The Democrats Host Impeachment and No One Watches

When did Trump threaten to hold up the Ukraine's aid package? He gave them the aid. He sold them the Javelin missiles. Did he ask the Ukrainian President to look into the Biden's? Yes he did. Has ANYONE shown that sending aid was contingent on an investigation? I've yet to see a single person make that charge.

They've pretty much established it...

So you are making the argument that because Trump didn't get away with any money when he robbed the bank, he didn't try to rob the bank.

You go with that, buddy. You go with that.

They pretty much established it? Who? When? They keep telling us they have proof Trump broke the law, Joey and yet nobody ever names the law that's been broken!

Rob the bank? Since when is asking for an investigation into corruption...robbing a bank? You get more absurd with each post!

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

This is a loser, Democrats. This was your Hail Mary to throw and it's losing.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

First televised impeachment hearing draws 13 million viewers
The thread premise is ridiculous idiocy.

Inferring public approval of the impeachment inquiry from television ratings is moronic sophistry.

You sound a little desperate. Well, you probably should be.

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

OMG OMG OMG OMG behind closed doors!!!! OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG public hearings!!!! OMG OMG OMG

You assfucks get dumber every fucking day of your miserable little lives.

REALLY desperate

According to democrat controlled media, the economy was supposed to have crashed by no
OH my goodness those polls again
When all 4 of those clowns get rally attendances that equals one of trumps I'll be a little concerned lol
WOW

Rally attendence doesn't translate out to votes, buddy.

Hey, lots of Inbred Maga hats in KY and LA, but Trump's candidates- STILL LOST>
Dear boy that's how I predicted Trumps win in 2016

When did Trump threaten to hold up the Ukraine's aid package? He gave them the aid. He sold them the Javelin missiles. Did he ask the Ukrainian President to look into the Biden's? Yes he did. Has ANYONE shown that sending aid was contingent on an investigation? I've yet to see a single person make that charge.

They've pretty much established it...

So you are making the argument that because Trump didn't get away with any money when he robbed the bank, he didn't try to rob the bank.

You go with that, buddy. You go with that.
Bite that stick hard.
Just 5 more years to go.
desperation

The thread premise is ridiculous idiocy.

Inferring public approval of the impeachment inquiry from television ratings is moronic sophistry.

You sound a little desperate. Well, you probably should be.
He is desperate all the time and effort to transform America into Communist Russian has hit a Trump WALL

They pretty much established it? Who? When? They keep telling us they have proof Trump broke the law, Joey and yet nobody ever names the law that's been broken!

Rob the bank? Since when is asking for an investigation into corruption...robbing a bank? You get more absurd with each post!

Bribery
Extortion
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Collaborating with a Foreign Government to influence an election
Misappropriation of Government Funds.

Those are the crimes Trump committed.

Wrong. But keep lying to yourself.

RealDave said:
You assfucks get dumber every fucking day of your miserable little lives.
Speaking Of Dumber, And Dumber
The Impeachment Hearings Should Have Already Ended
When The Witnesses Remained Silent
When Asked Directly What Was Impeachable In The Call

Trump Should Run That Segment
As A Campaign Ad
Thanks for proving my point. The two witnesses were not there to judge. They were reporting on what they knew.

I wouldn't read too much into any of that.

But it
IS damned funny... watching TrumpBots grasping at straws... pretending that they're significant.

Thanks for the early morning laugh. :21:

White House Accuses Democrats, Ukraine Of 'Collusion' During 2016 Presidential Campaign

how about that interference? why are you not as interested in this claim? cause you wouldn't like it?

how...convenient.

No, I'm really not interested in the crazy stuff Trump says. If he listened to his advisors, he wouldn't have tried to shake down the Ukraine trying to find an imaginary server.
No one is interested in the crazy stuff you spew as fact

Bribery
Extortion
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Collaborating with a Foreign Government to influence an election
Misappropriation of Government Funds.

Those are the crimes Trump committed.

If you think that Trump has committed ANY of the above, Joey then by the same standards which you on the left are now using...EVERY PRESIDENT FOR THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS WAS GUILTY AS WELL!

Negotiating with foreign nations is the job of the President. Why is it suddenly a "crime" because Trump does it? Do you honestly believe that Barack Obama didn't ask for "favors" when he was in negotiations with other countries? That George W. Bush didn't? That Bill Clinton didn't? Your claim that Trump has broken the law is laughable! In America we operate under the premise of equal protection under the law! That means you can't convict one man for doing what scores of his neighbors have done as well! You can't accuse Trump of a crime for doing EXACTLY what all of his predecessors did! It's farce!

the encouraging thing is people who cannot tune in live, can turn to a multitude of media platforms. i don't think those 'ratings' reflect anything other than tv. i watched it live mostly on youtube on my internet radio. smartphones are another means that isn't reflected in tv ratings. then there are the endless loops of watching the whole thing or highlights from the actual people testifying available that weren't invented during nixon or even clinton's impeachments.
Sure they can tune in and get the filtered feed of what was said. So I see that's your problem lol

filtered feed? really? so if you watched it live on yer smartphone ---- or direct Q& As from video ---- are YOU that stoooopid to not be able to know what you are hearing & seeing?

i suppose if you are a trump supporter, that might happen. specially if you obey donny when he said 'don't pay attention to what you see & hear; stick with us'

or when rotten rudy said that 'truth isn't truth'.

luckily the majority of americans that do tune in to this stuff aren't fox viewing orange koolaid sucking automatons.
DING BAT if you watched it live on your phone your viewing is tracked which is the topic of the thread.

i didn't watch it on my phone. i watched it thru an internet tuner. & those who didn't watch it live can sure check out unedited video. people are quite interested in this. wednesday will be a big day & if don mcgahn or john bolton testifies, then oh ya - you'll see an explosion in viewership.
Again if you watched it live on your device it was tracked
You're done here.

you still cannot account for all the people that didn't watch it live. many platforms show the video unedited & clipped alike. tell me how that can be tracked.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
patriotic americans care whether or not the elected president committed a constitutional offense worthy of holding him accountable because we are a nation of laws. not men, & no one is above the law.
patriotic americans care whether or not the elected president committed a constitutional offense worthy of holding him accountable because we are a nation of laws. not men, & no one is above the law.

Yes, the fact FBI agents have implicated Obama in the coup against Trump does need to be pursued to the fullest.

images

:auiqs.jpg::afro:
Don’t get mad at me for agreeing with you that Presidents are not above the law.

i'm not concerned at all about obama. i say go for it. why is donny hiding evidence? why won't he let people talk? why is he gonna try & take his tax return suit that he lost to the SC? huh huh huh?

cause he's as guilty as sin about it all.
did he look to alter header info, hand in paper copies instead of email, delete 33k emails and bleachbit a drive?

now THAT would be destroying evidence.

mueller stated in his report that there was insufficient evidence in his investigation precisely because of destroyed evidence, along with stonewalling & people taking the 5th.

so yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - there is that.

• Thanks
Yep,
The dem candidates are a clown car that is a fact, And like I said the country is divided right down the middle with no minds being changed one way or another
The constant barrage of shifting accusations has made it clear to all this is just a witch hunt.
The accusations have never changed. It has always been about what the President and his goons did to bolster his own campaign. It was disgusting behavior and unlike "grabbing 'em by the pussy" it is highly
illegal for a President to behave that way.
If he weren't doing something wrong, he would not have kept it a secret, working around the State Department and hiding his conversation with Zelensky in the "Super Safe" computer no one can access.
Trump is guilty as hell and if my Republican senator doesn't vote to impeach him, no matter what her excuse, I will never vote for her again. And I've always been a loyal supporter of hers but this is for real. The man needs to go. I'll chip in and help pay for the UHaul to take his gold plated bed back to Trump Tower.

Unlike the "Completely Vulnerable" computer that Hillary hid all of her secret State Department stuff on, Old Lady? Hate to point this out but protecting private conversations between a President and other world leaders is actually the way you SHOULD do things! Keeping them on an unprotected computer hidden in your home is not! Duh?

your very stupid world leader spoke with a dude who paid a million dollars to get the EU ambassador gig - on unsecure cell phones in a fucking restaurant in middle of kiev .... where there are rooooskie spies crawling over the fucking place - AND the tribblehead was shouting so loudly to his EU dickhead that it was easily overheard by others standing there.

so you get no kudos for bringing up hillary - like every other basket dweller when they can't defend their swamp lord.

I don't even know what that little rant was about, Playtime! You on the left want to make ALL of the communications between Trump and other world leaders public but you come on here and accuse Trump of not being security conscious? Gee, who's been hacked...Trump? Nope. Hillary? Oh, yeah...her servers got violated more than a twenty dollar a pop hooker!

oh bullshit. you are trying to peddle a false equivalency. them thar emails were hacked by russians way b4 anybody conceived we were already in a cyber war & that was happening. an excuse? nope. but it's a reason.

that's waaaaayyyyyy different than the blatant stuuuuuuupidity of being where THEY were , WHO was talking & WHO was probably sitting right @ the next table with an earpiece listening in. are you kidding?

• Thanks
Sure they can tune in and get the filtered feed of what was said. So I see that's your problem lol

filtered feed? really? so if you watched it live on yer smartphone ---- or direct Q& As from video ---- are YOU that stoooopid to not be able to know what you are hearing & seeing?

i suppose if you are a trump supporter, that might happen. specially if you obey donny when he said 'don't pay attention to what you see & hear; stick with us'

or when rotten rudy said that 'truth isn't truth'.

luckily the majority of americans that do tune in to this stuff aren't fox viewing orange koolaid sucking automatons.
DING BAT if you watched it live on your phone your viewing is tracked which is the topic of the thread.

i didn't watch it on my phone. i watched it thru an internet tuner. & those who didn't watch it live can sure check out unedited video. people are quite interested in this. wednesday will be a big day & if don mcgahn or john bolton testifies, then oh ya - you'll see an explosion in viewership.
Again if you watched it live on your device it was tracked
You're done here.

you still cannot account for all the people that didn't watch it live. many platforms show the video unedited & clipped alike. tell me how that can be tracked.
Yawn no one cares about watching a witch hunt after seeing it the first day.

THAT'S GREAT, SUE! The networks lost MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars in lost advertising to air that crap! The same networks who thought it a waste of time to broadcast the 4th of July celebration of the nation, its heroes and our military, minor as it was compared to what much smaller countries do.

Being that networks get $340,000 for a 30-second slot X the five major networks X 20 minutes per hour divided by 13 million viewers, that equals $408,000,000 lost per day or about $31 per viewer per day the networks paid to get those viewers. :banana:

raw2.gif

Because ratings are what reality TV folks care about right?

You can't convince people if they're not paying attention.

Democrats bet the whole farm and no one cares. And they did it now a year away from a Presidential Election.

Nancy tried to warn you. You wouldn't listen. Now you are where you are. Good luck with that.
Very early days....to cry victory. Based on TV viewing..of a day of hearings?
IF the House votes to impeach...and we move to the trial phase in the Senate...it will become real--and more will pay attention.

If a trial is convened..than all bets are off---I doubt Trump will be removed..but it is possible..no matter how remotely. Trump's strength is that he can't be shamed into resigning..like Nixon was.

Yes..I do believe that his brand is damaged..no matter the outcome. Whether it matters or not...we will see.

Ohhh..people know. This is not exactly a secret

Newsflash. People have jobs

And twitter? Who follows twitter?

Kids and political junkies...

Right. Political junkies. And mostly LIB and LEFTIST political junkies. And when even THEY are not talking about impeachment, guess what that means?

It's not going well for you.
True enough..your ilk turn to talk radio..and places like this.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back