The first videos of American prisoners in Donbass. What guys are fighting for?

Lol, nice propaganda. Meanwhile we will continue to fight against commie kgb bastards like Putin. Lol, by the way Ukraine is led by a Jewish man who's ancestors were killed during the holocaust. Propaganda by simpleton only works on simpleton. Dy Russian commie bastard!
Nice little piece of propaganda yourself. Who was it who refused to stop fighting and who threatened Zelensky's life? Who was it who stopped the 'Jewish' President who had been elected to work for peace from so doing and caused him to become the most unpopular man in Ukraine. The Azov battalion. The US's favourite to work with. Nothing new happening here.

Lol, I seem to remember your government collapse after Afghanistan. Fuck you commie bastards.
USSR backed government in Afghanistan lasted for 7 years, yours lasted only 2 weeks or so.

Soviet backed Chinese also forced the entirety of NATO into a stalemate in the Korean War.

At least Russia knows how to train and control her proxies.

I pointed out the source of RT as a known propaganda outlet for the Kremlin and won't try to prove shit to you. The best way to defeat propaganda is don't listen or read it, so I don't. People in your country may not have much choice, but I do. I personally reject your supporting documentations. Peddle your fish to somebody else.
So and CNN, Washington Post and Ney York Times are not government funded websties spouting propaganda for your government?

So and CNN, Washington Post and Ney York Times are not government funded websties spouting propaganda for your government?
I am pretty sure they are for profit companies and am aware of no government funding or control, or Trump would have shut them down, years ago.

USSR backed government in Afghanistan lasted for 7 years, yours lasted only 2 weeks or so.

Soviet backed Chinese also forced the entirety of NATO into a stalemate in the Korean War.

At least Russia knows how to train and control her proxies.
Lol, Russia knows how to collapse a government.

Russia just gave citizens in Kherson cheaper gas and wrote off all the debts they had to pay to the Ukrainian government. Life cant get any better in Russia.

Life can't get any better?

Your GDP per capita is 1/5th that of the US.

Sounds like you're down there in 3rd world territory.

Forum List

Back