The election is over and fake news promoters are out in force

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Yeh, all this fake news

like Trump blames Melania for the OZ loss in PA

I'm sure Trump had plenty to say on vote fraud in PA also but... somehow that story never gets addressed. WHY?

2 words

fake news

another word

RINOs (who by definition are those who collaborate with demonrats)

So I checked out the alleged story of Trump blaming Melania for backing Oz and sure enough.. Come to find out, there is NO video showing Trump saying anything like that to his wife. Gee, how can that be? Didn't we all just KNOW how truthful and diligently HONEST the Demonrats are? Didn't we know that? But no.. people will still buy into their bs without asking for any back up or verification of their "stories"

And I had another example of fake news but.. I'll have to come back when my mind recalls it

Last edited:
Yeh, all this fake news

like Trump blames Melania for the OZ loss in PA

I'm sure Trump had plenty to say on vote fraud in PA also but... somehow that story never gets addressed. WHY?

2 words

fake news

another word

RINOs who collaborate with demonrats

So I checked out the alleged story of Trump blaming Melania for backing Oz and sure enough.. Come to find out, there is NO video showing Trump saying anything like that to his wife. Gee, how can that be? Didn't we all just KNOW how truthful and diligently HONEST the Demonrats are? Didn't we know that? But no.. people will still buy into their bs without asking for any back up or verification of their "stories"

And I had another example of fake news but.. I'll have to come back when my mind recalls it
Sorry. One word. Reality. :)

The media failed to tell us that GOP John James won.

That the soros backed dems spent millions and millions on losers Betard and Tank Abrams.

Sean patrick Maloney OUT.

Even fox is blaming Trump instead of the candidates actually in the race for the losses.

who is Betard?
That retard Beto

1668021341771.png

• Banned
Even fox is blaming Trump instead of the candidates actually in the race for the losses.
it is the fault of election fraud

no way did PA want Fetterman. Get outa here already

:rolleyes:

I could buy maybe 20% voting for him, tops

Meh, we won the House and still have a even shot at the Senate.....Just let it play out.

Trump is done. A lot of right-leaning folks were waiting to dump him. Now we have cause to do so with no regrets.

DeSantis....The New Hope. ;)

no, just the ones in DC

as far as I can tell anyhow
Well that is true about DC cops. Have you had any interaction with DC cops...i mean any interaction, unpleasant or otherwise. Nobody will believe what DC cops are like until you interact with them or sit back and watch them at work.

Well that is true about DC cops. Have you had any interaction with DC cops...i mean any interaction, unpleasant or otherwise. Nobody will believe what DC cops are like until you interact with them or sit back and watch them at work.
I have done the latter.. watched them, heard about them in the news re the Jan 6 debacle or so called insurrection

As to being there?

I wouldn't want to be within 200 miles of that sewer. Even from much further away, the stench is horrific

Forum List

Back