"The Future is Female" Sounds Like a Threat...

I guess liberals have become so stupid they have no idea what men do, in reality.

The future, the past, and the present, have always been female.

All of human endeavor since we left the trees has been a way to impress the opposite sex.

Hate to say it, but women are pussies.

They are strong and brave and decisive and fearless...but good heavens, don't make me peddle my slanders with HIM in the room!

Have you noticed that the woman in question claims to still be devastated 35 years after some teenager might have tried to cop a feel.

Strong women.

Right.

We have had a four decade example of women in high places and leadership positions...they were doing great until Hillary lost....then they lost it and went and got emotional....today there was one woman marching back and forth in front of the post office with a stupid hand made sign that said I believe her.....open stupidity has tarnished the advancements of women.....stop it....

Sorry ladies, there's some good ones out there but the majority of you need to get your fat asses back to the kitchen and away from politics.

...to every boy now growing up in America.

Not half as much as when I cover my mouth, mimic Darth Vader and say, "I am not your father."

Well, basically it's a threat to my boy. Prolly not so much to anyone else.

Forum List

Back