The delegation from Italy came to honor Russian Rambo Alexander Prokhorenko.

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
November, 1st.
Monument to the Hero of Russia Alexander Prokhorenko, who fell in spring 2016 in Syria, is opening in Orenburg on November 4. Italian delegation is taking part in the ceremony.

'Russian Rambo' who ordered air strike on HIMSELF and ISIS in Syria now has baby girl | Daily Mail Online

The delegation from Italy had a meeting with relatives of Alexander Prokhorenko. “There was little time to think in that situation. I understood that this was a hero making the history,” said Tokki Adriano, chairman of the National Parachute Association in Italy.

Act of bravery of the Russian officer deeply moved people in Europe. Several French families handed over decorations of their ancestors to Alexander’s parents.
A monument to the Russian Hero was installed in Vagli Sotto, Italy. Several streets in Russia were named after him.

Alexander Prokhorenko fell in Syria fighting against the ISIS near Palmyra. Having been surrounded, he drew the fire on himself.
Italian delegation to take part in opening of the monument to Hero of Russia Alexander Prokhorenko : Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

upload_2017-11-2_12-31-59.png

upload_2017-11-2_12-32-36.png

upload_2017-11-2_12-32-57.png

Rest in peace, dear Russian hero. He was just 25 y.o and his wife was expecting a child....

I hope, some years later at heavens he'll meet dirty western politicians, who feed ISIS and other terrorists... And let them explain, for what benefits they organize this war...

Eternal memory to Alexander and all other heroes, who defend our life...

August, 2017.

A monument to the Russian officer Alexander Prokhorenko, spring of 2016 for the dead when performing a fighting task in Syria, have opened in the Italian city of Valyi-Sotto. "It was fair to pay respects to the soldier who has given the life for the sake of all of us because the ISIS is the real world threat. This hero, not to fall into hands of bandits, has preferred to die from fire of the. The whole world can be proud of his act" — the mayor Valyi-Sotto Mario Pulla said
http://newletter.us/articles/italy-has-22865

upload_2017-11-3_8-31-32.png

Monument to Russian Hero Who Died in Syria Unveiled in Italy

https://the-newspapers.com/2017/08/...the-deceased-at-palmyra-commandos-prokhorenko

August, 2017.

A monument to the Russian officer Alexander Prokhorenko, spring of 2016 for the dead when performing a fighting task in Syria, have opened in the Italian city of Valyi-Sotto. "It was fair to pay respects to the soldier who has given the life for the sake of all of us because the ISIS is the real world threat. This hero, not to fall into hands of bandits, has preferred to die from fire of the. The whole world can be proud of his act" — the mayor Valyi-Sotto Mario Pulla said
http://newletter.us/articles/italy-has-22865

View attachment 158376

Monument to Russian Hero Who Died in Syria Unveiled in Italy

Italy opened the monument to the deceased at Palmyra commandos Prokhorenko | The Newspapers

Italy is more affiliate to Russia as many other countries of EU

This is his wedding picture less than a year before he was killed.

36D4B1DD00000578-0-image-a-47_1470297659407.jpg

What a great guy and what a great couple....

A French couple have reportedly sent their family World War 11 medals to a soldier dubbed "Russian Rambo" who was killed fighting ISIS in Syria.
Family of Russian 'Rambo' killed by ISIS given World War 2 medals

He went as hero to everlasting life!

Since Russia has started Syria deliberation (I believe it was Sep, 30 2015) 25 Russian military men have been killed in Syria, 2 women doctors and a general among them.

'Highest ranking' Russian general killed in ISIS attack in Syria

And 92 people very important for Russia in a plane crash on their way to Syria on Dec 25, 2016 (Doctor Liza, who was loved all over in Russia and abroad, unfortunately was among the victims) :

All 92 on Syria-bound Russian military jet killed in crash, including 60 from Red Army Choir

Last edited:

A French couple have reportedly sent their family World War 11 medals to a soldier dubbed "Russian Rambo" who was killed fighting ISIS in Syria.

All 92 on Syria-bound Russian military jet killed in crash, including 60 from Red Army Choir

According to a conspiracy theory it was done by CIA and Mossad.

Who is Mossad?

If you mean the plane crash then I won't argue. There were the best people of Russia on that plane and it exploded under very strange circumstances, I haven't heard about the reason of the catastrophe yet. I was and am very suspicious about that.

Imagine: it was Dec 25 last year, a month after Trump has beaten Deep State puppet in US presidential elections and Obama was trying to do his best to harm Russia and US/Russia relationship: he excelled 35 Russian diplomats within 3 days, he seized 2 Russian diplomatic properties in Maryland and Washington DC, his beloved children/ISIS were doing provocations in Syria, etc. And this plane seemed to be just a cherry on his cake of harms to Russia. I don't believe it was a coincidence, hopefully, we'll get to know the truth one day.

Last edited:

Who is Mossad?

If you mean the plane crash then I won't argue. There were the best people of Russia on that plane and it exploded under very strange circumstances, I haven't heard about the reason of the catastrophe yet. I was and am very suspicious about that.

Imagine: it was Dec 25 last year, a month after Trump has beaten Deep State puppet in US presidential elections and Obama was trying to do his best to harm Russia and US/Russia relationship: he excelled 35 Russian diplomats within 3 days, he seized 2 Russian diplomatic properties in Maryland and Washington DC, his beloved children/ISIS were doing provocations in Syria, etc. And this plane seemed to be just a cherry on his cake of harms to Russia. I don't believe it was a coincidence, hopefully, we'll get to know the truth one day.

It was a planed murder!

Who is Mossad?

It was a planed murder!

You may be right...

Who is Mossad?

It was a planed murder!

You may be right...

Thanks!

I hope, some years later at heavens he'll meet dirty western politicians, who feed ISIS and other terrorists... And let them explain, for what benefits they organize this war...

Eternal memory to Alexander and all other heroes, who defend our life...
They won’t meet. Alexander is in heaven but they are being waited in hell.

Who is Mossad?

The official version is the pilot’s mistake.

My son studies together with son of the woman, doctor killed in Syria. He will be a doctor like his mother was.
Here they are on the 1st of September.

C0276827-2AA9-496E-9698-43A46F1B782C.jpeg

Last edited:
My son studies together with son of the woman, doctor killed in Syria. He will be a doctor like his mother was.

View attachment 159073
Your son's co-student's mother was Nadezhda or Galina? I remember: they were friends. And it seems like ISIS attacked that mobile hospital not without help from Washington. The third doctor killed the same day was Ruslan. ISIS intentionally attacked a hospital that day and nobody has heard even a word of condemning from hypocritical West.

Last edited:

Who is Mossad?

The official version is the pilot’s mistake.

When was the official version announced, can you tell? Seems like I completely missed it somehow.

Last edited:

View attachment 159073
Great picture! I hope all those young men will become successful professionals and happy husbands and fathers and have fantastic future in the most normal country of this crazy world.

Just like Russian anthem says:
Широкий простор для мечты и для жизни....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back