The Democratic Party is moving further left

The democrats march towards fascism is now unstoppable......

image.jpeg

Democrats lost because Trump moved to the LEFT of the Democrats on trade, protectionism, etc.
''

so true-----Trump is a democrat under the skin and the very active people putatively of the democrat party today are
FASCISTS (like Hillcat)

Democrats lost because Trump moved to the LEFT of the Democrats on trade, protectionism, etc.
Looks like your TPP is dead and your nafta is next.....

You're an idiot. I've been against NAFTA for 25 years. I voted for Perot because of NAFTA.

NAFTA was supported by more Republicans than Democrats. The Republican Party has always been the free trade party.

Trump won because he was on the same side as Bernie Sanders on trade issues.

''

so true-----Trump is a democrat under the skin and the very active people putatively of the democrat party today are
FASCISTS (like Hillcat)

You're agreeing that Hillary Clinton lost because she was/is too CONSERVATIVE on trade issues?

''

FASCISTS (like Hillcat)

You're agreeing that Hillary Clinton lost because she was/is too CONSERVATIVE on trade issues?
You're an idiot.....your nafta is DOA.....

You can lie all you want about where I stand. It's not as if you can make yourself look any more retarded than you already have.

''

FASCISTS (like Hillcat)

You're an idiot.....your nafta is DOA.....

You can lie all you want about where I stand. It's not as if you can make yourself look any more retarded than you already have.
No lies....you voted Hillary...

The democrat party is dying off. They have been getting their asses handed to them in elections since 2010. Now the republicans control EVERYTHING, and the nasty little progs are fighting over table scraps.

It's a good day for America.

The democrat party is dying off. They have been getting their asses handed to them in elections since 2010. Now the republicans control EVERYTHING, and the nasty little progs are fighting over table scraps.

Don't assume your enemy is dead just because they're laying bloody in a ditch.

Check for explosives and traps, drag them out, land a solid boot to the groin and if there is no response THEN THEY'RE DEAD.

At which time you search them for intel and useful resources, dump some fuel on the corpse, light it and advance to the next objective.

Don't assume your enemy is dead just because they're laying bloody in a ditch.

Check for explosives and traps, drag them out, land a solid boot to the groin and if there is no response THEN THEY'RE DEAD.

At which time you search them for intel and useful resources, dump some fuel on the corpse, light it and advance to the next objective.

Letting down our guard is the worst thing we can do....and liberals know this and are exploiting it now....

It wasn't long ago the left were screaming the GOP would never win another election, it was over, the party was dead.......oops look who has all the marbles now

Looks like your TPP is dead and your nafta is next.....

You're an idiot. I've been against NAFTA for 25 years. I voted for Perot because of NAFTA.

NAFTA was supported by more Republicans than Democrats. The Republican Party has always been the free trade party.

Trump won because he was on the same side as Bernie Sanders on trade issues.

And yet you repeated your mistake and voted for Hillary who fully supported NAFTA.

I too voted for Perot for that very reason. No way I forget that, and then vote for Hillary.

Trumps anti-far right and alt right policies are emerging.

The honeymoon may be over before it begins.

Trumps anti-far right and alt right policies are emerging. The honeymoon may be over before it begins.

Oh good grief they are not.
Just watch, sweetums. He is not a conservative, not a socon, not a far right, not an alt right, not a far left. He knows if he goes to the middle and takes care of ALL Americans, he will no longer need your anger or you.

Last edited:
Trumps anti-far right and alt right policies are emerging. The honeymoon may be over before it begins.

Oh good grief they are not.
Just watch, sweetums. He is not a conservative, not a socon, not a far right, not a far left. He knows if he goes to the middle and takes care of ALL Americans, he will no longer need your anger or you.

You just said they are emerging then say "just watch"...loon and take your 'sweetums" and stick it Fake

Forum List

Back