The DoJ Is Still Corrupt And It's Supporting The Criminal Establishment

the WSJ - is rupert murdoch's paper, dummy. you know - the same dude that owns your precious FOX.

either you are that poorly educated - or you know that & hope that other deplorables ARE that poorly educated & will believe you.
Rupert Murdoch is a foreigner.....

Throwing him into my face to prove your point is like an AOC supporter throwing Nancy Pelosi into my face to prove your worthless point.

rupert murdoch, owner of the the NY post, the WSJ, & FOX is a naturalized american citizen.

3 strikes lenny.... 3 strikes.
You're out.
I told you he was a foreigner.
If you're a naturalized citizen that means you're from a foreign country, shitforbrains.

oh bullshit. you didn't mean it that way & we both know it.

that means donny's first & third trophy wives aren't really americans then....

right leonard?
Oh....so you're a mind reader too?

I've read Murdoch's bio you friggen tool.

sure lenny, sure.

Rupert Murdoch is a foreigner.....

Throwing him into my face to prove your point is like an AOC supporter throwing Nancy Pelosi into my face to prove your worthless point.

rupert murdoch, owner of the the NY post, the WSJ, & FOX is a naturalized american citizen.

You're out.
If you're a naturalized citizen that means you're from a foreign country, shitforbrains.

right leonard?

sure lenny, sure.
Yeah....I always got top marks in reading comprehension in college.

You're out.

right leonard?

sure lenny, sure.

uh-huh. was he naturalized or what? that makes him an american. not a 'foreigner'.

your critical thinking skills suck.

You're out.

right leonard?

sure lenny, sure.

uh-huh. was he naturalized or what? that makes him an american. not a 'foreigner'.

Actually YOUR critical thinking is missing, as is your problem with capital letters.
A naturalized citizen is a foreign born citizen, thus a foreigner. Do you actually think that a person born in another country, and lived there for over 50 years, has no ties that country??
Jesus Christ...you are one seriously gullible asshole!!!!!

right leonard?

sure lenny, sure.

Actually YOUR critical thinking is missing, as is your problem with capital letters.
A naturalized citizen is a foreign born citizen, thus a foreigner. Do you actually think that a person born in another country has no ties that country??

lenny lenny lenny.

guess that makes melania just a gold digging foreigner.....

sure lenny, sure.

A naturalized citizen is a foreign born citizen, thus a foreigner. Do you actually think that a person born in another country has no ties that country??

lenny lenny lenny.

That's pretty rich....considering the fact that you folks have called her a Russian mail-order bride on occasion.

Jesus.....in a battle of minds......fighting you is like fighting an unarmed man.

sure lenny, sure.

lenny lenny lenny.

That's pretty rich....considering the fact that you folks have called her a Russian mail-order bride on occasion.

Jesus.....in a battle of minds......fighting you is like fighting an unarmed man.

lol.... you silly. you thought rupert was still an aussie when you called him a 'foreigner' & you know it. i never called melania a mail order bride... so there you have it.

but a gold digger with an anchor baby for sure.

lenny lenny lenny.

lol.... you silly. you thought rupert was still an aussie when you called him a 'foreigner' & you know it. i never called melania a mail order bride... so there you have it.

Again....you think you can read minds.

I guess you have to live in a fantasy world for you lies to work. A primary indication why you're a Democrat. You can't face reality.
But don't worry. There are a few other Dummycraps on this site with the same exact psychosis.

McCabe was fired in March 2018, shortly after a blistering Justice Department inspector general (IG) report concluded that he repeatedly and blatantly lied — or, as the Bureau lexicon puts it, “lacked candor” — when questioned, including under oath.

Why not indict McCabe on felony false-statements charges? That is the question being pressed by incensed Trump supporters. After all, the constitutional guarantee of equal justice under the law is supposed to mean that McCabe gets the same quality of justice afforded to the sad sacks pursued with unseemly zeal by McCabe’s FBI and Robert Mueller’s prosecutors. George Papadopoulos was convicted of making a trivial false statement about the date of a meeting. Roger Stone was convicted of obstruction long after the special counsel knew there was no Trump–Russia conspiracy, even though his meanderings did not impede the investigation in any meaningful way. And in the case of Michael Flynn’s false-statements conviction, as McCabe himself acknowledged to the House Intelligence Committee, even the agents who interviewed him did not believe he intentionally misled them. Andrew McCabe: Why Didn’t Justice Department Charge Him? | National Review

lenny lenny lenny.

I guess you have to live in a fantasy world for you lies to work. A primary indication why you're a Democrat. You can't face reality.
But don't worry. There are a few other Dummycraps on this site with the same exact psychosis.

'you' lies? lol....

& i am not a (D). you are striking out bigley, lenny.

lenny lenny lenny.

'you' lies? lol....

You can tell when a lib is losing an argument when they have to resort to typos......

lenny lenny lenny.

'you' lies? lol....

You can tell when a lib is losing an argument when they have to resort to typos......

lol... i see you didn't catch the obvious reason WHY i pointed your 'typo' out... seems like alot escapes you, len.

you can tell when a con lost an argument first when they first had to resort 'bad' grammar.

The DoJ Is Still Corrupt And It's Supporting The Criminal Establishment

Forum List

Back