The Electoral Process

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Why do you struggle to run a proper election ?

After every election there are a host of accusations,generally from the losers, about the legitimacy of the count or process.

We dont seem to have this problem in Europe and the only countries it seems to occur in are third world type places with dictatorships.

This isnt partisan. I am genuinely puzzled as to why you have a problem with this.

The historic rights of states to fuck over their black and brown residents.

After every election there are a host of accusations,generally from the losers, about the legitimacy of the count or process.

We dont seem to have this problem in Europe and the only countries it seems to occur in are third world type places with dictatorships.

This isnt partisan. I am genuinely puzzled as to why you have a problem with this.

Nunya

Well Tommy sir, when everyone you meet voted one way, yet the alleged results are the opposite, something is fucking fishy around here.

I'm talking blacks, whites, Democrats even. Nobody voted for the shit the county/state says they did. All the things benefited the government, too.

That's not even getting into the governor/senate races. That's just on the issues.

Well Tommy sir, when everyone you meet voted one way, yet the alleged results are the opposite, something is fucking fishy around here.

I'm talking blacks, whites, Democrats even. Nobody voted for the shit the county/state says they did. All the things benefited the government, too.

That's not even getting into the governor/senate races. That's just on the issues.

Yeah, something is fishy when you hang out with 20 guys who are all Republican voting rednecks and then they look at the results and they see that two million people voted and more voted Democrat than Republican.

It must be very confusing.

Yeah, something is fishy when you hang out with 20 guys who are all Republican voting rednecks and then they look at the results and they see that two million people voted and more voted Democrat than Republican.

It must be very confusing.

Holy fucking 2016 butthurt, Batman! :eek:

No, I've been talking to Democrats, Republicans and Independents. We all voted the same on the issues,

but somehow the results are the opposite.

No one is happy about it.

bull crap!

:D

bull crap!

Would you vote for or against increasing homestead exemption rates? I.E. Lower property taxes.

Would you vote for increasing sales tax for roads, when they already get 35 cents for every gallon of fuel sold every day in this state for roads?

While i find the dif bewtix your parlimentary vs our dem/republic congressional proceedings a grand study, the real devil in our electoral details these days is the inflitration and inclusion of big $$, shutting out all else.

elections here are no more than deeper pockets

why do you think we've a billionaire in the offal office?
donald-trump-billionaires-drop-spaces.gif

~S~

I generally believe that people are pretty much the same the world over. I dont believe that Americans are any more or less corrupt than any other country.
It makes me think that it might be the process that is causing the problems.

I generally believe that people are pretty much the same the world over. I dont believe that Americans are any more or less corrupt than any other country.

many of us that are aware of our system's flaws would agree Tom

many of us that are aware of our system's flaws would agree Tom
So where is the problem ?

It’s called corrupt Democrats who refuse voter ID laws, calling them “racist” since they think blacks are too dumb to get an ID.

That way they can cheat and steal elections, it’s the only way they can stay in power.

bull crap!

Would you vote for or against increasing homestead exemption rates? I.E. Lower property taxes.

Would you vote for increasing sales tax for roads, when they already get 35 cents for every gallon of fuel sold every day in this state for roads?
If I owned a home, I'd want the rbreak, if I didn't ....it wouldn't matter to me..... of your residents do not own homes, So nothing fishy there....

And Florida has become way over crowded, why give a tax break to homestead the land at this point? It's a tax break singled out for only a certain sect of citizens and not all citizens

Your roads are TEN TIMES better than here in Maine...... we live with pot holes and learned to drive on an obstacle course.... it's part of our charm! :D

But Florida relies on vacationers and a lot of wear n tear from them??.

/----/ The historic rights of liberals to fuck over conserative residents.

bull crap!

If I owned a home, I'd want the rbreak, if I didn't ....it wouldn't matter to me..... of your residents do not own homes, So nothing fishy there....

And Florida has become way over crowded, why give a tax break to homestead the land at this point? It's a tax break singled out for only a certain sect of citizens and not all citizens

Your roads are TEN TIMES better than here in Maine...... we live with pot holes and learned to drive on an obstacle course.... it's part of our charm! :D

But Florida relies on vacationers and a lot of wear n tear from them??.

If the homeowner pays more, the renter pays more. Derp!

Did you just gloss over the 35 cents per every single gallon of fuel sold every day supposedly for roads money? The fuckers are wasting the money they already get. Giving them more is not going to do anything.

Forum List

Back