The delegation from Italy came to honor Russian Rambo Alexander Prokhorenko.

My son studies together with son of the woman, doctor killed in Syria. He will be a doctor like his mother was.
Here they are on the 1st of September.

View attachment 159073
Your son's co-student's mother was Nadezhda or Galina? I remember: they were friends. And it seems like ISIS attacked that mobile hospital not without help from Washington. The third doctor killed the same day was Ruslan. ISIS intentionally attacked a hospital that day and nobody has heard even a word of condemning from hypocritical West.
Тела погибших в Сирии российских медиков в четверг доставят в Хабаровск (ФОТО) — Новости Хабаровска
Galina Mikhailova. Her son studies now in Vladivostok.

And yes that mortar bambardment was initiated and coordinated by western NATO bastards.

Who is Mossad?

If you mean the plane crash then I won't argue. There were the best people of Russia on that plane and it exploded under very strange circumstances, I haven't heard about the reason of the catastrophe yet. I was and am very suspicious about that.

Imagine: it was Dec 25 last year, a month after Trump has beaten Deep State puppet in US presidential elections and Obama was trying to do his best to harm Russia and US/Russia relationship: he excelled 35 Russian diplomats within 3 days, he seized 2 Russian diplomatic properties in Maryland and Washington DC, his beloved children/ISIS were doing provocations in Syria, etc. And this plane seemed to be just a cherry on his cake of harms to Russia. I don't believe it was a coincidence, hopefully, we'll get to know the truth one day.
The official version is the pilot’s mistake.

When was the official version announced, can you tell? Seems like I completely missed it somehow.
I don’t remember when I had heard it but here is in short info:
Катастрофа Ту-154 под Сочи — Википедия

My son studies together with son of the woman, doctor killed in Syria. He will be a doctor like his mother was.

View attachment 159073
Great picture! I hope all those young men will become successful professionals and happy husbands and fathers and have fantastic future in the most normal country of this crazy world.

Just like Russian anthem says:
Широкий простор для мечты и для жизни....
They are just 15-16 yo now.
But sure they will be among those who go on arising of our great country.

View attachment 159073
Your son's co-student's mother was Nadezhda or Galina? I remember: they were friends. And it seems like ISIS attacked that mobile hospital not without help from Washington. The third doctor killed the same day was Ruslan. ISIS intentionally attacked a hospital that day and nobody has heard even a word of condemning from hypocritical West.
Тела погибших в Сирии российских медиков в четверг доставят в Хабаровск (ФОТО) — Новости Хабаровска

And yes that mortar bambardment was initiated and coordinated by western NATO bastards.
Both women killed (Nadezhda and Galina) were from Birobijan. I feel so sorry for their families, especially, the children.

upload_2017-11-9_12-0-55.png

And this is how their mobile hospital looked after "moderate opposition" attack:

upload_2017-11-9_12-2-1.png

original.jpeg

View attachment 159073

Both women killed (Nadezhda and Galina) were from Birobijan. I feel so sorry for their families, especially, the children.

View attachment 159468

And this is how their mobile hospital looked after "moderate opposition" attack:

View attachment 159469

original.jpeg

Too sad for women!RIP

I was wrong about 25 Russians killed in Syria. The real number is 39, I found a site about them and some info about each of them (in Russian). It's heart breaking.

Герои войны: потери Вооруженных сил РФ в ходе сирийской операции

They all are heroes of Russia!
They are heros of the earth.

I'm agree because they fought for freedom of humanity!

I was wrong about 25 Russians killed in Syria. The real number is 39, I found a site about them and some info about each of them (in Russian). It's heart breaking.

Yes, they gave up their lives for the safety of humanity. But humanity (except for Russia and Syria) never heard about them and doesn't even know their names and their heroic deeds. Moreover: the population of Western countries is sure "Russians were mainly bombing hospitals and civilians in Syria" due to the Media owned by those who actually planted ISIS in ME. The guilty ones are trying to misinform the whole world about "crimes" of those who are fighting against terrorists and half of Western world believes it.

All that reminds me a huge world wide mental hospital. Somebody should stop it.

Yes, they gave up their lives for the safety of humanity. But humanity (except for Russia and Syria) never heard about them and doesn't even know their names and their heroic deeds. Moreover: the population of Western countries is sure "Russians were mainly bombing hospitals and civilians in Syria" due to the Media owned by those who actually planted ISIS in ME. The guilty ones are trying to misinform the whole world about "crimes" of those who are fighting against terrorists and half of Western world believes it.

More people in the West understand they are fooled by 'elites', more folks watch RT. Don't worry, the process began and going to success.
Almost a quarter of population in western countries support Putin and Russia.

More people in the West understand they are fooled by 'elites', more folks watch RT. Don't worry, the process began and going to success.
Too slow, unfortunately. And BTW, RT has been forced to register as a foreign agent in USA, they probably have been telling too much truth to Americans.

Vladimir Putin: the people who are doing this in the US used to do a lot of chest thumping calling themselves the Number One Democrats in the world. And the freedom of the press has always been put on a pedestal as a beacon of democracy. Democracy does not exist without the freedom of speech.

The attack on the Russian media in the United States is an attack on the freedom of speech, there is no doubt about it. But we have to give some sort of a response, and it will be mirror response.
APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting wrapped up in Vietnam

Last edited:

Too slow, unfortunately. And BTW, RT has been forced to register as a foreign agent in USA, they probably have been telling too much truth to Americans.

Vladimir Putin: the people who are doing this in the US used to do a lot of chest thumping calling themselves the Number One Democrats in the world. And the freedom of the press has always been put on a pedestal as a beacon of democracy. Democracy does not exist without the freedom of speech.

The attack on the Russian media in the United States is an attack on the freedom of speech, there is no doubt about it. But we have to give some sort of a response, and it will be mirror response.

Do not forget the lying propaganda of western MSM presstitutes.It is omnipresent and ubiquitous. But folks gradually grasp they are cheated, process coming. It is difficult to understand why Putin in response to attack on RT do not throw away all western 'human right' 'activists' and their Fifth Column.

Do not forget the lying propaganda of western MSM presstitutes.It is omnipresent and ubiquitous. But folks gradually grasp they are cheated, process coming. It is difficult to understand why Putin in response to attack on RT do not throw away all western 'human right' 'activists' and their Fifth Column.

'Slap at the First Amendment’ - RT America forced to register as foreign agent

Seemingly Deep State gonna abolish the Constitution due to Russian 'danger'.

That shows what's more important for Deep State: their own money and power or US Constitution.

Last edited:

That shows what's more important for Deep State: their own money and power or US Constitution.

What is important for Deep State and it's true purpose you can see in Youtube ' Denver Airport Conspiracy'
Additional watch videos about 'FEMA camps' and 'millions of plastic coffins'.

The question is Deep State is preparing for what?

Probably for annihilation of Americans or entirely world

Russian parliament (Duma) has voted unanimously (all 4 parties who usually disagree with each other) to make 9 Media sources (American and German) register as foreign agents. McCain was mad.

Russian parliament (Duma) has voted unanimously (all 4 parties who usually disagree with each other) to make 9 Media sources (American and German) register as foreign agents. McCain was mad.

Not only McCain, Deep State and presstitutes too.

Forum List

Back