The debate is starting.

Figured I'd make this thread so we can discuss as the debates occur.

Mccain is rambling.

He ended with foreign oil?

That's like a scene from family guy. 9 11. lol

Obama is like a spider monkey!

Obama is doing good out of the gate. Few ums and holding his own at the very least.

obama should have hit mccain when mccain said he would hold people responsible...obama should have mentioned or ask if he is gonna hold palin responible and make her people answer supenas.

obama should have hit mccain when mccain said he would hold people responsible...obama should have mentioned or ask if he is gonna hold palin responible and make her people answer supenas.

Give him time grasshopper haha.

McCain didn't answer the question directly whether he agrees with Obama.

Though I think he just did say some of the fundamentals are wrong after saying they're right. :cuckoo:

This is good. If you can't understand or relate to what obama is saying, sucks to be you.

Mccain didn't even prepare. He's blowing smoke so far.

CNN has an audience reaction at the bottom of the screen, quite interesting on how it's going so far.

Why doesn't he bring up all those lovely earmarks that Palin asked for?

Mccain is as bad as palin. Earmarks...pork....special interest.....corporate greed.....

not exactly specific.

Mccain just took a shot. Here comes the 10 homes crack and then i'm a pow.

new programs! god for bid.

Obama just swung back. He's doing well.

you know mccain voted against equal pay for women....said women "needed more training and education" for jobs they were already doing and men got more for the same jobs...kinda hard for me as a woman to get passed that.

hmm so far i dont see either one of them being impressive. i am still undecided. We have to raise taxes on everyone. I make under 1/4 million....i do not want to see an increase....i would love to see a decrease but put that idea in the corner with the easter bunny and santa.

Forum List

Back