The Danger...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Although I keep bringing up the Regional Danger in the ME not only to Israeli Interests but to America, the posts keep on moving out of this Forum.

The reginal Danger is growing yet Israel and many of the posters on this Forum like to believe that this conflict is Only between the Palestinians and Israelis.

That thinking is dead wrong in my opinion and regional discussion ought to be allowed.

Hezbollah leader slams Israel in rare public speech

..."We want to say to every enemy and every friend...we the Shi'ites of the world will not abandon Palestine, the Palestinian people or the sacred sites in Palestine," Nasrallah said, to loud cheers of support.

Security was heightened in the southern Beirut suburb where Nasrallah spoke, with gunmen stationed at intersections leading to the hall where he delivered his address. Buses were parked across the streets to prevent access to all but pedestrians.

The precautions were not academic. A huge car bomb hit the same Beirut district a month ago, two blocks from where Nasrallah was speaking, wounding 53 people.

Nasrallah was speaking on the occasion of Jerusalem Day, marked each year on the last Friday of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan in accordance with a tradition established by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the late ruler of Iran and an

"Some might think that the elimination of Israel is a Palestinian interest," Nasrallah said. "Yes, it is a Palestinian interest but not just that. It is in the interest of the entire Islamic world, it is in the interest of the entire Arab world … and it is also in the national interest for every country in the region."

(Reporting by Laila Bassam and Stephen Kalin; Writing by Dominic Evans; Editing by Michael Roddy)

Lebanon's Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah addresses his supporters via a screen during iftar, the breaking of fast meal, during the Islamic month of Ramadan in Beirut's southern suburbs

Share this

Although I keep bringing up the Regional Danger in the ME not only to Israeli Interests but to America, the posts keep on moving out of this Forum.

The reginal Danger is growing yet Israel and many of the posters on this Forum like to believe that this conflict is Only between the Palestinians and Israelis.

That thinking is dead wrong in my opinion and regional discussion ought to be allowed.

..."We want to say to every enemy and every friend...we the Shi'ites of the world will not abandon Palestine, the Palestinian people or the sacred sites in Palestine," Nasrallah said, to loud cheers of support.

Security was heightened in the southern Beirut suburb where Nasrallah spoke, with gunmen stationed at intersections leading to the hall where he delivered his address. Buses were parked across the streets to prevent access to all but pedestrians.

The precautions were not academic. A huge car bomb hit the same Beirut district a month ago, two blocks from where Nasrallah was speaking, wounding 53 people.

Nasrallah was speaking on the occasion of Jerusalem Day, marked each year on the last Friday of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan in accordance with a tradition established by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the late ruler of Iran and an

"Some might think that the elimination of Israel is a Palestinian interest," Nasrallah said. "Yes, it is a Palestinian interest but not just that. It is in the interest of the entire Islamic world, it is in the interest of the entire Arab world … and it is also in the national interest for every country in the region."

(Reporting by Laila Bassam and Stephen Kalin; Writing by Dominic Evans; Editing by Michael Roddy)

Lebanon's Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah addresses his supporters via a screen during iftar, the breaking of fast meal, during the Islamic month of Ramadan in Beirut's southern suburbs

Share this

Yet according to Tinmore, Palestinians are to Arabs what Americans are to British.

Share this
Geez now I'm really scared. Hezbollah terrorist Neanderthal gave another speech threatening to destroy Israel in the name of Islam for the thousandth time. LOL

Share this
Geez now I'm really scared. Hezbollah terrorist Neanderthal gave another speech threatening to destroy Israel in the name of Islam for the thousandth time. LOL

Please show me in the above post where Israel is threatened with destruction, also do you think it is possible for you to refrain fron name calling for a while.

Please show me in the above post where Israel is threatened with destruction, also do you think it is possible for you to refrain fron name calling for a while.

If I said your elimination was in my best interest I'm sure you'd take it as a threat. And Israel would be stupid if they didn't take that as a threat.

Israel is threatened with destruction on a daily basis. Only a moron would venture to deny that.

Israel is threatened with destruction on a daily basis. Only a moron would venture to deny that.

Yes I agree with you Roudy, Israel is threatened with destruction daily and Only a moron would believe that is possible by the stick and stone armies surrounding her...

However that may change in the near future as this conflict no longer depends on armies and moves to Rocketry.

Yes I agree with you Roudy, Israel is threatened with destruction daily and Only a moron would believe that is possible by the stick and stone armies surrounding her...

However that may change in the near future as this conflict no longer depends on armies and moves to Rocketry.
You really think so? Have you checked the results of the "Arab Spring" yet? I see these societies having more and more internal religious, sectarian, and civil wars. They are all on the brink of economic collapse and the ones that are doing better are corrupt shitholes where the thugs in power are stealing all the money. And that's been the story of that region for many centuries. That's not to say the West hasn't done and still doing a great job diving and conquering them. And besides, Israel is in the forefront of technological and military advances, so they will always be 100 steps ahead of the Muslims who hardly produce anything and end up buying outdated defective technology from rogue states.

Good luck with that fantasy of yours. You sure like to repeat it often. :rofl:

Last edited:

Not from the OP, but leader of Hezbollah, no less-

"No king, president, sheikh, state or country has the right to give up even one clod of Palestinian land, one drop of water or oil from Palestine."

Nasrallah continued and said that Iranian Ayatollah Khomeini's definition of Israel as a "cancerous growth" was accurate: "As you know, tumors spreads, and the only solution for this tumor is to uproot it."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4413030,00.html

You really think so? Have you checked the results of the "Arab Spring" yet? I see these societies having more and more internal religious, sectarian, and civil wars. They are all on the brink of economic collapse and the ones that are doing better are corrupt shitholes where the thugs in power are stealing all the money. And that's been the story of that region for many centuries. That's not to say the West hasn't done and still doing a great job diving and conquering them. And besides, Israel is in the forefront of technological and military advances, so they will always be 100 steps ahead of the Muslims who hardly produce anything and end up buying outdated defective technology from rogue states.

In all successful Revolutions the winners then form coalitions or resort to civil wars...the march to self-rule is one that takes many years...You are right in saying that economic Collapse is in the Arab spring future, that's why the USA and Israel were wrong to support the Military over Morsi...he was leading Egypt in that direction and would have eventually been tossed out for not feeding the Nation...by interfering in their Politics we set up a Civil War condition that may backfire into a Muslim Dictatorship in the future like Iran. This may happen in Syria as it has happened in Lebanon.

America and Israel should not support the Dictatorships because History marches towards Democracy.

Last edited:

In all successful Revolutions the winners then form coalitions or resort to civil wars...the march to self-rule is one that takes many years...You are right in saying that economic Collapse is in the Arab spring future, that's why the USA and Israel were wrong to support the Military over Morsi...he was leading Egypt in that direction and would have eventually been tossed out for not feeding the Nation...by interfering in their Politics we set up a Civil War condition that may backfire into a Muslim Dictatorship in the future like Iran. This may happen in Syria as it has happened in Lebanon.

America and Israel should not support the Dictatorships because History marches towards Democracy.
You keep on talking about democracy, Phillip, but it actually looks like a long hard journey for their ever being democracy in the Islamic world.

http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/ac...ish-Renewed-Potential-Nicholas-Provencher.pdf

Alon Ben-Meir: Is Islam Compatible With Democracy?

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Democracy

It's been a while since Pbel posted his "The year is 2048" thread , what's going on ????

A secular ruler like Jordan who takes care of his people is a million times better than an uneducated Islamist Neanderthal who is trying drive a country and his people back to 7th century barbarism.

A secular ruler like Jordan who takes care of his people is a million times better than an uneducated Islamist Neanderthal who is trying drive a country and his people back to 7th century barbarism.

It really is your form of chauvinism and quasi racism that can call them Neanderthals...Abbas and Morsi have PhD’s and Netanyahu does not...Your hate blinds your thought process and reasoning.

Another person who throws the word racism around like its nothing.

Pbel, what is the definition of racism ?

I called it Quasi Racism because it does not meet the definition that pertains to race but to culture...sort of the same definitions used for prejudice against Jews in the 50's in America from joining Country clubs and other social networks.

I called it Quasi Racism because it does not meet the definition that pertains to race but to culture...sort of the same definitions used for prejudice against Jews in the 50's in America from joining Country clubs and other social networks.

Ok, but just because you call it so, doesn't make it so..

You and Seal seem to have a distorted definition of 'racism'

It really is your form of chauvinism and quasi racism that can call them Neanderthals...Abbas and Morsi have PhD’s and Netanyahu does not...Your hate blinds your thought process and reasoning.
Ahmadinejad aka Adolfinejad of Israel is supposedly a professor as well. But he denies the existence of gays and in fact encourage their execution, and holds Holocaust denying conventions, among other great things he does. An Islamist neanderthal is an Islamist neanderthal.

Great job explaining yourself! :clap:

Great job explaining yourself! :clap:

Tx. Roudy AKA Camel

Forum List

Back