The Dragons of America.

Sounds like Jefferson. So now I will look it up.

I was wrong. Madison. The rest of the story;

Amendment I (Religion): James Madison, Detached Memoranda

The growing wealth acquired by them never fails to be a source of abuses. A warning on this subject is emphatically given in the example of the various Charitable establishments in G. B. the management of which has been lately scrutinized. The excessive wealth of ecclesiastical Corporations and the misuse of it in many Countries of Europe has long been a topic of complaint. In some of them the Church has amassed half perhaps the property of the nation. When the reformation took place, an event promoted if not caused, by that disordered state of things, how enormous were the treasures of religious societies, and how gross the corruptions engendered by them; so enormous & so gross as to produce in the Cabinets & Councils of the Protestant states a disregard, of all the pleas of the interested party drawn from the sanctions of the law, and the sacredness of property held in religious trust. The history of England during the period of the reformation offers a sufficient illustration for the present purpose.

Yes..yes it is.

Which is really something, ain't it?

The sanctimonious conservatives who revere each and every one of them as saints until they find out what they were really up too.

Starting up the sort of government that allows anyone to reach their potential without an elite aristocracy on their backs blocking their every move while holding the reigns of power.

Madison is speaking to separating church and state.

Is the law of the land, no ?

That..and the concentration of wealth.

And when will you libs wake up to the fact that your regulations cause the exact same thing to happen - wealth pooling in a few massive corporations. What happened after the financial reform bill passed? Big banks got bigger. Wow, what a surprise...

True Marxists do not pay taxes.
:doubt: WHAT!!........... DRAGONS!! .........tell me how taking money from people produces a good economy??:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:..........and now you are trying to say conservatives are Marxists !! so I guess to a liberal the word not the meaning of the word holds power!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

And when will you libs wake up to the fact that your regulations cause the exact same thing to happen - wealth pooling in a few massive corporations. What happened after the financial reform bill passed? Big banks got bigger. Wow, what a surprise...

Which financial reform bill?

:doubt: WHAT!!........... DRAGONS!! .........tell me how taking money from people produces a good economy??:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol:..........and now you are trying to say conservatives are Marxists !! so I guess to a liberal the word not the meaning of the word holds power!!:lol::lol::lol:

Read up on Marxism.

You obviously don't understand it.

You know exactly what I am talking about - don't play dumb. The CPA.

Read up on Marxism.

And perhaps you should read about what the results of Marxism are. You obviously do not understand how Marxism actually works in the real world.

You know exactly what I am talking about - don't play dumb. The CPA.

No I don't. Still don't which is why I asked.

Are you always so hostile?

Read up on Marxism.

And perhaps you should read about what the results of Marxism are. You obviously do not understand how Marxism actually works in the real world.

Never been pro-marxist in my life. Most liberals don't like Marxism. Not one bit.

CAN YOU SAY GE!! the concentration of wealth they are talking about is the merger of big business and government that strangles competition and growth in the private sector!! which will lead to a concentration of wealth by the government favored business!!

Last edited:
It seems that there is something magical in Washington. We elect what we believe to be good people and then the Washington witch changes them into dragons with a lot of power to effect my life.

Let select our congress and president at random from the phone book, we couldn't possibly do any worse.

It seems that there is something magical in Washington. We elect what we believe to be good people and then the Washington witch changes them into dragons with a lot of power to effect my life.

Let select our congress and president at random from the phone book, we couldn't possibly do any worse.
can we pick the area code??:lol::lol:

CAN YOU SAY GE!! the concentration of wealth they are talking about is the merger of big business and government that strangles competition and growth in the private sector!! which will lead to a concentration of wealth by the government favored business!!

You don't like GE?

What other big conglomerates don't you like?

Spill the beans!

The Athenians selected their magistrates by lot. There are a lot of worse ways to do it.

The Athenians selected their magistrates by lot. There are a lot of worse ways to do it.

We do it by Lobby. :lol:

Sallow, I want you to know I find this thread personally offensive and insulting. :tongue:

Forum List

Back