The FBI had PROBABLE CAUSE for a Search Warrant to investigate Hillary Clinton

This thread has now gone from interesting to weirdly creepy. Images with little content. Are we being data mined here? What is the point?

This was solved, lock her up. Next?

the day that happens is the day the world comes to an end in the fact high ranking politicians like the clintons NEVER go to jail because of the sad fact there is one different law for politicians than there is for us.sad but true. after all can you ever recall a former president going to jail or a former first lady? I sure as hell cant.lol

Oh I know all that, that retort was for our freinds who bought into the notion that Trump would lock her up for them.

Hillary will never be held accountable for anything.

Hell who lets their maid with no security clearance whasoever fax documents all over the place.

Talk about stupid, careless and incompetent. This is who the DNC backed.

Fools every one.

This thread has now gone from interesting to weirdly creepy. Images with little content. Are we being data mined here? What is the point?

I want to INCREASE the intensity of your butthurt and hopefully convince you , and your ilk, to move to Canada.

What ails you? You have no idea. Like a few others here you are addressing somebody other than the person you reply to.

Combetta started the thread on July 24, 2014 with the following question seeking technical advice on how to "strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email." "Ironically," the day before the Reddit thread appeared, the Benghazi Committee reached an agreement with the State Department on the production of email and other records related to their investigation.

20160919%20-%20Combetta%203_0.JPG

Forum List

Back