The European Invention of Palestine

If the jews had possession of palestine 3000 years ago like JStoned says, why did they need to come back and fight for the land?

I'll tell you why: Israel was a European invention.

If the jews had possession of palestine 3000 years ago like JStoned says, why did they need to come back and fight for the land?

Repeating the same mistake doesn't make it correct, it shows your defeat.

Israel was established 3000 years ago by the Jewish People where Jews have lived continuously to today.

No other people established nations in Israel in 3000 years.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Israel

1267: Maimonides arrives and establishes a synagogue in Israel. During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

Jewish villages established in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
[1880-1914]
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla

Israel was established 3000 years ago by the Jewish People where Jews have lived continuously to today.

So why did you have to fight to get it back?

So why did you have to fight to get it back?

Can you tell us what people besides the Jews have established nations in Israel over the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

Can you provide an archaeological record of a Palestinian civilization? Nope, you can't

You're done. Go to mommy.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

If the land israel is on always belonged to jews, then why did they need to come back and fight for the land?

Israel was a European invention.

If the land israel is on always belonged to jews, then why did they need to come back and fight for the land?

This is why, dimwit...

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who believe not in Allâh, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

I own you, so, go to mommy, stupid little boy:clap2:

This is why, dimwit...

Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know

Fight against those who believe not in Allâh, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Those koran passages aren't even relevant to what I said. Please try again soon.

This is why, dimwit...

Those koran passages aren't even relevant to what I said. Please try again soon.

Those Quran passages are relevant to those with functioning brains. You opt out.
Go to momma. It's feeding time

This is why israel had to comeback and fight for the land? um...ok... Please try again.

This is why israel had to comeback and fight for the land? um...ok... Please try again.

As I told you, those with functioning brains understand. You opt out.
Now, go to mommy.

Now, go to mommy.

Ok bro, since you apparently have nothing else to do on a saturday night, why don't you explain to me how those koran verses relate to the jews having to come back and fight for the land, if according to you, it's belonged to them all along.

Now, go to mommy.

Ok bro, since you apparently have nothing else to do on a saturday night, why don't you explain to me how those koran verses relate to the jews having to come back and fight for the land, if according to you, it's belonged to them all along.

You're severely mentally ill Go away http://www.usmessageboard.com/4155079-post18.html

Now, go to mommy.

You're severely mentally ill Go away http://www.usmessageboard.com/4155079-post18.html

You're soooo owned

You're soooo owned

You are severely mentally ill http://www.usmessageboard.com/4155079-post18.html

Since "Palaestina" was invented by the Romans, doesn't that make Palestinians Italian? :lol:

"Sir, would you like some cappuccino with your hummus?" :clap2:

Forum List

Back