The Final Word On Obama Response To HaitiQuake

When will these people admit they were wrong?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are unable to admit error

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Righties and Dupes are Never Wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They have no shame...they will only admit fault when challenged

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I posted this
Under President Obamals Leadership...Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Defense Secretary Gates, have cancelled plans and are getting into place to monitor their respective Depts' repsonse to the devastating Quake in Haiti.

Thank gawd for the Haitians that a Democratic led Admin is in office.

Gawd, only knows what the response would've been under a GOP led Admin..

Think Katrina.

...and got this shit from idiots here @ USMB
How about ya' wait until the dust settles and all the people who need help get it before everyone starts patting themselves on the back?

sure..I'm making a political issue out of it. Why not?

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

Because most people would wait until something is actually done before patting themselves on the back for it.
neglecting of course, the fact that W. just came out and said the response was 'swift'
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kind of like how most people would wait until this whole situation was cleared up before trying to play weak ass "gotcha" politics but that didn't stop you from jumping to the defense of your own side in the GITMO thread. Piss off, douchebag.

How about ya' wait until the dust settles and all the people who need help get it before everyone starts patting themselves on the back?

So true!

A promise is just a promise.

And a promise from a politician isn't worth the breath it took to speak it.

By the way, how much of our tax dollars (that the government doesn't have) did he promise anyway?

I don't have a problem with sending aid, monetary or otherwise, but where is this aid going to come from?

Immie

this is so fucking stupid

to politicize this disaster like this, especially at this stage

wtf is wrong you?
as if the mayor and governor of LA had absolutely no role or duty....

i'm not getting even getting into this crap

the earthquake is a disaster

willow tree

So true!

A promise is just a promise.

And a promise from a politician isn't worth the breath it took to speak it.

By the way, how much of our tax dollars (that the government doesn't have) did he promise anyway?

I don't have a problem with sending aid, monetary or otherwise, but where is this aid going to come from?

Immie

aid for nine million people is a big commitment. but hey! we take care of 12 million illegals what's a few more. we of course borrow more money from China,, til we collapse,, then we say "who is going to help us?" and the world shouts back "nobody."

Learn to slow down when you see my posts. Think, then type.

I said response. The results in Haiti will be troubled if only because Haiti is Haiti. Yet funny thing...that didn't stop the Obama admin from acting swifty.

swifty!

Sucks when you have to see a real life comparison before your very eyes...minus the FOX/GOP Spin Machine.

*angry

I read your post just fine. You're are just another asshat trying to use this disaster as a platform to take pot shots at your political opposition. You could give a fuck about all the people that died. All you care about here is making your side look good and the other bad. It's sick.

Now here is an interesting question. Has the adminsitration actually done something or are they just trying to look like they've done something? If they have actually done something to help people, please list what they've done.

sure..I'm making a political issue out of it. Why not?

Only a fool would not notice the competency and response of the US government and walk away without thinking of the disasterous response during Katrina.

Because most people would wait until something is actually done before patting themselves on the back for it.[/QUOTE]

Because it's not over yet and this really is an inappropriate thing to turn into a Dem vs. Republican squabble that we see all the bloody damn time.
The response is over. The Obama Admin responded in record time...for foriegners.

Bush/Cheney set a record of sorts...for non response for it's own citizens.

And the squabble is one thing. Stating glaring comparisons may hurt your wingnut camp...but....you guys never had a problem politicizing 911 and everything else.

sucks to be you

I've never been in the rightwing camp but since the earthquake just happened a couple days ago don't you think it's a little early? You can at least wait for the bodies to get cold.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back