The fiscally irresponsible right refuted on extension of Bush taxcuts

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Bass v 2.0, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    News Hounds: Sarah Palin Brings A Cheat Sheet And Hand Notes And She Still Gets The Facts Wrong

Palin says that eliminating Bush's tax cuts for the top 2% of the rich would result in a tax increase of 3.8 trillion dollars, which is just lies and monkey speak for protecting the interests and money of the rich, peer-reviewed unbiased research from Pew indicates that extending the Bush tax cuts would sharply *INCREASE* the federal debt. Thats means that all of the Bush tax cuts needs to be eliminated, not extended. I take the research of the Pew over any rightwing, Republican trash that Palin was fed and is feeding to the American people. Link to Pew Report:

Pew Report: Permanent Extensions of Tax Cuts Would Sharply Increase National Debt - The Pew Charitable Trusts

Palin is arguing for adding to the deficit.

2. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    Why is it acceptable for you to call Palin a monkey in thread after thread? Where oh where is Bert, defender of women?

3. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,466
    And you're contention is that by taxing the fuck outta 2% of the population the debt will be eliminated? Are you high?

Imbeciles.

4. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,466
    When you lefties who want everything for nothing start writing checks and sending them into the U.S. Treasury.. give me a call.

You first.

5. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    I find your title interesting...

"Fiscally irresponsible right".......

Correct me if I am wrong....but isnt it those that SUPPORT government intervention the ones that were fiscally IRRESPONSIBLE?

Like those that signed mortgage agreements they could not afford and then called themselves victims?

Like those that signed credit card agreements and when they could not pay the bill called themselves victims?

Like those that gambled their money in the market in the hopes that their money would make easy money for them but when it didnt, they called themselves victims?

6. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Even worse than that.....

And when that 2% decides not to hire as they will take home less if they expand, they will then be called greedy for doing the fiscally responsible thing.

7. Misty

Misty Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,308
    Why does the government tax junk food, beer, cigarettes, and gasoline?

Is it to help the poor pay less in taxes? Is to help discourage us from doing unhealthy things to our bodies or the environment?

The government has become a monster, a beast, so hungry for more and more of our money.

We must not look at it as rich against poor. It's all of us who are getting hosed by uncle Sam.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    Or worse, and even 30% of that 2% says fuck this and move to another country. Then you get NO taxes from them.

I fail to understand how a system in which 10% of the people fully pay 90% of the taxes can demand more more money from those 10% in the name of fairness..

You want fair? I want to see an end to people getting a refund that is actually larger than what they paid in, NO ONE should be making money off the tax code in this country, I don't care how poor you are, that isn't right.

9. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    And your contention is to add to the national debt by rewarding the so called "job creators" with tax cuts for jobs they are *NOT* creating? Keeping the tax cuts will *SHARPLY* increase the national debt since they were enacted during the time the nation had a surplus. Deluded ape!

10. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Like I have said several times on this board...

Maybe....JUST maybe....if this administration used a mature approach, things would be a little different. Instead of making the top 10% come accross as evil and greedy...how about this...

We need those that acheived success to help us out. We have deficits and a growing debt. We are struggling through a recession. As much as we prefer not to turn to JUST the more successful, it would be unfair to turn to those that are barely making ends meet. We need to roll back the Bush tax cuts for the time being. Just to get ourselves back on solid ground. As we do this, we all must realize that those people are assisting us in our recovery. We should not villify them. We should not criticize them. We should not hold their success against them. Instead, we should thank them for being there for us when we really need them and look upo to them for insipiration. Yes, some have proven to be greedy...but most have not. Most are honest energetic and innovative Americans that have made some great decisions to acheive what they have. Look up to them.

I wonder what his approval ratings would be?