The Despicable Derrick Bell

Wow. Bell was a racist thru and thru. And the left is saying it doesn't matter that he blocked the hiring of Latinos, Asians and Whites.

The left never ceases to amaze me.

Wow. Bell was a racist thru and thru. And the left is saying it doesn't matter that he blocked the hiring of Latinos, Asians and Whites.

Wow. You've arrived at that conclusion with a startlingly low amount of information.

Tinydumbass never ceases to amaze me. :rolleyes:

Wow. You've arrived at that conclusion with a startlingly low amount of information.

Can't people say that about your impression of President Obama :rolleyes:

Can't people say that about your impression of President Obama :rolleyes:

What is my impression of President Obama? Do you even know? Certainly haven't commented on it in this thread.

Or are you just getting ready to insult your preconceived notion of me? :rolleyes:

Coonie Sowell is cooning for white folks again, I see. Was Tio Tom buck dancing as well?

I've never seen the like with any other ethnic group.

When Louis Armstrong and Jackie Robinson and any black that has friends with people that aren't black can be branded as Uncle Tom's something is really fucked up.

It's so bizarre that blacks can mock even giants like Louis B. or Jackie or Willie Mays as Uncle Toms.

Truly strange. I don't get it at all.

I'm still wondering how it's hateful to want to see minorities hired.

Oh you're in luck Jillybean, I'm fluent in right-wing bubble.

He wants to deny more qualified whites positions in favor of minorities because he hates white people.

Another "Tom"? Where does the right wing get these guys?

Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face.
Thomas Sowell

It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it.
Thomas Sowell

The march of science and technology does not imply growing intellectual complexity in the lives of most people. It often means the opposite.
Thomas Sowell

The people made worse off by slavery were those who were enslaved. Their descendants would have been worse off today if born in Africa instead of America. Put differently, the terrible fate of their ancestors benefitted them.
Thomas Sowell

Too much of what is called "education" is little more than an expensive isolation from reality.
Thomas Sowell

Thomas Sowell Quotes

Science and education are bad and slavery was a "lucky break" for African Americans.

Yep, he's a "conservative".

Coonie Sowell is cooning for white folks again, I see. Was Tio Tom buck dancing as well?

When Louis Armstrong and Jackie Robinson and any black that has friends with people that aren't black can be branded as Uncle Tom's something is really fucked up.

It's so bizarre that blacks can mock even giants like Louis B. or Jackie or Willie Mays as Uncle Toms.

And we don't care if you get it or not. Thomas Sowell is a buck dancing coon, who reagan gave a chance to lick his boots for a book, to try and combat the rise of Jesse Jackson and other "radical" blacks. I thought you knew all about black history.

What's the point of debate when opposing sides choose to ignore reality?

Yup, he hated America and Whitey. See the pattern here with Obama's good buddies? He's made it pretty obvious for us.

I actually don't see a pattern in it... But I do, as of late... see a pattern in you. I think it's pretty safe to say that you are a bigot. This is the second time now that I've seen you take a Pro-white/anti-black stance lately....

Perhaps the hens are coming home to roost?

And we don't care if you get it or not. Thomas Sowell is a buck dancing coon, who reagan gave a chance to lick his boots for a book, to try and combat the rise of Jesse Jackson and other "radical" blacks. I thought you knew all about black history.

What book are you referring to, dipstick? Sowell has been a Sr Fellow at Standford University since 1980. He doesn't need a job.

Science and education are bad and slavery was a "lucky break" for African Americans.

Yep, he's a "conservative".

It was a lucky break for African Americans living today. Otherwise, they would be living in Africa. I doubt you'll find a single African American who would prefer to live in Africa.

Also, he didn't say science and education are bad.

As usual, you're a moron, rdean.

Forum List

Back