The founders idea of a political spectrum

makes sense

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not wish to take advantage of anyone, I prefer to work with my family to provide for our needs and wants.
I do not require the government to take from others because I am unwilling to do for myself.

I see the government as a source of equal protection under the law, not the source of equal stuff as everyone else has.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
John Adams

You believe falsely that government can only do what an individual can morally and ethically do. Since an individual cannot wage war or tax his neighbor, then neither can government by your political philosophy. Suffice it to say, you are wrong.
The government cannot and should not do do what it is not legally entrusted to do by the Constitution.

Virtuous people would not ask the government to do things that would be illegal for a person to do.

That the government does things, does not mean the people are virtuous or the government is right.

But you do not understand what constitutes "civic virtue", Mr. F., while you misread American history for your own personal purposes.
Please ,tell the class what it is I dont understand about the nature of "civic virtue" or "public virtue" as it was known at the time, and what it really means.

Be specific and please provide documentation and examples.

You first, Mr. Fitnah. This is your thread.

You made the claim ,the ball is in your court.

But you do not understand what constitutes "civic virtue", Mr. F., while you misread American history for your own personal purposes.
Please ,tell the class what it is I dont understand about the nature of "civic virtue" or "public virtue" as it was known at the time, and what it really means.

That is a chickenshit answer. You attacked him; at least have the intellectual honesty to provide a critique.

Duplicitous, Mr. F, on your part. When you post quotes by Jefferson, Franklin, and Adams, you are making a claim that they support your position. You are attempting to apply a warped form of "originalist construction" to the 21st century. In fact, constitutional interpretation did not stop after the first ten amendments.

Now tell us all, please: do you belong to the John Birch Society or ascribe to John Birch Society ideals?

That is a chickenshit answer. You attacked him; at least have the intellectual honesty to provide a critique.

Not at all, but your comment is nonsense, fishgirl. He posts quotes from the founders as if that is the end of the discussion. PoliticalChic has the same problem of posting quotes without analysis, then preening as if she has come up with argumentation. F and she act like kitties who bring dead rodents to the back step.

Duplicitous, Mr. F, on your part. When you post quotes by Jefferson, Franklin, and Adams, you are making a claim that they support your position. You are attempting to apply a warped form of "originalist construction" to the 21st century. In fact, constitutional interpretation did not stop after the first ten amendments.

Now tell us all, please: do you belong to the John Birch Society or ascribe to John Birch Society ideals?

I support the founders ideals , I use their quotes to show how far away from the founders intent we have come, and what direction we are moving.
I think I do prefer this chart a little better
political_spectrum.jpg

Nope not a member or supporter.

Thank you for your answer. I suggest you go study the group and its philosophy, then, for you have a philosophical home there, based on what you write here.

Thanks I have looked into them they are not for me .
I have a suggestion for you, an intellectual home , based on what you write here.
Highlights for Children Home

I support the founders ideals , I use their quotes to show how far away from the founders intent we have come, and what direction we are moving.
I think I do prefer this chart a little better
political_spectrum.jpg

I am sure you do. A much better more accurate one is the assessment found at politicalcompass.com: The Leading Politics Site on the Net

Nope not a member or supporter.

Thank you for your answer. I suggest you go study the group and its philosophy, then, for you have a philosophical home there, based on what you write here.

I have a suggestion for you, an intellectual home , based on what you write here.

A most appropriate link for you, I agree.

A most appropriate link for you, I agree.

See that "retort" is part of your over all internet "problem" .
You could have said "Thanks, I dont care about your Online dating sites" or I"m not into your little sister ".

But you went the all flaccid with "oh well thats all nice, back at yeah ,Im rubber your glue ha ha ha" kind of shtick ".

Then there is the fact free running from your claims and assertions, that's a compound issue considering your objections where all personal and had no "ideological horsepower".

I’m not going to hand you your ass, and make you look like an hapless fool who stumbled onto the internet accidentally.

I know that’s not so , I have seen your post before, but had little interest in reading them you could have been posting the airing times for the golden girls for all I know.

You have dozens of posts and some people like them, Something is wrong with you right now

You must be having an awfully hard time in your personal life to be posting so poorly .

There is no rational way someone this bad at posting would continued to do so for so long as long a you have .

I sure something bad is happening in your life that is distracting you, making it "hard" for you to "think".

What is it?

Cat coughing up a hair ball?
Not enough cash to buy the tools need to change the oil in the car?

Butt plug keeps falling out?
Why ? Why the lame ass posting?

Tell us so we can help you?

mr fitnah is a pathetic troll.

the pol spec has been splained to him a lot of times.

he ignores it. watches some beck, and returns with the same bullkötter everytime.

I want to up my game, please link to any "conclusive'( that you are imagining as far as the internetwebtube goes") "win" on your part in any thread against me or any fact provider .

Really, now is the time for you to provide the link where you kick my ass conclusively .
I don't want you trotting around Stuttgart or where ever , with a nasty head full of "whatever".

I may have something to add to aid in your understanding,
or you may not be understanding exactly what is going on around you.
So please bring to proof .
Thanks.

he ignores it. watches some beck, and returns with the same bullkötter everytime.

I want to up my game, please link to any "conclusive'( that you are imagining as far as the internetwebtube goes") "win" on your part in any thread against me or any fact provider .

Really, now is the time for you to provide the link where you kick my ass conclusively .
I don't want you trotting around Stuttgart or where ever , with a nasty head full of "whatever".

Thanks.

your game time has come and gone.

weighed and found to be wanting.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Thanks.

Really?
I can think of 3 distinct threads where you have failed and disintegrated , Do you want me to post the links?

Thanks.

Really?
I can think of 3 distinct threads where you have failed and disintegrated , Do you want me to post the links?

oh please, do.

Nothing?
Please dont put yourself in the same lame category as jake.
You made a claim back it up.

Nothing?
Please dont put yourself in the same lame category as jake.
You made a claim back it up.

where are the links, you told me you would post links. surely, your memory cannot be that shot.

where are the 3 distinct threads where i failed and disintegrated?

come on, at least try.

Forum List

Back