The Evil Doings of the Koch Brothers

liebuster

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2010
Those damn Koch brothers are into some serious shit

They broke the bank of England George Soros, the man who broke the Bank, sees a global meltdown - Times Online

They screwed with the Russian Rouble and caused a meltdown Soros `meltdown' warning sparks turmoil in markets - News - The Independent

They were big players in the Asian Monetary Crisis MetaTrader: Soros and the Asian Monetary Crisis

They admit to "Subversive Activity" and "Turning their attention to the United States" when talking about the problems of sovereignty of countries
‘Puppet Master’ Soros Has ‘Fun’ Subversively & Adversely Affecting Societies; Lays Out His Plan For America | The Blaze

Someone needs to stop these evil Koch brothers

Oh crap I screwed up. Those links weren't for the Koch brothers but for George Soros. For some reason that damn "edit" button on the bottom right is not working right.

Oh well, please except my apology......

You forgot all the instances where the Koch brothers collapsed a nation's currency and wiped out the savings of their citizens.

Well I mistakenly linked to those 3 currencies but I mistakenly forgot to link to the governments that Soros.....uhhh, uhhhhhh, I mean The Koch brothers brought down, you know.....for fun and all.

Point taken.

The Koch Bros still suck. And they should be limited in the scope of their political influence.

Democracy is 100% non partisan.

i think that a propaganda campaign aimed at misleading America about the truth of our founding is both Evil and unAmerican

Point taken.

The Koch Bros still suck. And they should be limited in the scope of their political influence.

Democracy is 100% non partisan.

They may suck in your opinion and thats fine. I'm not a Koch brothers fan by any means.

I just had to point out the utter lack of substance the left uses to HATE the Kochs when they have a truly evil dude financing their side

i think that a propaganda campaign aimed at misleading America about the truth of our founding is both Evil and unAmerican

well there is plenty of time for you repent and stop being evil and unamerican.

Forum List

Back