The Donald's Views on Islam Are Not New

I'm so over the left, the Democrats with their lapdog medias making up crap over everything the man say: so they can use it for their lowdown dirty politics.

everyone understood what he said and meant when he spoke on Illegal Immigration that he wasn't talking about the legal Hispanics, Asians, etc. they act like Hispanics are the only ones here illegally. what's that tell us about it and them?

. everyone understood what he meant when he was talking about Muslims and stopping ALL immigrations for the time being right after we had suffered a Terrorist attack here at home and it was by Muslims. so sorry we can't change that.

But he said it with this at the end of it: stop it ALL until those in our government get their shit together on things

that's why his polling hasn't moved from any of the nasty made up crap from Hillary on down.

I think they need to stick a schlong in their mouths so we don't have to hear their BS twisting of his words anymore.

we are sick of it and you the lowlife progressive/left/dems too
I agree, I think everyone understands Trump quite well. He has certainly shown he's about as political incorrect as you can get. He's insulted or attacked minorities, women, practically every politician in his own party he will need as an ally as president, and most of our major US trading partners.

We get it. Trump is political incorrect. Now we have established that, when are we going to discuss realistic solutions for America's problems?

Trump is the "realistic solution" for America's problems. He is clearly opposing the status quo and entrenched professional politicians who have created our present problems.

When he becomes president, he will know how to use his executive and managerial skills to appoint QUALIFIED and FAITHFUL people to his Cabinet and other positions. He will use those skills to deal with other world leaders in a way that will be positive.

LOL- Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.

A TV star- who has had affairs and multiple wives- who has been bestest of friends with Hilary- until he ran for President.

Trump is the most liberal of the GOP candidates.

And his supporters really don't care- nor do you care what he says.

Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.

I'm so over the left, the Democrats with their lapdog medias making up crap over everything the man say: so they can use it for their lowdown dirty politics.

everyone understood what he said and meant when he spoke on Illegal Immigration that he wasn't talking about the legal Hispanics, Asians, etc. they act like Hispanics are the only ones here illegally. what's that tell us about it and them?

. everyone understood what he meant when he was talking about Muslims and stopping ALL immigrations for the time being right after we had suffered a Terrorist attack here at home and it was by Muslims. so sorry we can't change that.

But he said it with this at the end of it: stop it ALL until those in our government get their shit together on things

that's why his polling hasn't moved from any of the nasty made up crap from Hillary on down.

I think they need to stick a schlong in their mouths so we don't have to hear their BS twisting of his words anymore.

I agree, I think everyone understands Trump quite well. He has certainly shown he's about as political incorrect as you can get. He's insulted or attacked minorities, women, practically every politician in his own party he will need as an ally as president, and most of our major US trading partners.

We get it. Trump is political incorrect. Now we have established that, when are we going to discuss realistic solutions for America's problems?

Trump is the "realistic solution" for America's problems. He is clearly opposing the status quo and entrenched professional politicians who have created our present problems.

When he becomes president, he will know how to use his executive and managerial skills to appoint QUALIFIED and FAITHFUL people to his Cabinet and other positions. He will use those skills to deal with other world leaders in a way that will be positive.
We apparently don't agree on the meaning realistic.

Trump's plan to remove all illegal immigrants from the country will be neither be fast nor easy as he has claimed. Just to begin such an operation he will need the cooperation from hundreds of cities that refuse to work with INS in tracking down and apprehending illegal immigrants. Next he will need agents and lots of them throughout the country to apprehend 11 million people. Since no one can be deported without their day in court, the immigration service will need to significantly increase the number of judges, prosecutors and holding facilities. This means a big budget increase to support a program that many congressman do not support from a president they will not support.

Lastly, one of the major obstacles in a mass deportation is the immigration law itself. The accused must be afforded do process plus all legal defenses. Anyone who opposes deportation has 30 days to show cause why he or she should not be deported using any of a number of legal defenses supported by the law. If a judge rules against the person, he has an addition 30 day to appeal and the court has 30 day to make a decision. Although the president can create executive orders to arrest undocumented immigrants, he can not set aside due process.

In order to streamline deportations, immigration law would have to be changed, cities would have to be forced to cooperate with INS, and budgets would have increased. This legislation would have to be supported by a congress that has failed to give Trump any support at all.

LOL- Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.

A TV star- who has had affairs and multiple wives- who has been bestest of friends with Hilary- until he ran for President.

Trump is the most liberal of the GOP candidates.

And his supporters really don't care- nor do you care what he says.

Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.
He will outspend Obama on defense and will be strong on fiscal stimulation to the economy. He has certainly had little interest in issues important to the religious right so I wouldn't expect him to do much in this area. His tax plan is likely to create large deficits.

Trump believes it's ok to hurt most good ones to stop a few bad ones.

How are we "hurting" these foreigners? Do they have some "right" to come here?
You don't think denying entrance to kids with student visas hurts them or permanent residents of the US returning to their jobs and families from abroad or foreigners needing to come to the US on business, or family members entering the country to visit loved ones, etc..
It's not just hurtful but it's unfair to discriminate against those that have done nothing wrong. Punishing the many because of the acts of a few is against everything this country stands for.

You don't think denying entrance to kids with student visas hurts them or permanent residents of the US returning to their jobs and families from abroad or foreigners needing to come to the US on business, or family members entering the country to visit loved ones, etc..
It's not just hurtful but it's unfair to discriminate against those that have done nothing wrong. Punishing the many because of the acts of a few is against everything this country stands for.

I do not consider U.S. citizens or permanent residents to be "foreigners." Nor do I advocate canceling existing student visas. No one else has a right to enter this country except by invitation. Wipe your eyes and put your glasses back on.

I do not consider U.S. citizens or permanent residents to be "foreigners." Nor do I advocate canceling existing student visas. No one else has a right to enter this country except by invitation. Wipe your eyes and put your glasses back on.
Permanent residents are foreigners. They are issued green cards, also know as Alien Registration Cards. They allow a foreigner to live and work in the US. The cards expire in 10 years and are renewable. If you hold a card, you can apply for citizenship after 3 years.

Being issued a visa or a green card is an invitation.

Last edited:
He said "many, many, most" Muslims are good people. That's not completely consistent with his current views that we should bar them from entering the country or monitor the ones who are here.

Another attempt to slew The Donald's words to the leftist advantage.

Slew his words? It's a video, and you posted it.
I'm not the one who "slewed" his words. They were there for any reasonable and rational person to listen to.

That clearly leaves Leftist posters here out in the cold. :)

If he is consistent in his views to this day then he believes that a group consisting of "many, many, mostly" good people should be banned from entering the US due to the actions of a few. His words.
Until you can sort the wheat from the chaff.

Permanent residents are foreigners. They are issued green cards, also know as Alien Registration Cards. They allow a foreigner to live and work in the US. The cards expire in 10 years and are renewable. If you hold a card, you can apply for citizenship after 3 years.

Informative but irrelevant to the issue of whether we are "hurting" people in other countries by denying their "right" to come here. Refocus and try again.

Informative but irrelevant to the issue of whether we are "hurting" people in other countries by denying their "right" to come here. Refocus and try again.

Nobody for any country has the "right" to come here!
Period.

They may ask and it is up to the State Department to determine whether or not they can come.

Yes, I agree. I was correcting your statement that permanent residents are not foreigners.

What is relevant is that when we deny foreigners entrance to the US we do hurt them but just as important we often hurt ourselves. Some of those people are students that have paid dearly to attend US universities. Some are bringing critical skills that their employers in the US need. Tourism is a huge business in the US. It brings in over 60 billion dollars from foreign tourists. Business travelers from abroad are here to close trade deals, sell their products and buy American products. Those visiting family members in the US are certainly hurt by denying there entrance. Isolation hurts everyone.

Yes, I agree. I was correcting your statement that permanent residents are not foreigners.

What is relevant is that when we deny foreigners entrance to the US we do hurt them but just as important we often hurt ourselves. Some of those people are students that have paid dearly to attend US universities. Some are bringing critical skills that their employers in the US need. Tourism is a huge business in the US. It brings in over 60 billion dollars from foreign tourists. Business travelers from abroad are here to close trade deals, sell their products and buy American products. Those visiting family members in the US are certainly hurt by denying there entrance. Isolation hurts everyone.

For the record, I said: I do not consider U.S. citizens or permanent residents to be "foreigners." You may have a different opinion, but mine does not require "correction."

For the record, I said: I do not consider U.S. citizens or permanent residents to be "foreigners." You may have a different opinion, but mine does not require "correction."
A permanent resident is a colloquial term for permanent resident alien who are certainly foreigners. These are people who hold green cards and are generally eligible to apply for citizenship after 3 years.

US_Permanent_Resident_Card_2010-05-11.JPG

You can consider cows to be horses but I'm not going to argue over semantics.

Forum List

Back