The Environmental Activist

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
“The core talent of a successful environmental activist is not science and law,” Suckling said in a 2009 interview with the High Country News. “It’s campaigning instinct.”

Not science or law, just politics

Too often, this is the mentality that governs the outcome of job-creating endeavors... NOT science and law.

:eusa_eh:

And Republicans are the one's who "don't believe in science"?

I contend that it is the Liberals' "campaigning instinct" that they define as "science".

It's a Retard Libtard world...

“The core talent of a successful environmental activist is not science and law,” Suckling said in a 2009 interview with the High Country News. “It’s campaigning instinct.”

Too often, this is the mentality that governs the outcome of job-creating endeavors... NOT science and law.

I contend that it is the Liberals' "campaigning instinct" that they define as "science".

Holy Smokes.. Now I know where all these poets and linguists come from when they try to sell their crap in the Enviro Forum..

Not science or law, just politics | Letters to the Editor | SanLuisObispo.com

In the same interview, Suckling even bragged about his staff’s lack of scientific qualifications.“It was a key to our success,” Suckling said. “I’m more interested in hiring philosophers, linguists and poets.”

This guy needs a couple PR people on staff to shut him the hell up...

And there you have it, the denunciation of science and law of the sake of "campaigning instinct".

Agenda precludes facts in the topsy-turvy world of Liberal-think.

We have been placed upon our heads, asses up.

What on earth has activism got to do with job creation?!

And this thread is not topsy-turvy and agenda-driven?!

It's completely nonsensical!

That's what it's all about. You can put your right foot in, you can put your right foot out... left foot same-same.

You either do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around, or you can shut the fuck up.

Until you can explain the link between hard-core activism and job creation - this thread is simply gibberish.

Terrible, terrible posting, Mr H.

No -- This is NOT agenda driven.. If you WERE a journalist, you'd know that all we are doing is disseminating the arrogance of enviro activist groups that have the balls to BRAG about how void of science they are..

They are saying -- 'we don't understand it. don't want to understand it. just gonna sue the pants off of you. because we're "warriors".

I KNOW you won't this an isolated example. You can look at phoney money-grabbers like the WWF and see the same group of lawyers and brain-adled activists who spend little time STUDYING the relevent science and practice of their cause.

These are FACE of the movement.. And it's valid subject to report on. Isn't it?

And there you have it, the denunciation of science and law of the sake of "campaigning instinct".

We have been placed upon our heads, asses up.

Holy Smokes!

Fringe Liberal Activism has just as many whacked in the head idiots spouting BS as Fringe Conservative Activism!

Who could have guessed?! /sarcasm

Fringe political activism regardless of which demagoguery it bows down to, is almost always hyperbolic and largely inane.

Street Juice

Eco-terrorism is a rising sentiment in Mexico, which is somewhat bad news for continental management as it applies to America's optimism regarding branching out produce-themed companies such as Green Giant into Mexican markets without argument.

Delineating the boundaries between rhetoric and science in the field of environmental activism is therefore very representative of global economics.

A nice general resource for reliable information is the university environmental science department.

Incidentally, this autumn, American audiences will tune into the Batman (DC Comics) populism justice-fantasy street talk comic book adapted television series "Gotham" (Fox TV) which will feature among its gallery of rogues Poison Ivy, a brainy eco-terrorist.

:banana:

Environmental Science Earth Ocean and Atmospheric Science

poison-ivy.jpg

Holy Smokes.. Now I know where all these poets and linguists come from when they try to sell their crap in the Enviro Forum..

Not science or law, just politics | Letters to the Editor | SanLuisObispo.com

In the same interview, Suckling even bragged about his staff’s lack of scientific qualifications.“It was a key to our success,” Suckling said. “I’m more interested in hiring philosophers, linguists and poets.”

This guy needs a couple PR people on staff to shut him the hell up...

I think its telling that none of us have ever heard of this guy, To my knowledge, he has never been mentioned here before.

Forum List

Back