The Death of The "R" Word!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Yes, tonight's New Hampshire results - and the speeches that followed it (only the Democrats have spoken thus far) proves it.

The "R" word has been eliminated entirely from American English!

No more will anyone dare say:

responsibility
Nope. Listened to both Democrat candidates and it was all about free stuff and "rights" but that
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!

Yes, tonight's New Hampshire results - and the speeches that followed it (only the Democrats have spoken thus far) proves it.

responsibility
Nope. Listened to both Democrat candidates and it was all about free stuff and "rights" but that
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!

Here, I'll say it.

We Americans of wealth and means are responsible for those who are hungry, sick, unemployed or otherwise struggling.

And if a small minority 'games' the system and takes advantage and really doesn't want to work -- that's bad karma on them. So be it.

responsibility
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!
I believe that Congress has the money to pay or not pay for it...All Bernie could do is ask for it...

We Americans of wealth and means are responsible for those who are hungry, sick, unemployed or otherwise struggling.

While I sympathize with your sentiment, it would seem that is a subjective decision to be made by an individual whether or not to accept such responsibility, and not a decision of the government of an ostensibly free Republic.

responsibility
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!

Here, I'll say it.

And if a small minority 'games' the system and takes advantage and really doesn't want to work -- that's bad karma on them. So be it.

I'm not responsible for a bunch of stupid losers who sit around on their fat lazy lard ass not working waiting for a government hand out.

Tonight? I think that body has been cold quite a while and has rolled over quite a few times over at least the past 15 years. This group of candidates just really want to get it spinning.

responsibility
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!

Here, I'll say it.

I'm not responsible for a bunch of stupid losers who sit around on their fat lazy lard ass not working waiting for a government hand out.
Are you responsible for physicians being replaced by The Best & The Brightest?

responsibility
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!

Here, I'll say it.

The lowlife filth left is not entitled to a share of my money, I worked the overtime, I earned the annual bonus the mooching bastards can piss off.

responsibility
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!

Here, I'll say it.

The lowlife filth left is not entitled to a share of my money, I worked the overtime, I earned the annual bonus the mooching bastards can piss off.

In other words, you support Unfettered Free Trade?
Fine; you reap what you sow.

responsibility
r-word?

Not uttered.

Gee, I wonder why!

Here, I'll say it.

You seem crazy or you are trolling, either way you are now on ignore buh-bye!

Here, I'll say it.

You seem crazy or you are trolling, either way you are now on ignore buh-bye!
I'm gonna miss you...NOT!

Forum List

Back