like that crazy stupid ass you are supporting? Lie after lie after lie. I have pointed out all of the insane lies he had posted. Nothing that he has posted is true. It is all lies, and now you think it is cool to lie to support him? Come on and stop playing games on this forum.
1. As I have stated hundreds of time to his and other's insane crap, the FED does not print or coin money.
2. As I have stated hundreds of times to his and other's insane crap, the FED does not borrow money. Congress does.
3. As I have stated hundreds of times to his and other's insane crap, the FED does not tell Congress what bills to pass.
4. As I have stated hundreds of times to his and other's insane crap, the FED does not do all of the crazy things they say it is capable of doing.

It is there as a backup to buy US government Bond and Note debt in case the issue is not subscribed. Greece had that problem. Portugal will. So will Spain. They do not have an imaginary bank that the rest of the world sees as a real bank that will always buy our debt so we do not have a financial crisis similar to Greece. In Greece's case, the IMF which is funded by the US has offered to back some of the debt and thus it was subsequently bought by investors. The IMF can only back that promise as long as it gets money from the US. Funny how that works.

The US is in a financial crisis and a Depression as I type this. We are not making any progress against the Depression. We need an institution like the FED to back our debt issuances as we try to put people back to work. Unfortunately, we have a totally dufus dingbat president who does not have a clue about what to do to create jobs in this country, so we are continuing to collapse. We will have to borrow even more money and spend it wisely before we start climbing out of this Depression. The FED can buy that debt to keep our issuances subscribed, but it can not control what Congress does with it.

We absolutely need the FED. Right now we do not need the members of Congress thus assembled. We need a whole new flock of people in those positions. People who are fiscal conservatives who are not afraid to spend during a serious crisis like we are now in, but who will rein in the spending once the economy recovers.

I've made up nothing. In fact I've pointed you to a very credible source of very good historical information, whom you have dismissed out-of-hand because he doesn't share in your quasi-worship of the Fed banksters.

His information is virtually identical to that found in NYT non-fiction bestseller Secrets of the Temple.

But I suppose we're just supposed to take the word of some anonymous cat on the interwebs, over people who've done very exhaustive historical research on the matter and come to pretty much the same conclusions, eh?

I've made up nothing. In fact I've pointed you to a very credible source of very good historical information, whom you have dismissed out-of-hand because he doesn't share in your quasi-worship of the Fed banksters.

His information is virtually identical to that found in NYT non-fiction bestseller Secrets of the Temple.

But I suppose we're just supposed to take the word of some anonymous cat on the interwebs, over people who've done very exhaustive historical research on the matter and come to pretty much the same conclusions, eh?

You link to some totally crazy son of a bitch who does not have a clue about that which he writes and say, I should believe him. You lie again when you say I worship the Fed, quasi or otherwise. All I have said is that the FED is extremely limited in what it can do. All the things that you nitwits claim the FED is doing are impossible for the FED to do. Why don't you go read a little? Come back and show me were the FED has assassinated people, or the FED has printed counterfeit currency, or where the FED has printed trillions of dollars in order to bankrupt the United States, or the FED has destroyed half of the Gold in the world so they can corner the market, or the FED is stealing the Oxygen from the air to make fuel burn less efficiently since it owns all of the oil reserves in the world or any of the other crazy things you nincompoops make up all of the time.

The Fed can trade in the open market, buying and selling notes and bonds. It can set the discount rate. It can set the overnight rate.

It does not have all encompassing powers. It is an artificial bank that has to turn its profit above operating expenses over to the Treasury. In that regard, it is the best thing that the United States has ever done for the United States.

You crazy unread nincompoops who think the FED has magical powers to destroy the world need to get meds for your psychiatric problems and then real a little about the limitations of the FED. Any profit it makes off of those notes and bonds it returns to the United States. I think we should require Goldman Sachs to give all of their profit to us and stop paying bonuses to their employees.

Why don't you stop shilling for the rich and read a little.

Start with Ellen Brown's book Web of Debt. If cover to cover scares you, start with chapter 17 where she explains the windfall Fed member banks get when they monetize Treasury bonds virtually for free.

The Federal Reserve System receives pallets of cash from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing basically for the cost of printing which is about six cents per dollar.

This monetized debt becomes the Fed's reserves, and is then distributed to member banks and LOANED OUT via fractional reserve LENDING.

These LOANS earn INTEREST at the member banks, which means they are making money on money they received at almost no cost.

Like water from a spring.

The Federal Reserve System exists the make Wall Street banks too big to fail.
Too big to fail means bankers privatize profit and socialize loss.
Government (taxpayers) become the servants of finance (money)
Then what?????

Why don't you stop shilling for the rich and read a little.

Start with Ellen Brown's book Web of Debt. If cover to cover scares you, start with chapter 17 where she explains the windfall Fed member banks get when they monetize Treasury bonds virtually for free.

The Federal Reserve System receives pallets of cash from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing basically for the cost of printing which is about six cents per dollar.

This monetized debt becomes the Fed's reserves, and is then distributed to member banks and LOANED OUT via fractional reserve LENDING.

These LOANS earn INTEREST at the member banks, which means they are making money on money they received at almost no cost.

Like water from a spring.

The Federal Reserve System exists the make Wall Street banks too big to fail.
Too big to fail means bankers privatize profit and socialize loss.
Government (taxpayers) become the servants of finance (money)
Then what?????

I have read all of that shit.. It is nothing but lies and distortions for the weak of mind, like you. Remember, the FED has very specific duties that it is allowed to do. What other banks can do is up to Congress. Do not confuse Chase, Goldman Sachs or Bank of America with the FED.

Low IQ buffoons like you do not understand that the FED was set up to serve the US and it has never failed to do so. The Bank Of America is not the fed and is not set up to serve America. I know this is hard for shitheads like you to understand, but the Bank of America is not in any way affiliated with the FED. Why you clowns are so fucking gullible and ignorant is beyond me to explain. As Barnam said, there is a fool born every minute. You are a perfect example of that.

You have never yet posted how the Fed's posting of the overnight rate or the buying of bonds and notes can allow them to take the oxygen out of the air to kill off all the Blacks and Hispanics. I am still waiting to hear your explanation as to how this is possible.

Next, tell me how the Space Aliens came down and used the Fed to steal all of the curriencies of the world so everybody would be stuck with the bogus money the Fed has been printing on all of those presses in their secret tunnel.

I understand that by setting the overnight rate to Zero, they have sterilized all of the citizens of the United States of Japanese ancestry. The Shame! You knew that would happen so you decided to marry a Japanese girl so you would not have to raise children. Such is life or the lack thereof in your case........

Last edited:
Treasury issues a bond.

The Fed pays cash money to the Treasury for the bond; cash the Fed received from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing for about the cost of printing the money.

The Fed cashes in the bond, so Treasury pays out cash (taxpayer?) money, plus the normal interest on the bond.

The Fed got the original money from Treasury, via BEP, so they return the interest to Treasury when they cash in the bond.

The Fed ends up with the amount of the bond, which they add to their reserves.

The Fed leverages their reserves through fractional reserve LOANS, earning (private?) INTEREST on ten times the amount of the original (public?) bond.

Money from thin air or clueless taxpayers?

The Fed is the oldest banking alchemy scam in history: How to turn debt into "assets".

Seriously....Listen, read and learn:

The Creature From Jekyll Island (audio overview)

Creature from Jekyll Island (softbound book)
Total nonsense! That is really stupid shit! Remember, I am an historian and very accomplished on this period in history. Propaganda has always been propaganda. When well done, it takes truths and couches them in lies and tries to make people believe the lies.

Great a real live historian of the period.

Tell us please, which banks originally funded the FED?

How much money did they invest?

Who owns it now?

What is the capitilization amount of it?

Fabulous book Secret of the Temple.

A must read for those who support surrent structure of the FED, as well as those who think the FED is a conspiracy, too.

I will say this, despite my objections to the way the FED is chartered, I think we NEED a FED.

We just need whose primary fudiciary responhsibility is to the wellbeing of this nation, instead of the banks which own it.

Something we do not have now.

Treasury issues a bond.

The Fed pays cash money to the Treasury for the bond; cash the Fed received from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing for about the cost of printing the money.

The Fed cashes in the bond, so Treasury pays out cash (taxpayer?) money, plus the normal interest on the bond.

The Fed got the original money from Treasury, via BEP, so they return the interest to Treasury when they cash in the bond.

The Fed ends up with the amount of the bond, which they add to their reserves.

The Fed leverages their reserves through fractional reserve LOANS, earning (private?) INTEREST on ten times the amount of the original (public?) bond.

Money from thin air or clueless taxpayers?

Another outrageous lie from you. The FED does not pay Cash Money for the bonds they buy. The transactions are all electronic. When the FED buys bonds, it often turns around and sells them at a later date, usually so as to not interfere with posted dates of treasury sales. Remember, it is the Treasury that sells the bonds, not the FED to begin with. If the FED did not buy them, the Chinese or Japanese might. Regardless, if the bond issuance went unsubscribed, we would have a crisis like Greece has. We could not afford that.

The purpose of the FED is to provide stability in the Banking world. They are doing a tremendous job at that.

The FED reserves? You lying sack of shit!

Nincompoops like you always come up with these lies about how the FED is hoarding Trillions of Gold to keep the US off of the Gold standard or using alchemy to turn the Gold into lead so it will be almost useless other than for balancing weights for automobile tires.

Now, if you wanted to attack the Fed Open Market Actions, you could possibly create some consternation. The FED is comprised of Bankers. Who would be better qualified. As Officers in their own "real" banks they can perform market transactions that are not officially FED actions, but closely associated with FED actions to maintain stability. I think the perfect example of that would be the intricate transactions that took place when AIG was dying an ungraceful death. IF I remember right, there were several receiving companies that were formed by the real banks and the FED bought all of those toxic securities that had combined all of the bad home loans with some good ones and were sold on the open market. The only way to get them out of the banks possession was for the FED to buy them. This was not because the FED was making a prudent investment, but because it had to provide stability to the market. The receiving companies were then sold the Toxic notes as a prudent price and there was one less toxic problem out there to hinder bank lending and operation.

While the FED was doing a fantastic job of rescuing America, Congress refused to take action that would have prevented Goldman Sachs and others like them from working to rape the American investors. We need to stop the corrupt banks from playing with the stock market. Nothing has been done to stop that. Banks will make money any way they can and that is what they do. There are too many avenues open to them to do so in ways that many of us would consider illegal yet Congress has not passed legislation that would restrict the illegal activity. One of the correct rules that we need to pass is explained below:

The Volcker Rule is meant to prevent the nation’s biggest banks from engaging in proprietary trading, or trading for their own benefit, divorced from that of their customers, with federally insured funds. It prohibits proprietary trading at any insured depository institution or financial firm that is treated as a bank holding company. And it also bans those same institutions from sponsoring or investing in hedge funds or private equity firms.

We need legislation like this. We do not need to attack the FED because they have to work with the same banks that are in need of serious restrictions in what they can do. Congress needs to act. The FED can only do what it is legal for them to do. God Bless the FED, and my God eternally damn the corrupt Big Banks.

Last edited:
The Fed is the oldest banking alchemy scam in history: How to turn debt into "assets".

Seriously....Listen, read and learn:

The Creature From Jekyll Island (audio overview)

Creature from Jekyll Island (softbound book)
Total nonsense! That is really stupid shit! Remember, I am an historian and very accomplished on this period in history. Propaganda has always been propaganda. When well done, it takes truths and couches them in lies and tries to make people believe the lies.

Who owns it now?

There is no money....Never was.....There's just a big checkbook.

You give the Fed some T-blills and they'll lend you their "money".

Both books (The Creature from Jekyll Island and Secrets of the Temple), which were written by completely unrelated authors, describe the Fed scam in detail, and the details are identical.

But our friend Neubarth is short on facts and history, so all he can sling here is invective.

Who owns it now?

There is no money....Never was.....There's just a big checkbook.

You give the Fed some T-blills and they'll lend you their "money".

Both books (The Creature from Jekyll Island and Secrets of the Temple), which were written by completely unrelated authors, describe the Fed scam in detail, and the details are identical.

But our friend Neubarth is short on facts and history, so all he can sling here is invective.

Nothing but insane gibberish from you Dude. You have really disappointed me with all of your horrible dishonesty. In my culture, A man is measured by his integrity and you have none as best as I can tell. Instead of playing games, represent!

Remember it is you who is making up all the lies about the FED and now you want to point to two totally bogus non historical books and claim that the books with all of their lies tell the truth about the FED. Total insanity! Have you no shame?

Post the insane gibberish that you have blindly come to believe, and we will discuss it on this forum. I have posted what the FED has done and can do. I can not post to allusions to lies that you are fond of. The truth about the charter of the FED is there for all to read as I have stated over and over again. I can only post the reality. You need to present your gibberish so we can all have a good laugh at your expense. Represent the dishonesty. I need a good laugh.

Go ahead and post your insane nonsense allegations and we will deal with them one by one. Just do not ask us to read missives that have no credibility and then pretend that you have demonstrated that the FED is of no good to the country.

REPRESENT OR FOR EVER HIDE YOUR HEAD IN SHAME, Dude.

We are all waiting.

Don't start with that crap about how the FED is printing all those Trillions of dollars and because of it we are now in a hyper-inflationary period. I think I have proved that to be a nonsensical lie already. You have to try harder than that.

Neubarth:

What have you published in your entire "life" that rivals a single year in William Greider's 35 years as a professional journalist?

Be specific.
Don't resort to invective or childish name calling.
That makes us think you are a legend in your own mind.

Neubarth:

What have you published in your entire "life" that rivals a single year in William Greider's 35 years as a professional journalist?

Be specific.
Don't resort to invective or childish name calling.
That makes us think you are a legend in your own mind.
Listen you stupid ass. I am not a publisher and have never published anything. Even if I had, it would have no bearing on your gross stupidity and penchant to lie on this forum all of the time. I am calling you out. Either tell us what you think the FED has done wrong in violation of their mandate from Congress or go hide your disgusting shitty head in shame. You have not explained yourself once on all of the lies you have made up on this forum. All you do is tell lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. You then try to attack people because they point out that you are lying.

Very simple rule for life, Tell the truth. Then you do not have to go back and make up lies all of the time to cover your other lies that were lies to cover up previous lies. Have you ever considered telling the truth once in your life? Come, on. Either represent your allegations or go hide your head in shame. You have to be the most disgusting person I have ever encountered in my life. What is your game other than acting like a buffoon? What do you think you can accomplish with all of the lies?

Here, follow this example:

On Friday the 13th day of February in the year 19XX. The Fed broke the law by doing the following, to wit: .................................................
On Monday the 16th day of October in the year 20XX. The Fed was caught printing Seven Trillion totally bogus and fake odd colored dollar bills that they released in circulation to cause hyperinflation if the following century.
On Thursday the 29th day of February in the year 19XX the Fed added 1 Trillion dollars of Gold to their evil coffers that everybody knows they hide under the Federal Reserve bank in XXXXXXXXXXX, XX

Come on you disgusting lunatic. Represent your allegations. I dare you.

Last edited:
It acts in secret, which is no small problem in a democracy but certainly acceptable to centrally planned, communistic economies like those preferred by fat cat bankers and their bitch-like shills.

If it's only setting interest rates, the secrecy and "independence" of the Fed can be justified.

But, when it starts putting billions of dollars of taxpayer money at risk by picking winners and losers behind closed capitalistic doors, only a brain-dead porker would squeal about its "genius."

Regarding "what the Fed has done wrong in violation of its mandate from congress"?

Does the name Bear Stearns ring any bells?

"...(D)uring a week when congress is out of town, when much of official Washington and the Washington media have gone on vacation, and only after several federal courts have held that the Fed must release documents related to its bailout of Bear Stearns, (has) the Fed finally come clean."

Robert Reich, writing on his blog robertreich.org>The Fed in Hot Water (04/01/2010), claims the Fed took on tens of billions of dollars of Bear's bad loans in order to encourage JP Morgan Chase's take over of Bear Stearns several months before congress authorized TARP.

Reich raises three issues:

"First, only Congress is supposed to risk taxpayer dollars. The Fed is not part of the legislative branch. It's secret deals, announced almost two years after they were done, violate the democratic process, if not the Constitution itself.

"Thomas Jefferson put an end to Alexander Hamilton's idea of a powerful central bank because it would be unaccountable to the public.

"The Fed has just proven Jefferson's point."

Secondly, what happens to moral hazard if fat-cat bankers and their bitches know the Fed will secretly bail them out of trouble even if congress won't do it openly?

"Third, the announcement throws a monkey wrench into the financial reform bill now on Capital Hill, which gives the Fed additional authority by, ...creating a consumer protection bureau inside it."

Since 1913 the Fed's only loyalty has been to fat-cat Wall Street bankers, and the rich parasites the bankers enable.

Represent that.
Bitch.

It acts in secret, which is no small problem in a democracy but certainly acceptable to centrally planned, communistic economies like those preferred by fat cat bankers and their bitch-like shills.

If it's only setting interest rates, the secrecy and "independence" of the Fed can be justified.

But, when it starts putting billions of dollars of taxpayer money at risk by picking winners and losers behind closed capitalistic doors, only a brain-dead porker would squeal about its "genius."

Regarding "what the Fed has done wrong in violation of its mandate from congress"?

Does the name Bear Stearns ring any bells?

"...(D)uring a week when congress is out of town, when much of official Washington and the Washington media have gone on vacation, and only after several federal courts have held that the Fed must release documents related to its bailout of Bear Stearns, (has) the Fed finally come clean."

Robert Reich, writing on his blog robertreich.org>The Fed in Hot Water (04/01/2010), claims the Fed took on tens of billions of dollars of Bear's bad loans in order to encourage JP Morgan Chase's take over of Bear Stearns several months before congress authorized TARP.

Reich raises three issues:

"First, only Congress is supposed to risk taxpayer dollars. The Fed is not part of the legislative branch. It's secret deals, announced almost two years after they were done, violate the democratic process, if not the Constitution itself.

"Thomas Jefferson put an end to Alexander Hamilton's idea of a powerful central bank because it would be unaccountable to the public.

"The Fed has just proven Jefferson's point."

Secondly, what happens to moral hazard if fat-cat bankers and their bitches know the Fed will secretly bail them out of trouble even if congress won't do it openly?

"Third, the announcement throws a monkey wrench into the financial reform bill now on Capital Hill, which gives the Fed additional authority by, ...creating a consumer protection bureau inside it."

Since 1913 the Fed's only loyalty has been to fat-cat Wall Street bankers, and the rich parasites the bankers enable.

Represent that.
Bitch.

As usual, all you do is lie. There is no substance in your post, only lying innuendo. What a disgusting creep you are! Good lord, I hope you have not started breeding. Please cut the damn thing off before you accidentally produce genetically subhuman offspring. We do not need disgusting pieces of shit like that wearing diapers and pretending to be human.

As previously stated, CREEP, give us dates and times, not lies and allusions.

Forum List

Back