The FBI calls trump's China hacking claim just another lie.

But But BUT Daily Caller! :D

FBI rejects fringe report, promoted by Trump, that China hacked Hillary Clinton's emails

CL8C6Xt.jpg

FBI official disputes Trump's claim that Hillary Clinton server hacked by China

What a POS we have sitting in the White House. Just another one of his totally false fabrications that bites the dust. Anything to deflect from the "Winter" coming to a regime that is the most criminal group of people ever assembled.
Seems like the "official" at the FBI who disputes the claim is as anonymous as the source that started this rumor a few days ago. I'm sure everyone has seen the article that was floating here yesterday and was picked up by several outlets.
Why can't the intelligence agencies pull up their pants and refute these things immediately if they aren't true? How many people are going to believe China was in on all of Hillary's emails for the rest of their lives now? It gets so tiresome.
Of course, it could also be true. China is pretty danged smart.

What a POS we have sitting in the White House. Just another one of his totally false fabrications that bites the dust. Anything to deflect from the "Winter" coming to a regime that is the most criminal group of people ever assembled.
Seems like the "official" at the FBI who disputes the claim is as anonymous as the source that started this rumor a few days ago. I'm sure everyone has seen the article that was floating here yesterday and was picked up by several outlets.
Why can't the intelligence agencies pull up their pants and refute these things immediately if they aren't true? How many people are going to believe China was in on all of Hillary's emails for the rest of their lives now? It gets so tiresome.

At what point does this go from being journalism to just shit people made up, ie, fake news?

Hard to tell really.

Someone is lying or misrepresenting, maybe both sides are.

Well the FBI hasn't exactly covered itself in glory over this whole patch of bullshit.

Who know if China hacked her servers. I sure don't but it wouldn't surprise me at all. They have some gifted young hackers that are more than capable of hacking her servers.

Has the FBI become pitifully inept that "officials" refuse to identify themselves anymore? Perhaps the "official" is some clerk or maybe the janitor that the criminal conspiracy in the media seems to depend on these days for fake news.

At what point does this go from being journalism to just shit people made up, ie, fake news?

Hard to tell really.

Someone is lying or misrepresenting, maybe both sides are.
Exactly. When this gets spread, that's why maybe the people who know the truth should speak up. Unless they can't because it is true. File under Interesting but unverified either way, so useless.

Well the FBI hasn't exactly covered itself in glory over this whole patch of bullshit.

Who know if China hacked her servers. I sure don't but it wouldn't surprise me at all. They have some gifted young hackers that are more than capable of hacking her servers.
Did you see the news a few weeks ago that a Chinese communications channel suddenly broke through in a government office and said something like "You have an Amazon package to pick up at the Chinese embassy?" Spy code. What was that channel doing in a US government office?

Oops.

Sure, China's smart and they probably do hack us but no election meddling thus far - ALL RUSSIA ALL THE TIME.
Trump is still desperate to prove it was somebody else and not Russia - Still might be a 400 pound man in bed don't ya know!
These RW fake news kook conspiracy stories ARE shot down when they first rear their ugly heads.
But then the turds get re-floated a year or two later as if it's blockbuster new stuff.
It ain't :wink:

So trump thrown multiple conspiracy theories out there and the faithful cult not only believes them....THEY PARROT THEM!

This conspiracy theory is no different than any of the other lies he has started. You know, that millions of illegals voted in 2016 as he lost the popular vote. That Google and other search engines will directing people to negative news stories about him. That Obama "bugged" the trump tower.

All are unfounded! All are lies! And yet, his blind followers scratch their chins and think.....maybe he has something there?

So when Giuliani says that "truth is not the truth" he is talking about the truth now being whatever the Great Leader says.

Putin's plan is to discredit US elections, US free press, and US intelligence. And Donald trump is carrying it out in perfection.

Did you see the news a few weeks ago that a Chinese communications channel suddenly broke through in a government office and said something like "You have an Amazon package to pick up at the Chinese embassy?" Spy code. What was that channel doing in a US government office?

Oops.

As I said. They have some very gifted hackers.

trump is still obsessed with Hillary's emails. He wants so badly to see evidence that someone, other than his Russian associates, hacked her emails. The Presidency of the United States used to be an office of honor and of prestige. When the President made a statement, it was well measure and thought out. You could take it for granted that the statement was one that was based on the best information available at the time. That is no longer the case.

Now we have an unhinged, narcissistic, delusional, human being who wakes up at 3:00 am in the morning and makes insane, and often totally false, statements through social media. He can, with one Tweet, pant the seed for ridiculous conspiracy theories that will delight his cult members and capture the headlines of news media for days, if not longer.

The man is a Liar and a Puppet of Putin. Mueller needs to dig until he find the truth about this cancer on our country.

This is hilarious, two years in, no evidence of Russians affecting the election yet we're still trying to find it. Trump mentions that the Chinese hacked Hillary and the left-wing moonbat brigade goes insane claiming there is no evidence.

Forum List

Back