The fight for rights to not be spied on

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I know I was pretty miffed about being spied on when Wells Fargo was trying to cover all of their fraud and help cover up the corporate sabotage that had been done to us. You got all these people on here who claim their bedroom is none of our business yet they seem to have supported the very political entities that are willing to spy on everyone to maintain control over every aspect of your lives. WTF is wrong with everyone. Don't you all have a clue at this point that unless you are an elitist you are nothing more than fodder regardless of your sex, color or religious preferences.

The divide between big city east or west coast and country living is becoming more and more apparent everyday/ Or is it that these colleges took some of the Saudi Princes and others money to push these agendas?

Hell the next thing you know some asshole in DC or some college educated idiot will be saying "shoot them" as they don't agree with me and I don't like their protest.
^^I say that because some bitch who thinks her shit doesn't stink at some shithole college in Maryland was calling for all of the protesters at Malher to be shot immediately. She was a friend of a friend on FB that protest things like tainted food and water that are hurting all of us. It pissed me off enough that I jumped her ass about her comment so she put me on ignore. That is a prevalent mentality in these so called educated people today. Just kill them. How ignorant can people be they justified Waco because of Jonestown. "Duh, we killed them for their own protection".

You took the cookie, didn'tcha........

bd1.jpg

You took the cookie, didn'tcha........

bd1.jpg
Actually I was very reluctant in doing so. Hubby still kicks himself in the ass (mentally) every day for convincing me to go there. I can say I have learned a whole hell of a lot I would have never considered previously.

I'm pretty there's one party working to end mass surveillance and one party using fear of muslims and mexicans to push for more surveillance like the patriot act.

I'm pretty there's one party working to end mass surveillance and one party using fear of muslims and mexicans to push for more surveillance like the patriot act.
If that were the case it should have been ended several years ago. Fact is people are sick of both parties going along with this shit and that is why we have a new president called 'Trump' verses 'Bush' or one of the other old party line suckups.

If that were the case it should have been ended several years ago. Fact is people are sick of both parties going along with this shit and that is why we have a new president called 'Trump' verses 'Bush' or one of the other old party line suckups.
Alright not living up to his promises is different than the people actively trying to install more surveillance and who actually installed the patriot act in the first place. Nobody is sick of both parties a few republicans are sick of their party

Forum List

Back