CDZ The final solution to the Jewish problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indofred

The final solution to the Jewish problem

Watch this excellent video, then ask if you've heard that same stuff about other groups.
Then ask if you should believe it or not.

Before I become extremely harsh with you, exactly what are you wanting to debate?

Because the jist of the video, which is right on the mark, is that the beginning of Genocide happens when an entire group of people is indoctrinated to believe that another group of people are subhuman and can therefore be mistreated.

So, what is this crap about "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem", which you went out of your way to write TWICE?

And this is supposed to be something for a clean debate? Really?

Are you questioning that the Holocaust of more than 6 millions Jews and at least 5 million non-Jews did not happen in WWII? Really? Are you really trying to go there?

Damn, the CDZ is not what it once was.

Before I become extremely harsh with you, exactly what are you wanting to debate?

Because the jist of the video, which is right on the mark, is that the beginning of Genocide happens when an entire group of people is indoctrinated to believe that another group of people are subhuman and can therefore be mistreated.

So, what is this crap about "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem", which you went out of your way to write TWICE?

And this is supposed to be something for a clean debate? Really?

Are you questioning that the Holocaust of more than 6 millions Jews and at least 5 million non-Jews did not happen in WWII? Really? Are you really trying to go there?

Damn, the CDZ is not what it once was.

I think the moderators should excise this thread from the forum. But that's just me.

The final solution to the Jewish problem

Watch this excellent video, then ask if you've heard that same stuff about other groups.

My dear Indo: I believe that those who turn the Message of Islam into an excuse to slaughter anyone they find opposes their warped view is merely another Stalinist in a turban. They are as Moslem as a pork pie!!

Now I know you will be glad when the disease that is da'ish can no longer impose their bigotry and violence on others!!

Greg

Because the video is about the use of language at that time, and how the same language is used against other groups.

Any sensible questions?

I think the moderators should excise this thread from the forum. But that's just me.

Why, because someone decided it was holocaust denial?
I've made my opinion very clear on that subject, I have no problem believing the historical account of millions dead, probably about 6 million, but that is difficult to quantify. It could well have been more.
The majority being Jews, but also a number from other groups such as gays and Gypsies.

I believe the real reason you want the thread removed is the fact so many anti Islam, anti Gay and anti black people use exactly the language Stephen Fry mentions in this video.

I believe some are scared of being exposed for what they really are.

People have not come to understand enough about themselves to maintain a proper equilibrium.
Words are symbols that have tremendous effects in the mind.
We need to teach the truth about our psychology, how our brains function, and how all meaning is relative to us.

Why, because someone decided it was holocaust denial?
I've made my opinion very clear on that subject, I have no problem believing the historical account of millions dead, probably about 6 million, but that is difficult to quantify. It could well have been more.
The majority being Jews, but also a number from other groups such as gays and Gypsies.

I believe the real reason you want the thread removed is the fact so many anti Islam, anti Gay and anti black people use exactly the language Stephen Fry mentions in this video.

I believe some are scared of being exposed for what they really are.
Actually, they do not. But if that was the point you wanted to make, you should have been honest enough to voice it in the OP, you know, like adults do.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Actually, they do not. But if that was the point you wanted to make, you should have been honest enough to voice it in the OP, you know, like adults do.

I did, well enough for people with adult reading comprehension skills.

Once again we have a thread about hate and how that hate is used being derailed by people with an agenda.

One has to wonder why they want to disrupt this thread.
The only conclusion I can draw is, they don't want to be exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back