The First Marriage

I'm back.. this thread needs a pinch on the hind quarters..

Well, she was smart, good looking, hard working, eh.. reasonably good in bed but damn everyday was an argument... I married a liber-nazi.. sheesh

She was responsible for the extermination of millions of innocent people, based purely on their religion? No. So, knock off the 'Nazi' shit. It is disrespectful to those 6 million who were actually slaughtered by real Nazis.

I think people can waste many years being polite.

I can sort of agree with this. I am a peace maker...so, I tend to overlook alot (probably too much). Which leads to people taking advantage quite often.

If I knew then, what I know now. A couple long term relationships of the past would not have lasted as long as they eventually did.

I can sort of agree with this. I am a peace maker...so, I tend to overlook alot (probably too much). Which leads to people taking advantage quite often.

If I knew then, what I know now. A couple long term relationships of the past would not have lasted as long as they eventually did.

Very true.

You simply have to learn from that experience. Not saying you won't ever get suckered again, but you usually figure it out sooner. ;)

Well, she was smart, good looking, hard working, eh.. reasonably good in bed but damn everyday was an argument... I married a liber-nazi.. sheesh

She was responsible for the extermination of millions of innocent people, based purely on their religion? No. So, knock off the 'Nazi' shit. It is disrespectful to those 6 million who were actually slaughtered by real Nazis.

What .. I can't laugh at the Soup Nazi anymore.. ?.. politically incorrect...:cuckoo:

The world should be reminded of their failure to save the six millions Jews on a regular basis, there is no disrespect here.

What .. I can't laugh at the Soup Nazi anymore.. ?.. politically incorrect...:cuckoo:

The world should be reminded of their failure to save the six millions Jews on a regular basis, there is no disrespect here.

The Jews shouldn't be disrespected by other people's fucking moronic whining. You married her. Stop fucking bitching about exes. It's childish and pathetic... and makes you look like a fucking wimp.

Very true.

You simply have to learn from that experience. Not saying you won't ever get suckered again, but you usually figure it out sooner. ;)

Figure it out sooner...And I have found that as I get older,the less patience I actually have. :)

The Jews shouldn't be disrespected by other people's fucking moronic whining. You married her. Stop fucking bitching about exes. It's childish and pathetic... and makes you look like a fucking wimp.

Oh, get your head out of your ass...

We all have different perspectives and express them as we please. Liber-Nazi was a common term of those days. The fact that you don't like it is simply tough shit...

We all have different perspectives and express them as we please. Liber-Nazi was a common term of those days. The fact that you don't like it is simply tough shit...

Honestly, who fucking cares what your ex was or wasn't? Like I said, you married her. I don't like people who whine about exes... unless they were violent..... your mistake, you live with it.

Honestly, who fucking cares what your ex was or wasn't? Like I said, you married her. I don't like people who whine about exes... unless they were violent..... your mistake, you live with it.

Sorry to displease you ... :lol:

I feel your constant use of the word... Fuck.. diminishes you..but I still like Ya..

I think people can waste many years being polite.

Peace maker....:lmao:... okay, quit kidding around, where's Shadow...?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back