The End of Drudge – and Independent News Sites

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Matt Drudge warns that the very foundation of the free Internet is under severe threat from copyright laws that could ban independent media outlets, revealing that he was told directly by a Supreme Court Justice, “It’s over for me.”

Are you people here reading this? It is serious. Those in power detest that the masses have access now to information that was once exclusively their. They are determined to take that freedom away and will pick and pick until they succeed.

UNLESS YOU PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON!

Read the story @ Matt Drudge: Copyright Laws Could Outlaw Linking to Websites

Dredge?
Master of the Sound Bite Title that has nothing to do with the content of the story?
Good riddance.

Drudge is an aggragate site. Compiles other sites' copyrighted news items. That's what he's complaining about.
I always wondered how he was allowed to profit so wildly off of other people's work.

If he has to pay every site he links to he makes less money than if he can use them for free while simultaneously charging subscribers or however he makes his money at his end.

Just about anything I see on InfoWars is composed of a significant amount of bullshit.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the elites want to get rid of a site that combs other news sites for stories of interest and catalogs them in one page. I really hope the effort is defeated. Drudge is a very important website to me.

All Drudge and a few other sites does is give you access to stories you might otherwise miss because the MSM or the administration don't want you to know about them.

The proposed change in copyright is yet another effort by progressive to stifle free speech.

All Drudge and a few other sites does is give you access to stories you might otherwise miss because the MSM or the administration don't want you to know about them.

The proposed change in copyright is yet another effort by progressive to stifle free speech.
And an effort by those these news companies trying to get money that they perceive to be rightfully theirs. This was not started by Obama I promise you that.

Matt Drudge warns that the very foundation of the free Internet is under severe threat from copyright laws that could ban independent media outlets, revealing that he was told directly by a Supreme Court Justice, “It’s over for me.”

Are you people here reading this? It is serious. Those in power detest that the masses have access now to information that was once exclusively their. They are determined to take that freedom away and will pick and pick until they succeed.

UNLESS YOU PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON!

Read the story @ Matt Drudge: Copyright Laws Could Outlaw Linking to Websites

I quit going to his site about three years ago when I switched to a smart phone for Internet access. His site reloads almost constantly or maybe refreshing. Either way it's annoying b

Forum List

Back