The End is Near - Something Big is Going to Happen

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

I would bet that the liberal media are in agreement with Mr. Reiner - right?

I am pretty sure Mark Levin, Dan Bongino, Sean Hannity, and the rest, are campaigning that if Joe Biden is re-elected it will be the end of America as we know it.

I understand how we got here, and I expect that the inadequacy of the government organization inevitably leads to a civil war, because the political duopoly mitigates a rebellion. Each side believes it is more honest than the other to run the government exclusively and justly, rather than the people versus the government elites needed for a rebellion.

Disaster_Girl.png

Last edited:
The fucking democrats don't believe in the US Constitution.
Yes, they do. They do not have an alternative to offer. They interpret the Constitution differently than you, and you and the rest of the peons have accepted that. The "imperfections" of the Constitution have led to the acceptance that the judges are allowed to interpret the Constitution and that aligns with the partisan nomination process.

I am the only person who does not believe in the Constitution - it is junk.

Obama.png

Reiner's Crazy Democrat version of 'democracy' looks just like North Korea.
The Democrats focus group tested the word 'democracy' and found that most people like the word, so they use it all of the time.
But their version of democracy means a one party marxist police state where they can censor and arrest any dissenters.

Rob Reiner says that Joe Biden is the best president in 60 years.
Crazy claims like that shows us that it's not about policy, it's about culture.
Reiner's hysterical left wing crackpot rage is about his cultural contempt for average Americans who don't cause any problems or bother other people.
He hates the Republican Voters because of who they are.
They are suburbanites, the small-town people, mainstream society, patriots, wasps, Midwesterners, Southerners, the heartland people.......those are the kinds of people who crazy left-wing assholes like Reiner hates.
He's not a legendary open minded and tolerant Liberal.
He is a raging bigot.

robreinerisahatefilledmoron.jpg

Forum List

Back