The Democrats need to do more

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
I didn't see the Democrats broadening their tent and reaching out to the unemployed and underemployed from the rust belt. They need to to have an out reach to this demographic they ignored in 2016.

When these Trump voters realize they have been conned by the "Donald", the Democrats have have a plan to help them.

I didn't see the Democrats broadening their tent and reaching out to the unemployed and underemployed from the rust belt. They need to to have an out reach to this demographic they ignored in 2016.

When these Trump voters realize they have been conned by the "Donald", the Democrats have have a plan to help them.

Too little too late....Trump has those voters now

And when President Donald Trump is successful, what is your plan?

Welfare?
Food Stamps?
Jumbo Mortgages?

Any other bullshit I omitted?

He has been a massive screw up to date, nothing will ever change

Welfare?
Food Stamps?
Jumbo Mortgages?

Fake 401 plans..

Not if he does not deliver.
What happens if Trump makes it even worse for the rust belt.

Welfare?
Food Stamps?
Jumbo Mortgages?

The democrats need to bring in people from the rust belt, politicians and labor leaders, to have input on democratic policy.

There are many jobs available on wall street because Trump has stocked his administration with peoplefrom wall street not the rust belt.

Trump is not successful, has been stumbling since day one, is blaming everyone but himself, and his popularity is nose diving.

The OP is correct, though. The Dems have to let go of the Clinton past and work for the laboring classes, not just special identities.

Welfare?
Food Stamps?
Jumbo Mortgages?

Fake 401 plans..
Trump knows fake; fake hair, fake suntan, fake concern for anyone but himself. His wives are beautiful but all have fake parts
Trump loves fake and hates reality.

Welfare?
Food Stamps?
Jumbo Mortgages?

The democrats need to bring in people from the rust belt, politicians and labor leaders, to have input on democratic policy.

There are many jobs available on wall street because Trump has stocked his administration with peoplefrom wall street not the rust belt.
Just keep Bill "Business Visa" Clinton from bribing Congress to bring in more BVs.

So you think a group of people who were marginalized and continually insulted by the left is going to start voting for Democrats ? Is there any chance you might be interested in a bridge, cheap price.

Democrats need to realize that all whites in the rust belt are not like this guy in Kansas.
Adam W. Purinton allegedly opened fire at Austins Bar and Grill as patrons watched a televised basketball game in Olathe, Kansas, on Wednesday night, the Associated Press reported. A bartender told the AP that the man used “racial slurs” before the shooting occurred, and witnesses told the Kansas City Star that he yelled “get out of my country” at the other men.

So you think a group of people who were marginalized and continually insulted by the left is going to start voting for Democrats ? Is there any chance you might be interested in a bridge, cheap price.
The people in the Rust Belt will vote for whoever can provide jobs and security.
Trump made fake promises. If he makes things worse, most will vote for real solutions.

The edge for Trump's victory were those who had been voting for Dems.

When he fails them, as he certainly will, they will look at the Dems again.

If the Dems trot out the failed Clinton nonsense again, they will lose.

Not if he does not deliver.
What happens if Trump makes it even worse for the rust belt.

Worse how? By expanding energy sources? By lowering taxes on businesses? By getting Americans to take jobs immigrants used to have? By removing costly and time consuming government regulations on businesses? By putting efforts to keep businesses in the US and maybe bring some businesses back?

No President can create jobs. Business creates jobs. All a President can do is try to make it more or less inviting for businesses to create jobs. Given the fact DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, anything is better including Trump.

He has been a massive screw up to date, nothing will ever change
Massive blows to the left is called winning in my book.

The people in the Rust Belt will vote for whoever can provide jobs and security.
Trump made fake promises. If he makes things worse, most will vote for real solutions.
Well we've had many years of leftist "solutions". They ain't cuttin' it. All you lefties have to offer is the other guys is worse. People stopped buying it.

The economy sucks and would continue to suck as long as globalists are in power. They own you and control what you think. Fortunately they were not successful in getting their meathooks into everyone but they are desperate to reclaim their turf.

Trump hasn't hit a 100 days and your talking false promises ? I'm sure your ilk don't want to or cant remember Obama's shovel ready jobs. Those people who voted for Trump definitely remember 8 years of Obama and didn't want another 4-8 years more of that with a Clinton administration. Of course Liberals will blame everything under the sun on Clinton's loss except for the real reasons, but choke when asked to explain why Liberals are losing ground everywhere.

Forum List

Back